Whos the better CagCast host Wombat or CheapyD ? (thats right i went there)

smellhasreturned

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (100%)
CheapyD's velvety voice (that highly resembles vince vaughn)

heres a photo of CheapyD on Night Court
nightcourt.jpg

Or the Comical Wombat

VOTING STARTS NOW BAH GAWD !

I think I prefer Cheapy's tone of voice over Wombat's. Wombast definitely sounds like the off-the-wall sidekick to Cheapy's lead host.

That being said, cheapy sounded like a total psycho when he burst into frightening laughter at one point discussing the xbox 360. :hot:

[quote name='Professor Oreo']I think I prefer Cheapy's tone of voice over Wombat's. Wombast definitely sounds like the off-the-wall sidekick to Cheapy's lead host.

That being said, cheapy sounded like a total psycho when he burst into frightening laughter at one point discussing the xbox 360. :hot:[/QUOTE]

i laughed at that laugh

[quote name='Professor Oreo']I think I prefer Cheapy's tone of voice over Wombat's. Wombast definitely sounds like the off-the-wall sidekick to Cheapy's lead host.

That being said, cheapy sounded like a total psycho when he burst into frightening laughter at one point discussing the xbox 360. :hot:[/QUOTE]

Which one was this in? I would like to hear this Cheapy laugh.

I voted for Wombat because in CAGcast 3 CheapyD laghed @ one point way to close to the mic and scared the living bejesus out of me :shock:

I voted for CheapyD simply because his delivery does not seem forced.

Nothing against Wombat, but I feel Cheapy is the better "lead" man.

Great work, the both of you! Keep up the good job.

BTW, my wife thought that Cheapy was Vince Vaughn.

[quote name='dental_regurgitation']Wait, Wombat sounds like he's 18-20 and he's married? how old are you guys?

I voted for Wombat, because he acts as I would on the air.[/QUOTE]

wombat5277, 5/2/77, get it?

Also to address the not sounding polished, I also run the mixing and editing equipment while we record, multitasking is hard Derwood :)

[quote name='Wombat5277']wombat5277, 5/2/77, get it?

Also to address the not sounding polished, I also run the mixing and editing equipment while we record, multitasking is hard Derwood :)[/QUOTE]

Wombat, PM sent.

They work well together...I did not vote.....hopefully the CAGCast will just keep getting better

gg+brb

[quote name='kittie']This show needs guest hosts.

I offer my services.[/QUOTE]

I'd still rather hear Neko Hime. :)

[quote name='kittie']Of course, I would show.

But, not until the last 2 minutes of the show.[/QUOTE]

Should have said "not until the second date".

[quote name='guardian_owl']Voted for Wombat because ya gotta root for the underdog.[/QUOTE]

If supporting the underdog is the "right thing to do," why did Sony have so many raging fanboys this hardware generation? :D

[quote name='JimmieMac']But you would just hype and never show.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I could see that happening.

For all the things for good or for ill said about JimmieMac, if he says he's going to be in a chat, post pictures, or whatever, you can be fairly certain that he's going to do it.

well we are recording cagcast 4 tonight, if we hit 100 votes maybe this will be a topic on the show, I would like to quote the best responses as well, so lets get those votes in.

bread's done
Back