Pac-Man World 2 Player's Choice Bundle (GC) USED $13.50 shipped AC at EB

If you have a GBA and a link cable, Pac-Man Vs. makes this worth the price. Pac-Man World 2 is okay too, but Vs. is great with friends.

For $1.50 more, who wouldn't just buy it new at Best Buy and not have to worry about bent/missing instructions, trashed case and/or scratched discs? I think we can agree at this point that the Pac-man Vs. pack-in promo hasn't done a lot to boost Pac-man World 2's sales figures.

[quote name='MaxBiaggi2']For $1.50 more, who wouldn't just buy it new at Best Buy and not have to worry about bent/missing instructions, trashed case and/or scratched discs? I think we can agree at this point that the Pac-man Vs. pack-in promo hasn't done a lot to boost Pac-man World 2's sales figures.[/QUOTE]

"Guaranteed to work. Includes instructions and original packaging."

[quote name='civx']"Guaranteed to work. Includes instructions and original packaging."[/QUOTE]

The man does have a point though....it is only an extra $1.50 for a new copy of it. The guarantee doesn't save you from crappy condition on the manual, case, or even the disc. It can be in bad shape and still work and be complete.

[quote name='civx']"Guaranteed to work. Includes instructions and original packaging."[/QUOTE]

This guarantees nothing where the condition is concerned, also interpret as "buyer beware." That's why I hate buying used games online: you don't get to inspect it prior to purchase.

[quote name='chickenhawk']The man does have a point though....it is only an extra $1.50 for a new copy of it. The guarantee doesn't save you from crappy condition on the manual, case, or even the disc. It can be in bad shape and still work and be complete.[/QUOTE]

Cheap Ass Gamer, not WAHHHH MY CASE HAS A SCRATCH Gamer ;)

LOL big time dude,
case scratches aren't a bother as I can easly replace that box, but scratch on the game....heavens NO!!

[quote name='civx']Cheap Ass Gamer, not WAHHHH MY CASE HAS A SCRATCH Gamer ;)[/QUOTE]

[quote name='MaxBiaggi2']This guarantees nothing where the condition is concerned, also interpret as "buyer beware." That's why I hate buying used games online: you don't get to inspect it prior to purchase.[/QUOTE]

25+ used games from EB in the last month and not one has been damaged - everything has been in excellent condition and included case and manual.

I just got a copy of Bomberman Generation used from EBGames online, and not only is it covered with stickers (removed with GG), the cover is messed up from hanging partway out of the plastic sleeve. The disc is only slightly scratched, but has weird white residue all over the inner ring.

My point: It might be worth $1-2 dollars to have a game in good shape, if not for your own satisfaction, for resale value.

bread's done
Back