Alias XBOX new $31.46 shipped @ gamestop.com

jshorr

CAGiversary!
I know this isn't a great game (not that bad though) but if you are a huge Alias fan like me, this is a chance to pick it up discounted. Gamestop.com recently lowered Alias to 39.99 and today it's 29.99. EBgames and some others still have it for 49.99 new. I don't know if this is going to be a permenant drop to $30 or not.

http://www.gamestop.com/product.asp?product_id=210396

apply coupon code 10PCXBOX for 10% off which lasts for 21 more hours. Choose the cheapest shipping and the total comes out to $31.46.

They also have XBOX and PS2 used for 24.99, obviously the 10% off code won't work on the PS2 but if you are a Gametz subscriber you can use their 10% gamestop code.

Just noticed that Fry's Outpost.com has PS2 and XBOX for 29.99 also. Shipping starts at $4.83 so it's a little higher but still a good price also.

Ohhh.. thanks. I've been looking around and Best Buy doesn't have a single copy! (I was hoping for GGC @15)

Does Gamestop follow these web prices in store pretty well??

Thanks!

If you got them to match at 30 and used the GGC it'd be $25 no? I'm not sure if gamestop b&m will drop to 30 but it's a good possibility. I don't usually pricematch very much because I always get hassled, but that is a good idea. How do you usually get them to pricematch a game that isn't in a circular?

Time to brag: I got this game for 7 dollars at Game Rush. :lol:

I wouldn't pay more than 30 for it, I mean, I'm a fan of the series, but it's just average with a clunky battle system. 7 dollars is a great price for it though.

That is pretty sweet. I know what I'm getting already (played it at a friend's) and it's worth $30 to me but no more. I'm in Brooklyn, NY and there are no Game Rush's anywhere in NYC except Staten Island. So it'd be gas, and time, and $7 for the bridge, plus I probably wouldn't find it.

Just wondering how did you get it SO low, it's still a 49.99 game some places and it's one month old...

[quote name='Nephets']Time to brag: I got this game for 7 dollars at Game Rush. :lol:

I wouldn't pay more than 30 for it, I mean, I'm a fan of the series, but it's just average with a clunky battle system. 7 dollars is a great price for it though.[/quote]

im waiting til it drops down to 20....it dropped down to 30 that fast....then im sure it'll drop soon....Alias is one of my all time favorite tv shows....so i WILL be buying this eventually

I'm a huge fan of the series, and I'd feel hosed if I bought it for even $20. Rent it, unless it's $10.

I'm not going to rent it and pay $7 at Blockbuster just to give it back. I don't have that much time to play, and I like to take my time. I want to own it, my girlfriend likes it because it's alias, and it's not all that bad. This game didn't sell well and is already being marked down, keep in mind it might disappear before it goes down much lower than 20. And I don't want preowned.

For the guy with the $5 comment, have you played the game? If you hate it that much why buy it at $5 even....if you like the show then it's worth more than that, and I don't feel like waiting for it to get to $20.

[quote name='mkelehan']I'm a huge fan of the series, and I'd feel hosed if I bought it for even $20. Rent it, unless it's $10.[/quote]

I got it for so low because of Game Rushes trade-in policies. Trade in ANY (yes ANY) two games and get ANY preowned game for 9.99.

The credit then adds up to help the cost of the game, which would be 10 dollars after trading in two games. So, I ended up paying like 7 bucks.

I just buy bad, cheap PSX games to trade-in to Game Rush, then I can get games which are good for about 10 dollars.

It's a scam, but I love it.

It's funny about that, when I called blockbuster to ask about the buy 1 get 1 50% off deal they told me about the trade in 2 for 9.99 deal....they originally neglected to tell me it was at gamerush only...and they also told me it had to be preowned games you bought from gamerush. I guess that wasn't the case? I just have a feeling if I made the trek to staten island to do this someway, somehow I would get the shaft and be told no.

[quote name='Nephets']I got it for so low because of Game Rushes trade-in policies. Trade in ANY (yes ANY) two games and get ANY preowned game for 9.99.

The credit then adds up to help the cost of the game, which would be 10 dollars after trading in two games. So, I ended up paying like 7 bucks.

I just buy bad, cheap PSX games to trade-in to Game Rush, then I can get games which are good for about 10 dollars.

It's a scam, but I love it.[/quote]

bread's done
Back