Xbox One Stereo Headset $26.21 @ Microcenter (YMMV Maybe? )

1mbalanc3d

CAGiversary!
Not sure if this was posted, but I came across the Xbox One stereo headset for $26 at the Microcenter on Elston in Chicago. Looks like they still average $45+ on eBay.

UPC: 8 85370 60406 1

Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice deal, I really like this headset.
The headset is extremely comfortable, and sounds quite good. It also comes with the adaptor, which can go for about $25 on its own.
The adaptor will let you use any headset with the standard ipod size plug, but I really like the Xbox set.
The only minor complaint I have is that they plug in right in the bottom of the controller, so holding the controller in your lap can sometimes bend the cable and cause static, but thats the ONLY cable you have to deal with. Going from the mess of cables I had with the 360, I'll happily deal with that small complaint.
Wish I had a microcenter nearby, I'd pick up another set at that price without a doubt.

Some feedback for this one.

Great mid range headset.  It is inferior to the PS Gold in every way, but for a back up or secondary headset it is very good.  I recommend picking this headset up just for the adapter and to use as a back up.  My wife rocks this while I use the Golds.

bread's done
Back