Target Cartwheel App. - 15% off Movies and Music till October 25, 2014

batman1939

Banned
Target has a free app called Cartwheel and right now under the Entertainment tab there is a 15% off coupon.  Other times I've used Cartwheel it did stack with sale prices, free item promos, free gift card promos, and manufacturers coupons.

Well xmen: days of future past Bluray was $19.99 so after the discount its at $17. I got Iton Man 3 Blu for 17 and Sandlot Bluray for $12.75.

the metalpack was cheaper release week... I am getting tired of these odd pricing for new movies... 17.99/19.99/22.99/24.99.  How the hell do they determine what price to set the movie at in the first place?  Hell I have seen POS movies go for 26.99

I went to get Hocus Pocus and came home to find they didnt take it out of the case

1796598_10153214989057656_2315127200668083124_n.jpg

The store I went to had the X-Men DOFP metalpak for $24.99 which is even more expensive than the website. Was hoping for $19.99 - 15%, but looks like the metalpak does not share the same SKU with the version in the regular case. No big deal, I was on the fence any way since the extended version is coming out next year. I got Iron Man 3 for $16.99 and Cleanskin for $4.25, both on blu-ray. Thanks OP.

I was wondering if there were any good deals to use this on. I still don't have Iron Man 3 and that is a decent price considering Disney/Marvel films rarely go on sale aside from initial release week

I was wondering if there were any good deals to use this on. I still don't have Iron Man 3 and that is a decent price considering Disney/Marvel films rarely go on sale aside from initial release week
I'd i was you I'd do it, best price you are going to get for a new copy for a loooong time

I'm tempted to use this on 300, need to add it to my blu ray collection

I was making out like a bandit with this coupon, but sadly it ended yesterday... I missed the opportunity to purchase chef. They have another coupon this week, but it's. 10 percent rather than 15 percent.

Haven't been in a Target in a couple years (live too far away). But the Winter Soldier deal was enough to make me download this app.

Didn't know they price match amazon now too. Does this happen at the register or do I go to Customer Service?

[quote name="Seasick Pirate" post="12187526" timestamp="1414423379"]Haven't been in a Target in a couple years (live too far away). But the Winter Soldier deal was enough to make me download this app.

Didn't know they price match amazon now too. Does this happen at the register or do I go to Customer Service?[/quote]
The Electronics registers should have an iPad Mini to verify the price but most stores make you go to Customer Service.

I went on Friday hoping to pick up Ghostbusters 1 & 2. Pricematching Walmart/Amazon @ $15.90 -$5 coupon - 15% Cartwheel - 5% REDcard... but of course they don't carry it at any of my local stores.

bread's done
Back