Have: XBOX 360 Want: PS3 and 3DS

ninjaspeedrazor

CAGiversary!
Feedback
22 (100%)
Updated 12/2/13
All games are complete and in good shape unless otherwise noted,thanks for taking a look!

Have

Xbox 360

Batman Arkham City
Borderlands 2

Brink

Brutal Legend

Call of Duty World at War

Dark Sector

Dead Space 2

Dishonored

Enchanted Arms

Fable II

Fable III

Far Cry 3

Final Fantasy XIII

Final Fantasy XIII-2

Halo ODST

Lost Planet

Mirrors Edge

Marvel VS Capcom Collectors Edition

Ninja Gaiden II

Samurai Warriors 2

Sega Genesis Collection

Too Human

Vanquish

The Witcher 2 Assassin of Kings Enhanced Edition

Want

Playstation 3
Star Ocean The Last Hope International

3DS

Fire Emblem

Monster Hunter 3

Project X Zone

Shin Megami Tensei IV

SNES

Chrono Trigger

I'm also willing to look at any trade lists or take paypal offers.

Feel free to PM with any questions or drop a post,thanks for taking a look!DS

Last edited by a moderator:
damn you shoulda posted a few days ago, I just traded my DDS away...
Im interested in all 3 games tho. check my tradelist below...and shoot me a PM

They're former rentals, I don't actually have them but if someone were interested I know the manager and she has sold me games before that they never rent out. They should come complete though, my copy of Grandia was complete with instructions and case.

[quote name='ninjaspeedrazor']They're former rentals, I don't actually have them but if someone were interested I know the manager and she has sold me games before that they never rent out. They should come complete though, my copy of Grandia was complete with instructions and case.[/QUOTE]

Would they have large rental stickers on top of the disks?

The other games I've purchased from them have a Video Land sticker on them and a small barcode sticker on the discs. I can assume that the mentioned games would be the same. You know what happens when you assume though. I can check tomorrow to make sure if you'd like.

[quote name='ninjaspeedrazor']The other games I've purchased from them have a Video Land sticker on them and a small barcode sticker on the discs. I can assume that the mentioned games would be the same. You know what happens when you assume though. I can check tomorrow to make sure if you'd like.[/QUOTE]

Nah if the odds are they'll have an ugly sticker on it I'll pass. I'm sure someone else will be interested, those are pretty good games.

I have a Lightly Used ( Only watched maybe 5 movies on it ) Xbox 360 HD DVD Player. It doesn't have the UPC on it since I redeemed it. Let me know if you might be interested at all. Thanks.

bread's done
Back