any pennsylvania cag's here

How dare you call my city Shitsburgh. You live in Shitpoint. Actually currently im living in Greensburg a few miles outside of Pittsburgh but i am originally from just north of it.

[quote name='tholly']I live in Drums, PA ... it's between Bloomsburg and Wilkes-Barre[/QUOTE]

I went to college in Bloomsburg ;). I personally live near Harrisburg .. the armpit of Pennsylvania.

I live near Lancaster, PA. I hate most of the people here, a lot of them seem to think that the South won the Civil War, and that fake testicles hanging from their truck are cool. I love the license plates of the Conferate Flag that have an Eagle on them and the words "God Bless The USA", nothing at all contradictory about that you jackasses. Travelling thru Columbia I actually say a low-rider truck that had a sticker on the back saying "Too low for fat hoes", disgusting enviroment. Good amount of game stores though, can't complain about that.

yup, Philadelphia. ive been searching for some cool yard sales...but nothing like i hope for. Evilmax is one crazy bastard with the stuff he finds.

[quote name='JSK414']I live in Bucks County, PA... Bisquit you live off of Countyline road? In feasterville maybe?[/QUOTE]

I live in a small town. LaMott, most people never heard of it. Some people consider it part of Elkins Park. Oh, I bought my car from a shop in Feasterville last year.

[quote name='hinkbert']I live near Lancaster, PA. I hate most of the people here, a lot of them seem to think that the South won the Civil War, and that fake testicles hanging from their truck are cool.[/QUOTE]

What are fake truck testicles?

[quote name='thisiswack']What are fake truck testicles?[/QUOTE]

IMG_0126.JPG

http://www.bumpernuts.com/

Living in a very rural part of central PA I can assure you I see those all over the place. In addition to bumper stickers about the NRA and American flag / bald eagle truck cab window screens.

[quote name='ajh2298']There seems to be alot of CAG's from the western part of the state around shitsburgh.[/QUOTE]
You sir have clearly never been to pittsburgh. KTYHNXBYE.

I'm from PA, born & raised... lived in Bucks County, Juniata County, Dauphin County, and Washington County. I'm in FL for another 3 weeks, then I'll be back in Pittsburgh for grad school.

[quote name='Storamin']You sir have clearly never been to pittsburgh. KTYHNXBYE.[/QUOTE]

Lived for 27 of my 32 years on the South Side, (parents still live there, my brother owns his bar there, and I still work there everyday), have seen my community turn from a nice quiet area of town to a theme bar infested junkie paradise.

[quote name='hinkbert']I live near Lancaster, PA. I hate most of the people here, a lot of them seem to think that the South won the Civil War, and that fake testicles hanging from their truck are cool. I love the license plates of the Conferate Flag that have an Eagle on them and the words "God Bless The USA", nothing at all contradictory about that you jackasses. Travelling thru Columbia I actually say a low-rider truck that had a sticker on the back saying "Too low for fat hoes", disgusting enviroment. Good amount of game stores though, can't complain about that.[/QUOTE]

I feel you on this... I can't stand dimwitted rednecks and their idea of cool.

My friend told me this so I'm not sure if it's true, but it wouldn't surprise me. PA apparently has the largest population of militant groups. Hell the town down the road from me with a max pop. of a couple thousand people has its own militia. I guess we'll be ready for the revolution.

[quote name='hinkbert']My friend told me this so I'm not sure if it's true, but it wouldn't surprise me. PA apparently has the largest population of militant groups. Hell the town down the road from me with a max pop. of a couple thousand people has its own militia. I guess we'll be ready for the revolution.[/QUOTE]

Dutch-Amish Militia= AWESOME!

[quote name='hinkbert']I live near Lancaster, PA. I hate most of the people here, a lot of them seem to think that the South won the Civil War, and that fake testicles hanging from their truck are cool. I love the license plates of the Conferate Flag that have an Eagle on them and the words "God Bless The USA", nothing at all contradictory about that you jackasses. Travelling thru Columbia I actually say a low-rider truck that had a sticker on the back saying "Too low for fat hoes", disgusting enviroment. Good amount of game stores though, can't complain about that.[/QUOTE]

Where are there game stores in Lancaster? I've been going there every year for the past 10 years on vacation, but have yet to find one. Generally when i go, I'm around the Willow Valley Resort, and generally venture as far as 30-40 miles.

KITCHEN KETTLE ROCKS!

[quote name='minqqq']i'm in lebanon county during the school year. what a dump.[/QUOTE]

I practically live in Lebanon County .. and you're right it is a dump. Especially if you live in the city of Lebanon. That place is the worst (except for maybe Reading).

I'm from Downingtown, PA, went to school with Brandon DiCamillo of Viva La Bam fame. Does that count for anything?

[quote name='Maklershed']I practically live in Lebanon County .. and you're right it is a dump. Especially if you live in the city of Lebanon. That place is the worst (except for maybe Reading).[/QUOTE]

Yeah, Reading is the worst. I was born and raised there and just moved to the DC area a month or two ago. The suburbs of Reading aren't too bad, but the city is awful.

In Lancaster there are currently 2 Gamestops, 3 EB's, a Circuit City, & 2 Wal-marts, there used to be a cool privately owned game shop but that closed down. I guess there are more games stores in a 30 miles radius from where I actually live since that would include York and Harrisburg. Still you can often find something worth searching for at at least one of the stores. And I agree with the Lebanon comment, especially the city. I travel up there 2-3 times a week to play the Pokemon TCG and Star Wars CMG, and that city is a dump. And whatever idiot decided to build a train going through a city is the worst of the bunch. There is a decent store around there, I think it's technically in Leola but I'm not sure. I know it's off of route 422, anyway the store is called Game Traders and they still carry old games (Game boy, some NES, Genesis, SNES, 64, PSone, and the current stuff). Some of their old games are complete and they usually have decent prices (akin to ebay's prices, but minus the shipping).

The EB at the crap-tastic Lebanon Valley Mall also has the most idiotic employees too. The nice thing is they hardly ever mark things down or have up current sale info displayed correctly. So if you know what a sale is already (probably from viewing this site) you can often find cheap items.

[quote name='Maklershed'] I personally live near Harrisburg .. the armpit of Pennsylvania.[/QUOTE]

Me too!:D...And sadly I can vouch for that. :cry:

Just moved up to shrewsbury, pa to live with the folks for a bit. I never do anything around here though...just drive 25 miles south to b-more where I grew up.

[quote name='ajh2298']Lived for 27 of my 32 years on the South Side, (parents still live there, my brother owns his bar there, and I still work there everyday), have seen my community turn from a nice quiet area of town to a theme bar infested junkie paradise.[/QUOTE]damn right! the southside(otherwise known as the beer district). ive probably puked in your bush's or pee'd on your lawn without knowing. thats a magical place. nothing but bars as far as the eye can see!!:bouncy: :D p.s. i live 19 miles south of pittsburgh in washington county.

[quote name='docvinh']York PA, haven for drug dealers and murderers.[/QUOTE]sounds like a nice place to visit. my old roommate from college is from there. i could tell the place was ghetto. he was the whitest white boy you'll ever meet, but jesus, youd think he was raised in a black family from the way he walked, talked, and his music preferences( strictly rap music). He was the first true "Wigger".:lol:

[quote name='ajh2298']Lived for 27 of my 32 years on the South Side, (parents still live there, my brother owns his bar there, and I still work there everyday), have seen my community turn from a nice quiet area of town to a theme bar infested junkie paradise.[/QUOTE]

As a college student I enjoy South Side to the fullest.

Why people over 30 live in South Side confuses me.

[quote name='Storamin']As a college student I enjoy South Side to the fullest.

Why people over 30 live in South Side confuses me.[/QUOTE] They live in the southside to take advantage of the drunk, slutty,:applause: 20 year old pussy:bouncy:

York... ghetto? I lived just outside York (in a little town called Mount Wolf) for 20+ years. Aside from the rough spots within the small city itself, the area and it's suburbs are hardly ghetto by any strech of the imagination. All in all, it's pretty tame and quiet around here. 99% percent of time, the only way to find trouble is if you actively go looking to find/start trouble.

bread's done
Back