New Battlefield Clan Topic - WE NEED SOME MORE PEOPLE!!

CaseyRyback

Staff member
Feedback
131 (100%)
-==::Battlefield 2 : 32 Player CAG Server ::==- 209.145.66.254or cag.ntelos.net

List of Soldiers:

Key for using the list below:
AIM
Xfire
CAG Username
Battlefield 2 Username
---------------------------------------------------------

1. [Main Moderator] CaseyRyback -- {CAG}CaseyRyback -- CaseyRybackDCR -- cagcaseyryback
  2. [Server Admin] BokCh0y -- {CAG}DrChoy bockchoyavenger -- drchoy

3. [Server Admin]{CAG}Chachi -- terminalchachi
  4. SteveMcQ -- {CAG} SteveMcQ -- MSB1104 -- stevemcq
  5. Superstar -- {CAG}Superstar SgmSuperstar -- d34db0dym4n
  6. Renegade_Zero -- {CAG}Renegade -- Jsilvercharge –- redvsblue9
  7. humidore{CAG}Mongol -- malicebeez
  8. Verbal -- {CAG}DaNotorious1 -- Oregano2015
  9. MrAnderson -- {CAG}SamuraiFez --RenegadeBullet -- samuraifez
  10. JDMxB -- {CAG}JDMxB --JDMxB
  11. Jam3582 -- {CAG}Jam3582 --Ashram82
  12. NoodlePirate! -- {CaG}NoodLe -- Str8edgezombie -- str8edgezombie
  13. Mookyjooky -- {CAG}Mookyjooky -- kenada23 kenada23
  14. CaseyRyback -- {CAG}CaseyRyback -- CaseyRybackDCR -- cagcaseyryback
  15. marshal -- {CAG}Marshal -- marshal103
  16. {CAG}BL1ght -- Rancidsprite
  17. Technique -- {CAG}Technique -- moebackus -- xmorgex
  18. Dare -- {CAG}Dare --DareDevil6840-- dareman
  19. JebusMcLucifer -- {CAG}JebusMcLucifer -- FeldsparMcJebus
  20. b0bx13 -- {CAG}B0bx13 -- b0bx13
  21. Skinsfan56la -- {CAG}Assman -- Skinsfan56la -- Seantaylor36
  22. xxdeadp0olxx-- {CAG}xxdeadp0olxx--xxdeadp0olxx--xxdeadp0olxx
  23. coolcps - --=2ad=-cps - - coolcps coolcps
  24. TheRock88 - - {CAG}TheRock88 - - Thivuong - - therock8884
------------------------------------------------------------
Needing {CAG} in front of their names

1. Dijital -- Dijital
  2. Johnny Postman -- cagjohnnypostman -- cagjohnnypostman
Needing more info: (PM ME with INFO, Thanks!)

1. crystalklear64 -- crystalklear64 (Needs BF2 {CAG} clan name)
  2. Sying -- Honorguard81(Needs BF2 {CAG} clan name)
  3. energon5 -- computerguru187(Needs BF2 {CAG} clan name)
  4. flizmo007 -- flizmo007 (Needs BF2 {CAG} clan name)
  5. klezmer41 -- klezmer41 (Needs BF2 {CAG} clan name)
  6. Scarface7 -- Adam1586 (Needs BF2 {CAG} clan name)
  7. Lordwow -- O1Wow -- Lordwow (Needs BF2 {CAG} clan name)
  8. StealthySeal -- CheapAssSeal (Needs BF2 {CAG} clan name)

9. KwanzaaTimmy -- {CAG}KTimmy (Needs AIM or Xfire Name)
  10. toper -- {CAG}Toper (Needs AIM or Xfire Name)

There are only 2 requirements for this clan:

1. Use the Common Sense your mom gave you.
  2. Think of the clan while playing.
You dont need a mic to be in the clan, but you need one to be a squad leader or commander.

If you want your information added to this, Private message me with all the info you need posted. I'm losing the additions in the usual Battlefield guff. Thanx!!

I will go through and update the OP later, but Mooky asked me to take over as head of the clan and I agreed. I don't have all the resources he had, so things may be a little hard initially, but hopefully we can get this thing jumpstarted. I would really like to see us eventually get our own ranked server and be a powerful clan, but first we need everyone to come together and start playing more together or this clan is going to die. I know people out here have the game (it does not sell a million copies in two weeks without some CAG's picking it up) so c'mon lets all get together and try and make this thing work.

Make sure you put yourself as the main mod in the OP! ;-)

And I'll still be playing, I just dont have the time to organize and plan games... much less do the whole clan setup thing.

When I play, I'll still set up teamspeak, so dont get rid of your headsets!

I personally thought that Casey was the best pick, and my first pick.. so I'm glad he accepted... I really would of hated for the clan to die.

Thank you Casey for allowing the BF2 clan to live on, and I hope to play more often with you and the clan in the future.

Also, when I was in the Halo 2 clan we would say in the thread that whoever didnt play in the next two weeks is kicked from the clan... and that was a good measure of who's still playing. Send it in a mass PM... and seperate the clan from the posers. :)

[quote name='Mookyjooky']
Also, when I was in the Halo 2 clan we would say in the thread that whoever didnt play in the next two weeks is kicked from the clan... and that was a good measure of who's still playing. Send it in a mass PM... and seperate the clan from the posers. :)[/QUOTE]

lol I think that would only leave us with like um errr 5 people who actually play, anyways . Congrats casey I will look forward to taking orders from you SIR!!!!!

So whats the next step for the clan I think we need some restructering here. We have a couple of CAGs who dont play in the clan at all yet they have {CAG} in front of thier names and play im guessing solo.

Im up for what ever is recommended . hey Mooky when would be a non busy time for you to join us actually I have suggestion casey why not ask the fellow clan members when or if they would be willing to play together .

[quote name='jam3582']lol I think that would only leave us with like um errr 5 people who actually play, anyways . Congrats casey I will look forward to taking orders from you SIR!!!!!

So whats the next step for the clan I think we need some restructering here. We have a couple of CAGs who dont play in the clan at all yet they have {CAG} in front of thier names and play im guessing solo.

Im up for what ever is recommended . hey Mooky when would be a non busy time for you to join us actually I have suggestion casey why not ask the fellow clan members when or if they would be willing to play together .[/QUOTE]

maybe a few of us could get together in a chat room and discuss the future of the clan later. I had similar ideas to what you and mooky said

[quote name='jam3582']im up for that ill leave xfire on so you can contact me or aim .[/QUOTE]

cool. I will try and get ahold of you later (probably after 8 if you are still on). I need to do some cleaning, and am trying to get further in Deus Ex (I gave up the first time I tried to beat the game, but this time I have become hooked)

[quote name='CaseyRyback']maybe a few of us could get together in a chat room and discuss the future of the clan later. I had similar ideas to what you and mooky said[/QUOTE]
Sounds like a good idea to me...let me know if you want any input from me.

[quote name='b0bx13']Sounds like a good idea to me...let me know if you want any input from me.[/QUOTE]

I will take input from all. When I get around to setting it up, I will list the name and password in the forums, and invite everyone who is online at that time.

Ok, my laptop just shipped today. It says it is due to arrive on Tuesday at 7PM, but it is in transit to Memphis tonight, and I'm in South Bend, IN. I'm hoping it gets here on Monday, but i'm not holding my breath. As soon as I get it, i have to install XP Pro on it, and then i'll be on. Before playing with you guys though, i'll probably just play some individual games so that I can get the hang of it so I dont piss you all off by my laking play time. My Xfire name is wajedi, and my AIM name is ND Shide. Here's to seeing you online in just a few days.

sorry if it seems like there has not been a lot happening. Deus Ex has consumed me (I should finish it tomorrow sometime)

How about we set up an XFire chat tomorrow or Monday and try and set everything up (when we meet, etc. etc.). I am leaving when we meet up because I want to try and make it convienent for everyone and try and get as many people in the discussion as possible

yeah damn I would have missed it today sorry I forgot do me favor casey if u dont see me on xfire I might be on aim ( screen name: Ashram82) if not pm me cause I always check my Pms regularly.

[quote name='jam3582']yeah damn I would have missed it today sorry I forgot do me favor casey if u dont see me on xfire I might be on aim ( screen name: Ashram82) if not pm me cause I always check my Pms regularly.[/QUOTE]

Will do. Hopefully we can all get together and get this thing kicked up a notch:D

[quote name='Technique']sorry I haven't been on lately. I just got back from a trip.[/QUOTE]

thats cool. Glad to see that you are back

nice. I can't wait for it. Anybody know anything about the Tour of Duty thing? I heard it's up and running now, but when I go to the website it has a membership fee or something. That kind of turned me away from it.

Just so yall know, one of the main things we will be discussing tomorrow is maybe getting a public teamspeak server. I looked and they seemed quite cheap. We could pool a little money together and get a server so when we meet up we could all chat. I know we all seem to have more fun when we get together with mooky and use teamspeak and I think this would be well worth it considering that they are so cheap.

[quote name='Technique']yeah, I agree. What are they? Like, $10 a month or something? If we have 5 dedicated players that's just $2 a month.[/QUOTE]

yea it is really cheap. There is one place where it is like 6 bucks a month for 12 people ( and 9 bucks for 25).

http://www.gamedaemons.net/

[quote name='Technique']nice. now all we need are some players. btw, where's mooky?[/QUOTE]

He has lost much of his interest in the game so he will probably not be around all that much. Though that is not to say he will not pop in from time to time

Sorry for not going on last night tech and casey I was downloading some stuff and then I had just recieved my new lcd monitor and Was testing it out make sure games look fine .

iv got my friend nightwing who will join He just had a problem with his video card and had to send it back to the company he should be back up within a week or 2 . All my other friends dont have decent pcs to play this game and It only looks like bobx ,me , casey and technique are in for now ( and my friend when he gets back ) oh and that dude who just got a new laptop .lol any more hopefulls .

Casey are you gonna be contacting some of the other clan "member" you kno the ones on the front page but havent responded back after that first clan get together .

also I forgot about stevemcq , I know he was moving or something but when ever he gets back I kno hes in .

[quote name='jam3582']Sorry for not going on last night tech and casey I was downloading some stuff and then I had just recieved my new lcd monitor and Was testing it out make sure games look fine .

iv got my friend nightwing who will join He just had a problem with his video card and had to send it back to the company he should be back up within a week or 2 . All my other friends dont have decent pcs to play this game and It only looks like bobx ,me , casey and technique are in for now ( and my friend when he gets back ) oh and that dude who just got a new laptop .lol any more hopefulls .

Casey are you gonna be contacting some of the other clan "member" you kno the ones on the front page but havent responded back after that first clan get together .

also I forgot about stevemcq , I know he was moving or something but when ever he gets back I kno hes in .[/QUOTE]

yea I probably will later. Also I think superduckfeet is going to start playing with us. I think he just got the game. I talked with him for a good amount last night about the clan and sent a few of you XFire friend invites

[quote name='CaseyRyback']yea I probably will later. Also I think superduckfeet is going to start playing with us. I think he just got the game. I talked with him for a good amount last night about the clan and sent a few of you XFire friend invites[/QUOTE]

ok cool another member good Ill get on xfire when I get home after work. just incase I dont get an invite wats his xfire screen name ?

I was playing with Casey and Technique yesterday but my ping was so damn high in the server they were playing. So I really didn't play for all that long. Hopefully next time I won't have any problems. But yea, I'm definitely in.

[quote name='xxdeadp0olxx']I was playing with Casey and Technique yesterday but my ping was so damn high in the server they were playing. So I really didn't play for all that long. Hopefully next time I won't have any problems. But yea, I'm definitely in.[/QUOTE]

good and welcome .

Ladies, how's tricks. Whoever is going to sort out the TS server I'd advise we pay a month each upfront and this person can send off one check (or however they do it) to grab the server for x amount of months.

To be honest I haven't had much of a problem with the VOIP in the game though, when people actually use it that is.

I may turn up late tonight to show you whipper snappers how to play the game and die with dignity. Hopefully see you later.

I'm from the UK by the way, and I'm a wee bit older than most of you, so expect me to be sh*t. But I am good at finding the enemy, the little f*ckers!

Quack!

[quote name='SuperDuckfeet']Ladies, how's tricks. Whoever is going to sort out the TS server I'd advise we pay a month each upfront and this person can send off one check (or however they do it) to grab the server for x amount of months.

To be honest I haven't had much of a problem with the VOIP in the game though, when people actually use it that is.

I may turn up late tonight to show you whipper snappers how to play the game and die with dignity. Hopefully see you later.

I'm from the UK by the way, and I'm a wee bit older than most of you, so expect me to be sh*t. But I am good at finding the enemy, the little f*ckers!

Quack![/QUOTE]

lol a bit spunky arent we , glad to have you on. Th voip in the game is ok we have used teamspeak before and its easier cause you dont need to press a button to talk and could follow eachother to a server rather easy .

good to have scout onboard also .

Haven't been playing much of the game lately, but would like to get back into it. Is the meeting tonight? - if so how are you going about grabbing people? xfire? or aim?
Ill turn my aim on for notification, but it think I deleted xfire off my hd.
Also is the 8:30 eastern time zone or what?

[quote name='Noodle Pirate!']Haven't been playing much of the game lately, but would like to get back into it. Is the meeting tonight? - if so how are you going about grabbing people? xfire? or aim?
Ill turn my aim on for notification, but it think I deleted xfire off my hd.
Also is the 8:30 eastern time zone or what?[/QUOTE]

yes it is eastern and we would be using XFire (since it is easier to use to join people who are playing the game due to instant join)

Also I passed out this afternoon so I did not send everyone in the clan an invite. I will make sure to do that next meeting

Just wanted to say that I had a lot of fun last night playing with Casey, Noodle, and Jam (for what little I was there when you joined). I had to leave earlier than I would have liked but I definitely had a lot of fun. Also, thanks to Casey and Noodle for giving me some pointers, I really appreciate that. I would also be down for a game tonight if you are all playing.

Also, Casey you have a PM.

[quote name='xxdeadp0olxx']Just wanted to say that I had a lot of fun last night playing with Casey, Noodle, and Jam (for what little I was there when you joined). I had to leave earlier than I would have liked but I definitely had a lot of fun. Also, thanks to Casey and Noodle for giving me some pointers, I really appreciate that. I would also be down for a game tonight if you are all playing.

Also, Casey you have a PM.[/QUOTE]

man that was so friggin annoying everytime I started the game I would get a connection error . I was able to fix it by opening up some ports and it worked but then my cable modem decides to lose its connection and then I get kicked off .

Lol I wasnt having a good day with my comp. I couldnt start battlefield at all because there was some type of glitch when you switch to an lcd monitor from a crt . Good thing casey helped me out ( thanks again man you da man :bow: ) he helped me by sending me to the right place.

so then after I get it working then I cant seem to start connecting to any server and thats when you guys saw me in and out lol . when I get home from work imma test out my damn connection . but it was cool for those 5 minutes I was on .

I will be on for tonight imma hook up my headset again so ill be good.

deadpool if you get a chance, try playing through the game directly through your router and see if that solves your problem. I know you said other people were online, but if you have the problem when they are not and are still using a router it could be a bad router

I got this off Planet Battlefield where someone made a topic similar to your problem

[quote name='CaseyRyback']deadpool if you get a chance, try playing through the game directly through your router and see if that solves your problem. I know you said other people were online, but if you have the problem when they are not and are still using a router it could be a bad router

I got this off Planet Battlefield where someone made a topic similar to your problem[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the advice but that probably won't be possible to do since the router & modem are in the basement hooked up to my girlfriend's dad's computer with my computer all the way on the second floor. Like I said I live with my girlfriend and her family so I can't really do anything about that.

I also checked out Planet Battlefield and someone else stated that if there is anyone downloading anything that could also be a problem. My girlfriend's brother has his computer on the first floor and it's constantly on with him downloading who knows what all hours of the day. He's leaving to go to college in a month so maybe that will make a difference. I really can't tell him to turn off the computer or stop downloading crap since it's not my house.

The other day when we played everything was fine so I don't know what is up. That is the only thing I can think of. Hopefully this won't be a problem everytime I play. So frustrating.

Anyway, thanks for the help.

Taken from Gamedrome.com:

"All stats websites have been blocked. GameDrome has not been spared and has been blocked too. We can't completely blame EA for this action; the stats server has been hacked, overused and killed many times in the past 14 days. To many stats websites, performance problems, bad design is just to name a few of the problems of this EA statistics service. The main reason for this desperate measure is the slowdown of updates on the player statistics. Many of the BF2 players complained of missing points, missing awards after playing on ranked servers, sometimes showing up after days. This new blockage should enable the stats service to catch up again.

What's next? We were warned by EA that this would happen and ensured GameDrome that it's temporally measure. EA will provide service to a select few that will able to access the statistics service."

Just in case anyone was wondering why there stats weren't being updated.

bread's done
Back