Pikmin 2 14.99 at Target (YMMV)

dayglo

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
It seems that several targets have had pricing errors with Donkey Konga 2, as well as Pikmin 2. It also seems that these pricing errors are exclusive to targets that have recently opened, as I have not seen it for this price anywhere else.

As far as I can tell it's just newly opened Targets. I was able to find both of these at a target that opened on the 17th, but also price checked at the other Target less than 10 minutes away and both were full price.

actually .. I think it's more like x days ago. The only Target I found it at opened 7 days ago. likewise to the ones found in Auburn, GA.

did it have the correct name on the tag ? The DK2 and Pikmin 2 had their names on the tag that was showing with the lower price and it scanned that price in the system. Going back this morning to see if anything else might be offset.

[quote name='slidecage']one target had RE 4 in glass case in shelf showing 19.99 but when i went to get it they go Thats for Outbreak for ps2[/QUOTE]
Throw down on them. Any time I've found games at Target that were in the wrong place behind the glass shelf, I've managed to get the cheaper price. It might have just been luck though.

Resident Evil: Outbreak file 1 & 2 is really bad game. Thought it worth $10 or less. I rather wait for Resident Evil 4 w/ Extra (PS2) coming soon this fall.

Shit, well, I guess I'll have to check my Target sooner or later now...maybe Sunday, since I'll need to go out that morning anyway.

Atleast at the target I went to, the price sticker underneath the game (both Pikmin 2 and DK 2) said "GC Set" with the game title in smaller letters, and were both marked $14.99. I don't know if that might help someone in finding it, but I just remembered that detail.

I can confirm this deal.

I was just at the newly opened Target in Grand Rapids, MI and they had Donkey Konga 2 (with bongos) and Pikman 2 marked at $14.99. Had the same "GC Set" tag on DK2 that dayglo mentioned too.

The sweet thing is that there was a "$5 off any $25 purchase" Target Coupon in the Sunday paper, so I scored both games for $25 total!

If anyone can't find this deal i will pick you up a copy for the cost of the game plus shipping. PM me if you want it.

There is a Target opening up soon near me. When it opens, I'll have to check it out. There is another one thath recently opened, but it's kinda far. Not worth the trip out there I don't think.

[quote name='norkusa']I can confirm this deal.

I was just at the newly opened Target in Grand Rapids, MI and they had Donkey Konga 2 (with bongos) and Pikman 2 marked at $14.99. Had the same "GC Set" tag on DK2 that dayglo mentioned too.

The sweet thing is that there was a "$5 off any $25 purchase" Target Coupon in the Sunday paper, so I scored both games for $25 total![/QUOTE]
Almost worth a road trip. The thing is, I don't want either game that badly, but it's such a bargain.

bread's done
Back