Video game storage

ShadowAssassin

CAGiversary!
I'm running out of places to put my games. I know a lot of you buy large shelving, but my gaming room has angled walls and I can't really fit large shelves anywhere. I've just been using storage bins in the mean time, but all big box CEs are taking up way too much room and I can't sustain this for much longer.

Any recommendations? Whatever it is, it can't be that tall, because of my angled walls.

I thought about multiple smaller shelves, but I don't have enough free wall space to push more than one up against.

I'm running out of places to put my games. I know a lot of you buy large shelving, but my gaming room has angled walls and I can't really fit large shelves anywhere. I've just been using storage bins in the mean time, but all big box CEs are taking up way too much room and I can't sustain this for much longer.

Any recommendations? Whatever it is, it can't be that tall, because of my angled walls.

I thought about multiple smaller shelves, but I don't have enough free wall space to push more than one up against.
Can you provide a pic with some measurement scales (rough estimate)?

Small dressers can actually work great. Easy access to the games and you can stack bigger items on top of them. I use a few of them.

bread's done
Back