Best Buy DoTD The Walking Dead Season 4 Limited Edition $54

Got in on this, this is a smoking hot deal. They are going for $83ish on ebay.   I ordered one two weeks ago, seller has not sent it yet, so I have filed a complaint and they have one more day to get the item to me. I hope it doesnt show up, and if it shows up after that I am refusing delivery. 

Got in on this, this is a smoking hot deal. They are going for $83ish on ebay. I ordered one two weeks ago, seller has not sent it yet, so I have filed a complaint and they have one more day to get the item to me. I hope it doesnt show up, and if it shows up after that I am refusing delivery.
Great story bro. The sequel is gonna be: USPS returns to sender but doesn't track it along the way, and you get screwed.

Great story bro. The sequel is gonna be: USPS returns to sender but doesn't track it along the way, and you get screwed.
Mine has been completed, my Ebates.com credit approved, etc. Expected delivery date of October 31st (how fitting)! :D/ Great deal, and thank you OP. I only wish my Reward Zone credit had gone through. I kept getting an error message when trying to apply it to the order, so I said fuck it, and ordered it anyway. 2 copies. Both on their way!

Last edited by a moderator:
Was a good price, but I don't see the appeal to this special edition as much as the ones for season 2 and 3. Season 2s zombie head was sweet and I like the tank with the zombie heads.

bread's done
Back