• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 May 2004 - 06:24 AM

sj41=CAG thinker, (unlike many here)

#62 Maynard

Maynard

Steam 48 hours a week.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 May 2004 - 06:25 AM

hey this thread isn't over how in the hell do i make my own avatar or banner to put underneath my msgs. I see you guys with all these 733t skeet ones and i wanna make my own little help

oh and to your doo doo i raise you

taa taa

m.e.y.n.e.r.d

Posted Image

#63 Scrubking

Scrubking

Feels the Force

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 May 2004 - 12:33 PM

I agree something should be done about the endless stupid post threads. They waste server space and slow things down for the rest of us.

I've said it before and I'll say it again - the off-topic board is turning into fucking gamefaqs.

Gameplay is what makes a game worth playing - not story or graphics

MY SITE

#64 bignick

bignick

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 May 2004 - 01:00 PM

I agree something should be done about the endless stupid post threads. They waste server space and slow things down for the rest of us.

I've said it before and I'll say it again - the off-topic board is turning into shaq-fuing gamefaqs.

So ho much slower does it really make the server? Really?

#65 starman9000

starman9000

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 May 2004 - 01:37 PM

I've said it before and I'll say it again - the off-topic board is turning into shaq-fuing gamefaqs.

And if they do really slow the server we should put a stop to all the Bush Sucks/Bush Rules threads.
"Just give me the cheapass games mmmmkay!!"

http://www.cheapassg...ead.php?t=51530

#66 Scrubking

Scrubking

Feels the Force

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 May 2004 - 03:07 PM

And if they do really slow the server we should put a stop to all the Bush Sucks/Bush Rules threads.

I agree, even though I haven't seen any Bush rules threads.

And it may not instantly slow the server down, but stupid thread after stupid thread adds up. Combine that with the slowdown the sever has already experienced since the upgrade and it becomes an issue.

Gameplay is what makes a game worth playing - not story or graphics

MY SITE