Posted 20 June 2005 - 03:50 PM

After coupons CAG15, SAVER, and your Edge card

Pac-Man World 2 Player's Choice Bundle - Pre-Played - 3 left at time of posting

#2 Heyricochet

Heyricochet

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 June 2005 - 04:25 PM

If you're lucky, you can find these at Sam's Club for about the same price.

#3 radjago

radjago

Long-time CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 June 2005 - 04:46 PM

If you have a GBA and a link cable, Pac-Man Vs. makes this worth the price. Pac-Man World 2 is okay too, but Vs. is great with friends.

#4 MaxBiaggi2

MaxBiaggi2

Assistant Produce Manager

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 June 2005 - 04:48 PM

For $1.50 more, who wouldn't just buy it new at Best Buy and not have to worry about bent/missing instructions, trashed case and/or scratched discs? I think we can agree at this point that the Pac-man Vs. pack-in promo hasn't done a lot to boost Pac-man World 2's sales figures.

#5 civx

civx

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 June 2005 - 04:50 PM

For $1.50 more, who wouldn't just buy it new at Best Buy and not have to worry about bent/missing instructions, trashed case and/or scratched discs? I think we can agree at this point that the Pac-man Vs. pack-in promo hasn't done a lot to boost Pac-man World 2's sales figures.

"Guaranteed to work. Includes instructions and original packaging."

#6 chickenhawk

chickenhawk

Like sand in the scumbag

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 June 2005 - 05:08 PM

The man does have a point though....it is only an extra $1.50 for a new copy of it. The guarantee doesn't save you from crappy condition on the manual, case, or even the disc. It can be in bad shape and still work and be complete.
"The common law of business balance prohibits paying a little and getting a lot. It can't be done." - John Ruskin :roll:
Posted Image

#7 MaxBiaggi2

MaxBiaggi2

Assistant Produce Manager

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 June 2005 - 05:10 PM

This guarantees nothing where the condition is concerned, also interpret as "buyer beware." That's why I hate buying used games online: you don't get to inspect it prior to purchase.

#8 civx

civx

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 June 2005 - 05:19 PM

The man does have a point though....it is only an extra $1.50 for a new copy of it. The guarantee doesn't save you from crappy condition on the manual, case, or even the disc. It can be in bad shape and still work and be complete.

Cheap Ass Gamer, not WAHHHH MY CASE HAS A SCRATCH Gamer ;)

#9 ITDEFX

ITDEFX

Missed out on the Great Walmart glitch of 11/6 due to FLAT TIRE

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 June 2005 - 12:20 AM

LOL big time dude,
case scratches aren't a bother as I can easly replace that box, but scratch on the game....heavens NO!!

Cheap Ass Gamer, not WAHHHH MY CASE HAS A SCRATCH Gamer ;)

#10 TheCochese

TheCochese

I make things out of wood

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 June 2005 - 01:01 AM

You can get it in a week, or get it today for $1.50 more.

Time is money...

#11 soulwish2003

soulwish2003

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 June 2005 - 01:06 AM

This guarantees nothing where the condition is concerned, also interpret as "buyer beware." That's why I hate buying used games online: you don't get to inspect it prior to purchase.

25+ used games from EB in the last month and not one has been damaged - everything has been in excellent condition and included case and manual.

#12 ma

ma

Rattled By The Rush

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 June 2005 - 01:07 AM

I just got a copy of Bomberman Generation used from EBGames online, and not only is it covered with stickers (removed with GG), the cover is messed up from hanging partway out of the plastic sleeve. The disc is only slightly scratched, but has weird white residue all over the inner ring.

My point: It might be worth $1-2 dollars to have a game in good shape, if not for your own satisfaction, for resale value.