XMen Legends II: Co-Op

Tha Xecutioner

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Ok, since Xmen Legends 2 is coming out really soon (a week after Burnout Revenge) I figured that at least a handful of you guys are getting it. Myself as well as Scorch have already committed to playing it online quite frequently, but since it is a 4-man group in story mode, we will need some extra help. If you're interested at all post your gamertag and which mutant you want to be if you play with us (try not to choose mutants we already have chosen). I figured that since I am the leader of this whole deal then I should be Cyclops. I don't know if we should go as far as calling this the CAG X-Men II clan or not, but it will work just as well as one. Hopefully we can get lots of different people in the rooms and not just have the same people every night we play - even though there's nothing bad about that. Any thoughts, suggestions?

Ok here's how this whole thing will work (hopefully). Each group would be four people - no more, no less. There will be multiple groups of four that get together and play on various nights.

Example of what to post on here to get a group goin:

Group 1 (Time)
1. xThaXecutionerx - Gambit
2. ScorchX - Wolverine
3. (Gamertag) - (Mutant of your choice)
4. (Gamertag) - (Mutant of your choice)

Then after that people will fill up the spaces. Then....GAME ON!

Any questions??

If the PSP version can play online with whatever version you guys are going online with, I would love to be Havok or Bishop

[quote name='arsenalgear']If the PSP version can play online with whatever version you guys are going online with, I would love to be Havok or Bishop[/QUOTE]

If either of them is playable this time around...

AHHHH there's a Deadpool boss battle and I just noticed that Bishop is on the official website opening page so I'm assuming he'd be playable. Now if they just have Havok playable this will be a release day pickup for me!

Ok so I just did some searching and the game starts out with Polaris being kidnapped so I'm thinking that's a strong indicator that Havok will be involved.

Hold up, I already called Wolverine in the 4 man clan with X, but there will be many, many 4 man clans, I know at least 15 CAG'ers are getting this. X, not being Gambit?

And yes, the game is also online for PS2 and PC.

[quote name='Scorch']Hold up, I already called Wolverine in the 4 man clan with X, but there will be many, many 4 man clans, I know at least 15 CAG'ers are getting this. X, not being Gambit?

And yes, the game is also online for PS2 and PC.[/QUOTE]

I dunno..I mean I looooove Gambit and Havok, but I didn't know if either were going to be in this one or not. If both are, screw Cyclops. But I was just going on the safe side. But like he said..MANY 4 man groups, not just one (so no one has to fight to get in a CAG group). Scorch..who else do you know of who is getting it besides the people above?

Got this list from Gamefaqs, dont know if it's real or not but I think this is the final roster.

Allies:
Cyclops
Storm
Jean Grey
Iceman
Gambit
Colossus
Nightcrawler
Wolverine
Bishop
Cable
Rogue
Sunfire
Magneto
Juggernaut
Toad
Scarlet Witch

Enemies:
Apocalypse
Archangel
Omega Red
Abyss
Holocaust
Mikhail
Living Monolith
Sugarman
Mr Sinister
Lady Deathstrike
Deadpool
Bastion
Stryfe
Grizzly
Sauron
Garrok
Zealot
Stepford Cuckoos

Didnt notice that the game was playable on Live. If I do get it (probably will), can I get Nightcrawler.

[quote name='Tha Xecutioner']I dunno..I mean I looooove Gambit and Havok, but I didn't know if either were going to be in this one or not. If both are, screw Cyclops. But I was just going on the safe side. But like he said..MANY 4 man groups, not just one (so no one has to fight to get in a CAG group). Scorch..who else do you know of who is getting it besides the people above?[/QUOTE]

JimmieMac, Cheapy, tons of people.. Jimmie fired off a list off the top of his head the other night on Rainbow Six 3.

Gambit's been confirmed, he's in pictures and videos. Havok.. I dunno, but there's supposed to be hidden characters. Perhaps you should update the OP (Original Post) and start a group with leaders and we can get this all sorted out..

[quote name='TheRock88']Got this list from Gamefaqs, dont know if it's real or not but I think this is the final roster.

Didnt notice that the game was playable on Live. If I do get it (probably will), can I get Nightcrawler.[/QUOTE]

fucking Havok is left out in the cold AGAIN!?!?!? I swear to all that's holy, wait WTF, SUNFIRE gets a spot on the roster over Havok?!?!? Someone's gonna pay, someone's gonna pay...

EDIT- TOAD!!?? WTF, just W T F?

Dammit, this thread is making me wonder if I should get the XBox version or just stick with the Cube version.

For the Gamecube's side, I've already got the first one for the system (and I'm anal like that). Plus, the Cube is the only system I have 4 controllers for, and I don't know anyone with an XBox that could bring extras.

As for the XBox, the idea of playing with some fellow CAGs sounds completely awesome, but I currently lack Live (as well as the cash to resubscribe), so I'd be playing solo for a while :(

Gah, this is the first time Nintendo's lack of online play has really affected me. Tough call ahead :p

[quote name='Scorch']Perhaps you should update the OP (Original Post) and start a group with leaders and we can get this all sorted out..[/QUOTE]

Hold up on that for a minute..ok here's what we need. We need captains for this whole setup who will pretty much act like the hosts of the rooms. What will happen is there will be an assortment of rooms that the captains will set up, and this thread will act as sort of your ticket into the room. Example: if I were a captain I would agree to always host a room, and on this thread, 3 people post and say that they want to play on the certain night I will have the room open. Those 3 people and myself would be the complete room. Pretty simple if I say so myself.

Now I don't think we need any more than 5 captains (unless this group grows very large). I don't know too many people on here who I could appoint to be a captain, but since onetrackmind and ajh2298 and rodeojones already stated they were definitely getting this..either one of you guys want to be a captain?

I'll get it if it's not boring as fuck (like the first one). Hell; I'm gonna get it.

Since I can't be DeadPool, count me in for the next badass in line: Cable.

I'm in - gamertag : kbc. I'm getting it the day it hits stores. I'd like to be either Magneto or Juggernaut.

I'm in, Iceman if possible, although really I'm not that peticular, also remember certain teams get special power ups by playing together, for example if Cyclops, Iceman, Jean Grey and Beast play together they get a plus 10 health bonus.

Release date bump.

I'm gonna pick this up today after class, assuming the cocksuckers put it on shelves today.

If anyone who isn't a bumbling retard is getting it and wants to team up on Xbox Live, let me know.

[quote name='Brak']If anyone who isn't a bumbling retard is getting it and wants to team up on Xbox Live, let me know.[/QUOTE]

Where you at on Burnout?

[quote name='JimmieMac']Where you at on Burnout?[/QUOTE]

Not sure, to be honest. I only got to play it for a two or three hours since I bought it. There's some sort of level system this time around, right? Where are you at?

The game is the shit, though... I have to put some "real life" shit aside and play it. :[

[quote name='TheRock88']I'll also be picking it up today after class. Hopefully my Gamestop got the shipment today.[/QUOTE]

It just shipped out this morning, most places aren't putting it out until tomorrow or Thursday..

[quote name='Scorch']It just shipped out this morning, most places aren't putting it out until tomorrow or Thursday..[/QUOTE]

Yea, thought that the shipping date was yesterday. Oh well, the guy at my local Gamestop said that they're getting it in first thing in the morning. Gonna pick it up along with Kingdom Under Fire Heroes too.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']AHHHH there's a Deadpool boss battle and I just noticed that Bishop is on the official website opening page so I'm assuming he'd be playable. Now if they just have Havok playable this will be a release day pickup for me!

Ok so I just did some searching and the game starts out with Polaris being kidnapped so I'm thinking that's a strong indicator that Havok will be involved.[/QUOTE]

HOLY CRAP!!! I must buy this now.

Mother fucking shit! I looked at the strategy guide at Best Buy today and no Havok! Guess I'll be waiting for 3. On the plus side, and the reason I may still pick it up, it appears that Deadpool is not only a boss battle but bcomes a playable character as well!

[quote name='RedvsBlue']Mother fucking shit! I looked at the strategy guide at Best Buy today and no Havok! Guess I'll be waiting for 3. On the plus side, and the reason I may still pick it up, it appears that Deadpool is not only a boss battle but bcomes a playable character as well![/QUOTE]

Wow, that just sucked the fun right out of playing the game and hoping he was a character. Thanks.

Oh well. Still going to be a blast.

I have a sinking feeling that the multiplayer for this game is going to not be implemented well. Unless I am mistaken, we haven't heard jack about the multiplayer features and I am thinking that is not a good sign. Hopefully, I am wrong.

[quote name='xxdeadp0olxx']As stated previously, holy crap!! Deadpool being a boss battle and a playable character just made this a must buy for me.[/QUOTE]

Like I said though, it LOOKS like Deadpool will be playable. I was flipping through the strat guide and it did list him with the other playable characters and it had abilites and level up info for him. So, just in case this doesn't mean he's a playable character I don't want everyone getting pissed at me.

could be like the original where all bad guys were playable but only in the minigame, but since it had the level ups maybe there's hope

[quote name='RedvsBlue']Like I said though, it LOOKS like Deadpool will be playable. I was flipping through the strat guide and it did list him with the other playable characters and it had abilites and level up info for him. So, just in case this doesn't mean he's a playable character I don't want everyone getting pissed at me.[/QUOTE]

Don't worry I won't be getting pissed at you, heh. I was planning on getting it anyway since I enjoyed the first one. It's awesome that he is even in the game as a boss. If he's a playable character all the better.

[quote name='xxdeadp0olxx']As stated previously, holy crap!! Deadpool being a boss battle and a playable character just made this a must buy for me.[/QUOTE]

I'm a giddly little school girl right now! :D

On that list of characters, Sabretooth is missing, I thought I saw him in some of the pics of the game... maybe I'm wrong though? Anybody know?

[quote name='brainstorm']On that list of characters, Sabretooth is missing, I thought I saw him in some of the pics of the game... maybe I'm wrong though? Anybody know?[/QUOTE]
he's in the trailer

[quote name='RedvsBlue']Mother fucking shit! I looked at the strategy guide at Best Buy today and no Havok! Guess I'll be waiting for 3. On the plus side, and the reason I may still pick it up, it appears that Deadpool is not only a boss battle but bcomes a playable character as well![/QUOTE]

I probably wouldn't buy this game if it had Havok. One of the worst characters in the Xmen universe. Basically he's just a pussy version of Cyclops.

DeadPool is one of my favorite comic book characters. I have every DeadPool issue somewhere in my attic.

It'd be the shit playing as the ol' Merc with a Mouth.

However, I'm a little disappointed, creatively, that he's a "villain" in the game, which makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

He's a mercenary, sure, but I doubt he'd work for Apocalypse. Sure, Deadpool is an "anti-hero", but the "hero" part is still there. He's been known to go head-to-head against heroes, but not for good vs. evil purposes. He knows the difference between wrong and right, good and evil.

I hope they don't cop out creatively and have him be this badass boss on the side of evil.

[quote name='phatbunbao']I dont get whats so great about deadpool, he's nothin special[/QUOTE]

You are a man of bad taste. ;)

bread's done
Back