3-Month Xbox Live Gold Membership (Digital Code) - £7.99 / $10.49 at CDKeys

This is probably as good as it gets. $40/year Live sales only tend to happen a few times a year, and cheaper than that is vanishingly rare.

Should actually be 31.50 for a year if the auto renew trick still works.

Also are they slow at sending emails this time around? Last time I ordered back in November it was pretty much instant. Ordered about 10 minutes ago and havent gotten an email. Says the order is complete though

Last edited by a moderator:

Also are they slow at sending emails this time around? Last time I ordered back in November it was pretty much instant. Ordered about 10 minutes ago and havent gotten an email. Says the order is complete though
The auto-renew trick did not work for me this time around. Probably because of the buy one get one free promo for 3-month cards they were doing a while back.

That makes us two. Have you received your code already?

i got mine within 5 min, actually 2 codes.

the email says order confirmation download link in the title

The 3% FB discount can be applied making it $10.18, so that helps a bit. Sucks that some of you haven't gotten your codes yet.

Edit: I'll go ahead and grab 6 months worth. My current XBL Gold sub is set to expire in July.

i got mine within 5 min, actually 2 codes.

the email says order confirmation download link in the title
Pay with paypal or credit/debitcard?
I used my debit card. Maybe it takes longer to validate.

Should of went with paypal but I didnt want to accidentally have it go through under my Paypal creditcard.

Pay with paypal or credit/debitcard?
I used my debit card. Maybe it takes longer to validate.

Should of went with paypal but I didnt want to accidentally have it go through under my Paypal creditcard.
I used my credit/debit card in paypal.

If you don't have an active Gold sub at the moment, it's worth waiting another week: from 2/12 to 2/20, XBL will be 2 months for $2. (And so will Game Pass.)

If you don't have an active Gold sub at the moment, it's worth waiting another week: from 2/12 to 2/20, XBL will be 2 months for $2. (And so will Game Pass.)
I've actually been waiting for this so I can grab this month's GWG. Thanks for letting me know. I wonder what Microsoft's thought process is for these dates in particular.

I paid with my debit/credit card and got the codes less than 5 minutes later. It's crazy how some of us have more trouble getting keys than others.

I paid with my debit/credit card and got the codes less than 5 minutes later. It's crazy how some of us have more trouble getting keys than others.
I'm still waiting for both the codes and a response from support. Crap.

EDIT: Finally got it. After almost 4 hours.

They can buy the CDKeys codes for the discounted price now and not redeem them until after they take advantage of the $2 deals when/if active.

I got mine about a minute after placing order, fwiw. First time CD Key buyer, too

Can someone post the FB code? When you go to their facebook page it just returns a dead image link

bread's done
Back