PlayOn. Worth picking up?

Bleedingwickedly

CAGiversary!
Feedback
73 (100%)
I've used PlayOn for a few years now. Just for the MyMedia feature. They currently have a deal right now for $60/LifeTime. Everyone of my TVs in my house have a DirecTV box which let's me use PlayOn through it. Currently I'm using the Media feature but wouldn't mind being able to use all the premium features. I subscribe to Netflix, WWE, Amazon, and Hulu, all of which can be used with PlayOn. Besides all of those services it picks up videos from all major networks, such as NBC, CBS, Fox, FX, SyFy, Comedy Central, ABC, and a ton more. I could basically access all of those services from every TV in my house with it. There's also the Playlater feature, which could come in handy for the kids or if content gets removed from Netflix or such.

Does anyone use PlayOn? If so would you recommend I upgrade to Premium? Or should I just keep the free MyMedia only version? Any other thoughts, suggestions, and/or ideas welcome!

I've never heard of Playon before, but if it does all that for you, and you can get the premium service for 60 bucks all in one time fee it seems like a no brainer to me.

I would bite but as I said I'm just going on your post. Sounds like a killer service though to me.

Maybe someone else knows a free/cheaper solution, but it isn't me. Good luck with whatever you decide. :)

bread's done
Back