What color is your Gamecube?

I have an Indigo one. I like having the "original" one. All my controllers are different colors so it's easy to tell which controller is which player number.

[quote name='judyjudyjudy']I have an Indigo one. I like having the "original" one. All my controllers are different colors so it's easy to tell which controller is which player number.[/quote]

they should have different color wavebirds for that same reason....unless they do and i dont know what im talking about

[quote name='trustcompany1013'][quote name='judyjudyjudy']I have an Indigo one. I like having the "original" one. All my controllers are different colors so it's easy to tell which controller is which player number.[/quote]

they should have different color wavebirds for that same reason....unless they do and i dont know what im talking about[/quote]

I agree... it's even more confusing with the wavebirds. I've only seen gray and platinum, and there isn't really a system that matches both of those colors.

I have an indigo and a black GameCube. The black GameCube is from the sale Wal-Mart had the Friday after Thanksgiving.

Original purchase was Indigo as Black was sold out. Second purchase with Zelda Collector's disk was Black. Use Wavebirds on both, numbered with permanent magic marker so you know which is which.

[quote name='hohndog']numbered with permanent magic marker so you know which is which.[/quote]

*ouch*

Indigo. The only color they had when I got mine. Adds a nice mix to all the black and white/gray consoles I have.

I own a black cube, old roomate had the indigo, that worked out well.

What would be cool would be if they released a Pikachu gamecube like they had the Pikachu N64. I wouldn't buy it per se, but would be greatly amused.

Indigo, so it matched my GBA. I could have gotten a black at the time, but I'm a sucker for everything to match. (Like all of my controllers are Indigo as well)

I have a black GC with standard grey WBs. They actually match really well since the black GC's controller port panels are the same color. I also got a black GC to match the Game Boy Player. :D Yea I'm a matching freak too.

[quote name='trustcompany1013'][quote name='judyjudyjudy']I have an Indigo one. I like having the "original" one. All my controllers are different colors so it's easy to tell which controller is which player number.[/quote]

they should have different color wavebirds for that same reason....unless they do and i dont know what im talking about[/quote]

Just make yourself four different colored wavebirds. Buy 2 of each color and switch the bottoms on one pair, then you have a plat/grey, grey/plat, grey, and plat. I've been doing it since the N64 controllers (in college there were a lot of n64s, made it easy to take back your controllers after a long bout of smash brothers or goldeneye ).

I have indigo as well, I don't like the black and platinum. The Robin's Egg color is really nice looking, but I wouldn't want it sitting in my room. Indigo is the original color, plus it adds variety. Plus it matches the color scheme of the buttons and such a lot better.

They make GBplayers in all colors, but you have to get a special boot disc to install japanese drivers. U.S. games work in it supposedly.

Why do people keep saying indigo was the original color? I got my jetblack day of launch...so...Indigo and Jet Black are the originals

I have a Jet Black one, and I bought my sister a platinum one when they came out. The platinum one is nice-looking, but I still prefer my black GC.

Was going to get a platinum one, but I figured the black would go nicer with everything.
Summary: Black.

bread's done
Back