People Posting New Ranking Threads

karmapolice

CAGiversary!
Feedback
12 (100%)
Cheapy or anyone with a MOD status if you could place a sticky on this thread because I feel threads like this are getting out of hand and if we had this it would stop the needless threads...Thank you

Please post the number that you are so proud of getting to on here instead of bogging everything down with "x" number of posts about your amazing number of posts...Have fun

P.S. dont put stupid numbers...only numbers that end in two or three zeros

Here's an idea.. if anyone starts a "I just posted my x number' that person is automatically taken down to 0 posts.

I wasn't trying to bash you Casey.

Yeah there has been a couple of those on the boards today.

[quote name='Lootr2Core']Here's an idea.. if anyone starts a "I just posted my x number' that person is automatically taken down to 0 posts.[/quote]

I love the idea, one who brags about post count is one that made about 500 posts like the one I just made...

[quote name='DMFunk'][quote name='Lootr2Core']Here's an idea.. if anyone starts a "I just posted my x number' that person is automatically taken down to 0 posts.[/quote]

I love the idea, one who brags about post count is one that made about 500 posts like the one I just made...[/quote]

2 words.. clever

[quote name='karmapolice620']Go talk about it somewhere else...im trying to keep this for what its for[/quote]

What? I don't understand dangling prepositions. But really, what are you saying?

[quote name='karmapolice620']if you have two zeros or three at the end of the number in your posts you can post if...otherwise leave...clear enough?[/quote]

so once someone reaches 100+ one can post as much pure stupidity as they want? Just let me know so I can 'shoot for something'.

Karma... just clarifying things for a newbie..

so I should post "i'm glad I made it to x number of posts" whenever I hit 200, 300, 400 etc.?

[quote name='karmapolice620']if you have two zeros or three at the end of the number in your posts you can post if...otherwise leave...clear enough?[/quote]

Would you clarify the above statement?

[quote name='sj41']Wow. Loot is really breaking your head on this.[/quote]

Hey, since I'm a newbie, I just want to get things right off the bat.

[quote name='karmapolice620']no he knows what im talking about hes just being a jerk[/quote]

No I honestly don't know what you are talking about. I read one post and it sounds like only those with 100 or 1000 posts should post, another reply sounds like anyone should post anything.

Just wanting to clarify your stance.

[quote name='karmapolice620']Just stop ok...start a thread asking abunch of questions...this thread has a purpose...now go[/quote]

What is the purpose? Maybe I'm just dense tonight or watching "Super Troopers" sucked the IQ right out of me. But please do tell me what the purpose of the thread is.

The purpose is to stop all those "I got to a hundred posts!" and whatnot...they getting out of hand...so i made this to take em all into one

[quote name='karmapolice620']The purpose is to stop all those "I got to a hundred posts!" and whatnot...they getting out of hand...so i made this to take em all into one[/quote]

And my purpose is to stop them period. (remeber our last conversation with the fella who posted his #100 and likened it to having sex many times with his supposed girlfriend? If someone posts 100 good posts that actually have some subtance maybe, but heck I'm nearing 100 and I've probably posted 10 substanative listings.

Just stop the "I'm at x number of posts' threads. Just help make the community cheap, don't just try to make your # of posts large to impress (or rather try to impress) someone.

[quote name='karmapolice620']you cant sstop em but you can help them be more organized[/quote]

No way, you could stop them. (please reference the idea of taking anyone who starts a " i just posted x number" thread back to zero.

That would stop it really quickly!

[quote name='BasketCase1080']i hate people ranting about people who post there post count.... yay 10 ore till 900[/quote]

And I hate people who rant about people who rant about people who post there post count.

No wait, does that mean I love them?

[quote name='karmapolice620']This isnt a flame or bashing thread...please stop...[/quote]

I don't think I'm bashing anyone, just asking for clarification for future posts.

Unless my recommendations count as flaming....

karma we all know youve been trolling threads to try to raise ur post count to 1,000 so give it a rest. The real question is if youll make a topic about your 1000 post goal? Seems to be a double standard.

i hate people ranting about people who post there post count.... yay 10 ore till 900

And I hate people who rant about people who rant about people who post there post count.

those do

[quote name='karmapolice620']i hate people ranting about people who post there post count.... yay 10 ore till 900

those do[/quote]

What does 'those do' mean? you quote me with nonsense I think basketcase is on to something with the theory that you just want to make 1000 no matter what. So obviously you would defend a person posting 'their great accomplisment'

sarcasm doesnt come through when you type...if you must use sarcasm do this: *sarcasm*...I havent been trolling to get to a thousand...No im not gunna make a thread to say "Woohoo! I got to a thousand" on my thousandth post ill prolly say:

p.s. thousandth post!

[quote name='Lootr2Core'][quote name='sj41']Wow. Loot is really breaking your head on this.[/quote]

Do you think I'm out of line?[/quote] Yes. Just forget about this topic and go look at some other stuff.

[quote name='"sj41"'][quote name='Lootr2Core'][quote name='sj41']Wow. Loot is really breaking your head on this.[/quote]

Do you think I'm out of line?[/quote] Yes. Just forget about this topic and go look at some other stuff.[/quote

Would you share with me how I am out of line, so I don't make the same mistake again? ]

chuckle, someone has a really really retarded personal vendetta. If you don't like the posts then why not just ignore them. Now if you were a mod, say cheapy-d and you didn't like them i would say hey yeah it's cool we respect that. But seeing how you aren't i would probably keep it to myself. Besides people get excited in the CAG community i for one heard about it and love the forum community, and you bet damn well that i'm going to announce my 100, 200, 300, because it's a big deal it shows commitment. So you should probably stop spinning around on your middle finger and go help a homeless kid or something. Oh and stop getting owned by Loot b/c by my count he's be owning you.

MEYnerd

:grouphug: Ps i like you karma just shutup :shock:

crap i thought i was signed in
this is maynard

[quote name='
:grouphug: Ps i like you karma just shutup :shock:

crap i thought i was signed in
this is maynard[/quote']

I remembered that MEYnerd thing you do so I was confused. Then you start talking about commitment. You're right. :argue: [-X :grouphug:

[quote name='sj41']Hey, "I'm not a man I'm a security guard!"[/quote]

I'll give you 'bonus points' if you can tell me what skit show that quote is from.

dude totally stumped and if you got the MODs permission why is richd calling this a circle jerk lol PPFFTTTT moneyshot in the EYE

MEYnerd

ps have no clue what that is from
totally racking my brain
damn you....
:?:

bread's done
Back