Free Games from Advent Rising

Status
Not open for further replies.

mtdeeley

CAG Veteran
I just got an e-mail from Majesco offering me my choice of two free Majesco games if I send a UPC of Advent Rising.

I had bought the game when it came out and entered the contest. Unfortunately, technical problems prevented fair play in the contest and it was suspended. Now all participants can get two of the following games:

Psychonauts
Bloodrayne 2
Guilty Gear X2 #Reloaded
Phantom Dust
Raze's Hell

You have to send either the original UPC or a photocopy of it; your
name, address, and Xbox Live gamertag, (the one you used for the contest); and your two game picks. It's due by Sept. 15. I'm thinking Psychonauts will be popular. It's the only game not selling for $20, and it's the best on the list.

Sadly, I traded in my copy of Advent Rising wekks ago. So now I have to buy it back, mail in everything, then sell it back. I think it's worth it.

That seems almost too good to be true, it's like buy 1 game get 2 free.

Perhaps you could copy the e-mail to a post here, so we can all get in on it. :)

[quote name='evo t rex']That seems almost too good to be true, it's like buy 1 game get 2 free.

Perhaps you could copy the e-mail to a post here, so we can all get in on it. :)[/QUOTE]

doesnt work that way

you need a gamertag that partcipated in the contest

i still dont know what constitutes as partciaption though. i remember downloading the xbl file but i never finished the game or found the clue. i emailed majesco about it so hopefully i'll find out soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back