PS3 Price leaked?

Status
Not open for further replies.
:roll::roll::roll:

Yes, i'm sure they have a price on a machine THAT WON'T EVEN BE FINISIHED UNTIL SOMETIME NEXT YEAR!

That, and there's no price on the page.

[quote name='Santurio']not anymore it doesn't.[/QUOTE]

My god, what is with the board today. Of course it doesn't. We established that in the first reply of the thread.

If Sony really releases the PS3 for $300, they win the next-gen console wars without question. Again.

But I'm guessing Amazon just accidentally repriced the PS3 instead of X360.

[quote name='c']If Sony really releases the PS3 for $300, they win the next-gen console wars without question. Again.[/QUOTE]

Except that they'll be winning it in the same way that xbox 1 was a "success" - By buying market share out of their own pockets and not making any profit. And I always thought you had to make money to be a success in business

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']Except that they'll be winning it in the same way that xbox 1 was a "success" - By buying market share out of their own pockets and not making any profit. And I always thought you had to make money to be a success in business[/QUOTE]
Haha good point. I wonder if the killing they make on software would actually end up pulling them back into the green though, unlike Microsoft's Xbox.

rofl, the people reviewing the PS3 are retarded.

It makes me laugh when people talk about how Final Fantasy has final in the title, so it should end.

[quote name='Scorch']My god, what is with the board today. Of course it doesn't. We established that in the first reply of the thread.[/QUOTE]
Actually, you never establish much of anything in any thread you tend to keep popping your head in to. The problem with the boards today seem to be the same as everyday, people just reading and posting gibberish as it flows through their head. So I don't see a problem or difference there, excessive or a little out of hand as of late sure, but the question I would liked answered by you would be:

What is your problem and have you grown accustomed to the furry stick in your ass?

I'm just BS'ing man. If my posts really do bother you fine. I'm just here to screw around and pass some time. I'm sure I bother other people though most don't make it known, but it would be good to know. that post was really just meant as a place holder to remind me read this damn thread later. But I guess if you want me to I could Pm you first to see if it's ok. :lol:

i always thought it would been cool if you could rolled your FF stats from one game to the next.

when it says Spring 2006 is that USA, Japan or is it all coming out at once

[quote name='Santurio']Actually, you never establish much of anything in any thread you tend to keep popping your head in to.[/quote]

Seems to me that I answer questions.. but in all seriousness, this is getting old.. people talking about PS3 price and availaiblity and etc, the game console isn't even finished yet!

What is your problem and have you grown accustomed to the furry stick in your ass?

It's not furry, damn it!

I'm just BS'ing man.

Alright..

i always thought it would been cool if you could rolled your FF stats from one game to the next.

Now that would be interesting, but it would defeat the purpose.. unless there was a ceiling to where you couldn't go past a certain number of stats. That's actually a decent idea. I would've kept Cecil from FF2. That'd be awesome, seeing a 2D sprite run around in a 3D world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back