(New Item The Keeper Statue $270) Bethesda / Bioware / Halo / Tomb Raider / Eidos Montreal / PVZ, Clothing, Accessories and More Sales.

MooseTheCorgi

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Browsing the Bethesda Store, I saw a few things for sale that some CAGs may be interested in. Credit to Thorbahn3 for pointing out the other sales.

Bethesda 25% Off all Hoodies and Tshirts (Does not stack with other sale items)

Bethesda Sale

Plants Vs. Zombies

Mass Effect Sale

Eidos Montreal Apparel

Tomb Raider Sale

Halo Sale (Store is down for the moment with this message
Coming Soon Official Destination for halo merchandise

Welcome to the all new Halo Waypoint Store. Check back soon for exciting new Halo products!

For questions relating to current or previous orders, please contact Customer Support. Along with your question, please provide your order number, email address, and name. Thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:
Good find OP. Just in time for cold season too. Can't beat 10 bucks for that hoodie. Wish that mask t-shirt was available in medium but oh well, can't win em all!

I really love the snowboards but even at their sale price I can't afford it right now. That said for $10 may pick up the hoodie. Not a huge fan of the design but hey...$10 hoodie

edit: $9 shipping. ughh. Gotta think about this. Almost the same price as the gosh dang hoodie itself. 

ive been eyeing the Fallout board since the end of last season. but its way too hard to justify picking it up since i have a 2012 Lib thats still riding strong.

Does anyone know where I can see some discussion/get feedback on their shoe sizing? I know they say they're based on standard men's US measurements, but that's not always a good indicator.

man, I paid $40 for that Alduin hoodie earlier this year...still worth it though.  Might get a couple other things, thanks OP!

EDIT:  Would have grabbed that Dishonored hoodie but L is out of stock :whistle2:(

Here are the sale pages for the other tree house brand websites. They have similar prices for other video game brands.

Bioware: http://www.biowarestore.com/sale.html

Pants Vs. Zombies: http://www.pvzstore.com/sale.html

Halo: http://www.halowaypointstore.com/sale.html

Edios M: http://store.eidosmontreal.com/apparel.html

Tomb Raider: http://www.tombraiderstore.com/sale.html
Thanks for those, there's a ninja turtle hoodie I was going to get but that tomb raider one is really tempting me, just wish it had s tomb raider logo or something so it would be more noticeable on what it is

Ah I would have grabbed a couple things but never any XL or XXL. Cool post though and good deals on some of that stuff.

etc-figure-tr-survivrobust-face.jpg

Cool.  Thanks, OP!

Never even played Skyrim(Demon's/Dark Souls 4 life!), but i liked the design of that hoodie enough to order one.  $8 shipping is brutal, but $28 still isn't a bad price for a hoodie.

Dang, there would some small stuff out of the Halo lot that I'm interested in, but the shipping is killing it for me. 

I was contemplating the shoes, but I feel they're on the, hmm, iffy side of fashion, haha. Like, I'm not sure what I could be wearing without those shoes just jarring out in an obnoxious way. I also just noticed that the colors could possibly bleed on them. Ehh, I mean, avoiding bad weather is doable, since I do own multiple pairs of shoes, but how bad could it really be? I mean, would rain absolutely destroy these shoes?

Dang, there would some small stuff out of the Halo lot that I'm interested in, but the shipping is killing it for me.

I was contemplating the shoes, but I feel they're on the, hmm, iffy side of fashion, haha. Like, I'm not sure what I could be wearing without those shoes just jarring out in an obnoxious way. I also just noticed that the colors could possibly bleed on them. Ehh, I mean, avoiding bad weather is doable, since I do own multiple pairs of shows, but how bad could it really be? I mean, would rain absolutely destroy these shoes?
They are suede so I don't think getting them wet is advisable. I do agree they look like they would bleed if they got wet.

Thanks for posting Corgs. I actually see a few things I might pickup that aren't part of the sale.
I was pretty tempted to pick up an etched Wolfenstein logo pint/shot glass. Been playing them since Wolf3D, but RtCW was my jam in its heyday. Loved the hell out of that game. Some of the guys in my clan(including a close, personal friend of mine) went on to compete at Quakecon down in Texas one year, and they won a respectable chunk of change for it.

Oh and Bethesda is having a 25% off all shirts and hoodies sale. It doesn't stack with the current sales, but I may swoop the new Evil Within Hoodie.

Link

Another Update: It looks like the Halo store is down for an unknown amount of time and none of the links work. Sort of shitty.

Coming Soon

Official Destination for halo merchandise
Welcome to the all new Halo Waypoint Store. Check back soon for exciting new Halo products!

For questions relating to current or previous orders, please contact Customer Support. Along with your question, please provide your order number, email address, and name. Thank you!

My friend ordered the PVZ Yeti watch and I was at house when it arrived. Overall pretty cool. If I had $20 and more into the game, I'd swoop one.

Just a heads up to anyone buying a hoodie: they run large.  I bought the Alduin's Wall hoodie in M(my usual size), and it's quite baggy on me.  I don't mind that, but if you're looking for something that'll be a snug fit, i'd recommend ordering a size smaller.

bread's done
Back