Zombie movies Seen best one in long time.. UNDEAD, funniest STACY

• Please log in to reply
66 replies to this topic

#61 guardian_owl

guardian_owl

Keeper of the CAG Shrine

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2006 - 01:13 AM

which zombie movie was being promoted with the beach scene with the zombie on crutches, freaky mutated zombies, nazi zombies, etc. i would hate to think it turned into undead.

Think you're talking about "Worst Case Scenario"

Guardian_owl.png

#62 guardian_owl

guardian_owl

Keeper of the CAG Shrine

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 March 2006 - 06:49 AM

i'd like to hear any feedback on THEY CAME BACK, if anyone has seen it

Pardon my spell of thread necromancy, but I finally got around to watching "They Came Back" and was disappointed. Those expecting a horror movie need not apply as this is basically a drama. The undead in this film are not traditional zombies, they look like normal humans they just haven't aged since their death (think "The 4400" with zombies instead of alien abductees). The beginning is intriguing as the local government doesn't know quite know what to do, they study the Returned to try and figure out what makes them tick, what drives them. Though ultimately it really doesn't go much of anywhere, the Returned do certain things, but it is never explained what the purpose of it all is.

Overall: Not recommended

Guardian_owl.png

#63 Eviltude

Eviltude

Steam Machine

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 March 2006 - 07:32 AM

It's not really a zombie movie, but I saw house of wax the other night and I thought that was pretty sweet. Not so much scary, but it was decent. Can we change this into "Scariest scary movie" thread so that I can test them out?
Posted Image

#64 slidecage

slidecage

Nothing to say

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 March 2006 - 12:31 AM

wasnt there a movie where the dead come out a mine down in Austraila (spelled that wrong)

did that ever get made
WOOOO I STINK

#65 Mr. Anderson

Mr. Anderson

spends too much time here

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 March 2006 - 01:09 AM

Has anybody seen the 1990 Night of the Living Dead remake?

samuraifez.png

#66 Maklershed

Maklershed

Feed me a stray cat

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 March 2006 - 01:14 AM

28 Days Later is on right now in case anyone is interested. And speaking of zombie movies .. I think a Half Life 2 movie would be awesome, especially when Gordon goes to Ravenhome.

Posted Image

#67 guardian_owl

guardian_owl

Keeper of the CAG Shrine

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 March 2006 - 01:43 AM

Has anybody seen the 1990 Night of the Living Dead remake?

It's alright, but not as good as the original. There's a lot more screaming at each other which is kinda annoying.

Guardian_owl.png