1080 Avalanche - $9.99 at Best Buy

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#31 MorPhiend

MorPhiend

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 September 2005 - 09:50 PM

Weird, the cashiers at CC could hardly care less.

Hell, I've pricematched a $30 Polarium for DS down to 12.99 using an EB printout TWICE on two seperate occasions and never had a problem, and I just did the Taiko one today.

Best Buy was open, as well, they were open until 8 pm.

Speaking of which, does anybody happen to have a pdf of the Taiko screen before it was "Sold Out?" I was going to go to CC and get Polarium, DK2, and Taiko all for about $40. But the Taiko on BB.com is now "Sold Out."

#32 pimp tyranny

pimp tyranny

Posted 11 September 2005 - 06:02 PM

price matched at CC, got it for $6.36. thanks OP
Posted Image

#33 Fount

Fount

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 September 2005 - 10:23 PM

I brought this up to the woman at CC and she claimed she checked BB and it was still $49.99. Uh, hey dumb bitch, I was just there and it was $9.99. I mentioned it being $9.99 online and she's like "No, we don't price match online sites. Just advertised sales." How the hell can I prove it to them?

#34 CaoPi

CaoPi

KOEI fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 September 2005 - 10:27 PM

my BB has 10+ in stock I guess no one picked it up cuz of the 19.99 tag still there!

#35 Machikunas

Machikunas

Posted 12 September 2005 - 04:43 AM

I also pricematched it at CC. Ended up being about 6 bucks. Very nice find.

#36 neocisco

neocisco

I am Groot!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 September 2005 - 04:51 AM

I brought this up to the woman at CC and she claimed she checked BB and it was still $49.99. Uh, hey dumb bitch, I was just there and it was $9.99. I mentioned it being $9.99 online and she's like "No, we don't price match online sites. Just advertised sales." How the hell can I prove it to them?

Try a different CSA. I work for CC and we PM BB's site all the time. In fact, I got the game PM'd for myself last week, $6.29. She's either lying or doesn't know what she's talking about.

Now playing (& watching):
:dvd:-Robot Chicken season 4

:dvd:-Blade Anime
My tradelist:http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=116943
35bb9lx.gif

#37 ashleydb

ashleydb

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 September 2005 - 04:32 PM

Price matched at GameStop since I couldn't be bothered to drive all the way to CC (and then hope they had some and would match). Matched at $10 + tax so no discount, but at least I got a copy.

#38 Machikunas

Machikunas

Posted 14 September 2005 - 04:37 PM

Price matched at GameStop since I couldn't be bothered to drive all the way to CC (and then hope they had some and would match). Matched at $10 + tax so no discount, but at least I got a copy.

I didn't know Gamestop matched.... Is that normal?

#39 ashleydb

ashleydb

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 September 2005 - 08:09 PM

I was in the mall about to leave to go to CC, but the GameStop was right there, so I walked in and asked if they matched. The guy said, well it depends what it is, from who and how much. So I told him 1080 for GC at BB for $10, so he looked at how many he had behind the counter and said he'd do it.
Incidentaly, I checked the price on the shelf before I asked and it was only $15 there anyway.