BF V PS4, Xbone for $23 @Target after cartwheel YMMV

Best Buy currently has this for $29.99 ($23.99 if you still have GCU) plus it comes with a free steelbook.

Can’t beleive they’re practically throwing away HUGE “game of the year competition” titles , most notably EA with BFv....it’s like I really think battlefield is the truest and most complete FPS and war game ever made by leaps and bounds but does the price reflect the quality of games now??? Like I have a feeling this’ll be like destiny 2 ($5) soon

Last edited by a moderator:
Part of me wants to get this for $23, but I know I won't play it. I think I may just be passing on Battlefield altogether this time around. 

Part of me wants to get this for $23, but I know I won't play it. I think I may just be passing on Battlefield altogether this time around.
I'm in the same boat. But those commercials look soooo good - makes me want to buy, install and then never play it until the trade in value drops to $6.

I cracked open my copy I paid full price for (Deluxe Edition sigh...) like an idiot and played it over the past couple days.  Game is a fucking mess in my opinion.  The TTK changes really fucked the game up, and everyone is a bullet sponge.  Wait to play it unless you want to get incredibly frustrated.

Part of me wants to get this for $23, but I know I won't play it. I think I may just be passing on Battlefield altogether this time around.
I'm so torn because we're giving Switch to ourselves this Christmas and a part of me still wants to play this, but IDK that I'll have time. Been slowly losing interest in FO76 so now is the time but I hate getting deep into a game, just to drop it a week later because something better comes along. #Backlogstruggles

Don't forget the "guaranteed value only valid while new equivalent retail is at or above $39.99..." Since it is being sold for $29.99, not sure if it still qualifies (MSRP is still 59.99)
Hey good point. How long is this sale? Through Tuesday night or is the game days sale through Christmas?

Edit: game days sale is until Christmas

Last edited by a moderator:
If you have trade credit and an elite pro, you can boomerang this. Buy new for 29.99 and trade it back for 34.

If you have trade credit and an elite pro, you can boomerang this. Buy new for 29.99 and trade it back for 34.
Have you tried? Only reason I ask is because, as somebody else has pointed out, the $30 guaranteed tiv requires $39.99+ MSRP per the terms of the guarantee, but I haven't tried yet.

Have you tried? Only reason I ask is because, as somebody else has pointed out, the $30 guaranteed tiv requires $39.99+ MSRP per the terms of the guarantee, but I haven't tried yet.
I traded in a couple copies today and the last shop was surprised that I got $34 when they're selling it for $30. I don't expect the TIV to stay that way much longer. Anywho, if you still have GCU, it's a pretty nice way to convert BB reward points into PSN, Xbox, or Steam credit.

I cracked open my copy I paid full price for (Deluxe Edition sigh...) like an idiot and played it over the past couple days. Game is a fucking mess in my opinion. The TTK changes really fucked the game up, and everyone is a bullet sponge. Wait to play it unless you want to get incredibly frustrated.
I feel your pain, burned a couple of BBY gift cards on my deluxe edition *sigh too*

I went to price match my launch copy with the new GCU price and the CS rep told me I couldn't price match since I used the $10 trade up offer. Has anyone ever heard of that before?

I traded in a couple copies today and the last shop was surprised that I got $34 when they're selling it for $30. I don't expect the TIV to stay that way much longer. Anywho, if you still have GCU, it's a pretty nice way to convert BB reward points into PSN, Xbox, or Steam credit.
Guess I’m trading mine in. No ones really buyin it locally

I'm in the same boat. But those commercials look soooo good - makes me want to buy, install and then never play it until the trade in value drops to $6.
But why guys? Like seriously it’s probably the best FPS of the year and it’s $20 and people are acting like it’s burning bagga poo lol

If I didn’t play switch almost exclusively I’d get it for my PS4

bread's done
Back