Photo
- - - - -

What is most you are willing to spend on the PS3?

• Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

Poll: What is most you are willing to spend on the PS3?

What is most you are willing to spend on the PS3?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#31 BlueWingX

BlueWingX

Master of Trivia

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 September 2005 - 07:18 AM

I said $200, but that's mainly because I haven't seen or heard anything about the system that would make it worth more than that. C'mon Sony! Wow us!
Posted ImagePosted Image
Mr. BlueWingX's Signature provided by onetrackmind

#32 RAMSTORIA

RAMSTORIA

fate is inexorable

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 September 2005 - 07:21 AM

it all depends on the launch titles, if there is an amazing game out there, id probably do 400, at the most, 500 with a game or two, but theyd have to be some killer apps, and what have console launches taught us, never killer apps on launch.

Posted Image

#33 OldKai

OldKai

Don't Mess With the Old.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 September 2005 - 07:24 AM

I'd spend $300 at the most, slim chance I'd go $400. But hell, I've owned a Gamecube since Christmas 2001, and I just got a PS2 early last month. I'm actually fine with what I got.

#34 Dr Mario Kart

Dr Mario Kart

SD/2D Defense Force

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 September 2005 - 07:30 AM

It does seem that there is a strong number of folks that would make it seem that this generation still has too much life left in it.

I would like to see Sony push back the launch to at least Christmas 06, if not Spring 07 (that is, if they are still actually considering early 06). Of course this would be more likely if they saw the 360 flop.

#35 THE DARK KNIGHT

THE DARK KNIGHT

Seek Truth

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 September 2005 - 11:37 PM

5 bills.....anyone who isn't willing to pay that isn't going to have one for a long time. Have you seen the Metal Gear trailer from TGS? Wow.
Now Playing:
nescartridge.gif Rygar
wii.gif RE4 Wii Edition
ps3.gif
3ds.gif

#36 Dark Effigy

Dark Effigy

Posted 25 September 2005 - 07:23 PM

as much as i think its worth like graphic wise
new guy you dont want to mess with :boxing: :twoguns:

#37 rockhero

rockhero

From Outer Space

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 September 2005 - 07:28 PM

I'll end up paying whatever it costs, so the price is really irrelevant to me.

#38 Skycaptain99

Skycaptain99

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2005 - 01:40 AM

Unless Im thoroughly convinced its a deal, and that it has supreme ass kicking power, no more than $500, unless MGS4 is a launch title, In which case I might new to open up a new mortgage
Posted Image

Glad to see that some cultures aren't dependent on cars for dragging their supersized carcasses 3 miles to pick up a gallon of ice cream and taking their little shits to ballet practice.

#39 ne2eire

ne2eire

Posted 09 October 2005 - 08:48 PM

$400 would be the absolute max, and it would have to have an amazing launch lineup. If it's a lineup like PS2 (mediocre) I would say $300

#40 Starwishi

Starwishi

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 October 2005 - 01:24 AM

I'm prepared to go broke on buying this console and all its attachments and games. But then again i gotta save some money for the Revolution when it comes out!:roll:

Posted Image