Buy Bayonetta now? or wait?

Thespyder314

CAGiversary!
Feedback
55 (100%)
I really wanna play new Bayonetta 2 esspecially with all the good reviews out for it, and I know Nintendo exclusives usually do not have sales, and ads all the way through first week of November have already been leaked, and I do have GCU so it would be 20% off so do you guys see it being sub 40 on BF? Im not so sure, what do you guys think?

Everything is speculation at this point as far as prices for Black Friday etc, but Bayonetta is one of Nintendo's biggest titles this year and they must know that.

Unless you have a big backlog I would suggest waiting. I may be wrong, but there's no telling what store (be it online or B and M) will have a deal on it this holiday season. Again this is just a guess on my part. Good luck with whatever you decide to do. :)

Unless you have nothing else to play, it might be worth waiting a bit. Nintendo's key franchises, like the Marios and Zeldas, usually don't see much in terms of discounts/sales but I can't imagine Bayonetta being a huge seller (especially since Hyrule Warriors just came out, not to mention Smash Bros 3DS), even with Nintendo's backing, and I could see it getting a temp discount or something within a few weeks. 

And there's also no guarantee that there will be a B2G1F sale this year. Some quick Goolging seems to indicate that the last time TRU no longer has the annual B2G1F (last time that shows up was 2011) and after that, they've replaced that sale with various other B2G1Fs (ie, on Wii U or 3DS games, on games under $20, etc.). 

I think Target did one last year, or maybe it was BBY? If not, Gamestop does a B2G1F on used games pretty regularly on BF weekend. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Most Walmart's in STL are sold out of it, & I'm sure stock is low at the other major game retailers (GS, BB, Target, TRU.)

Target is having a B2G1 free sale soon but since you're a GCU member, I'd wait to see if Best Buy does a sale. I could see Bayonetta 2 going on sale on Black Friday but doubtful any other newer Nintendo first parties unless you're buying the console.

bread's done
Back