[Dead] Wario World $9.99 at EBgames.com again

Not the $4.99 deal at BB that I missed out on, but this still works for me... Hooray, I fiinally got a copy at a good price... Thanks

What are the others games that are open to the rebate? I just picked it up with Arc the Lad, but I'd gladly cancel that order for the rebate.

Thanks, jaybird. Nothing I need, but if someone still doesn't have it, I'd highly recommend either Metroid Prime or F-Zero to get the $10 voucher.

[quote name='jaybird']http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/groups/hotdeals/gamecube.asp[/quote]

The rebate only works on the top 7 games though. :(

[quote name='roland13x']Wario sold out once it was in my cart.[/quote]

I just ordered that and Mega Man a second ago, and it worked for me. :(

Did the original poster happen to get the stock quantity before posting?

There's 48 Megaman NTs left as of this posting.

Is Wario World really worth it? I hear good/bad things about it, and it always seems to pop up in a deal like this. Worth waiting for? Thanks!

[quote name='jaybird']Did the original poster happen to get the stock quantity before posting?

There's 48 Megaman NTs left as of this posting.[/quote]

I got my order confirmation email at "Thu, 3 Jun 2004 12:22:28" (central time). Hope that helps.

They must have had like 10 copies! That sucks.... I have been wanting to pick this up for awhile now.

BTW, for that rebate to work (unless I read it wrong), you have to send in the UPC's from the games themselves. I'd go back and reread it, but its summer, and I shouldn't have to read anymore then I need to.

[quote name='roland13x']Is Wario World really worth it? I hear good/bad things about it, and it always seems to pop up in a deal like this. Worth waiting for? Thanks![/quote]

I didnt like it. At all. And im a platformer geek. It just felt kinda crappy...or like a really high quality flash game. I stopped playing that and went on to play Klona 2 on my PS2. Hell, if for some reason you dont have Mario Sunshine, go and get that instead.

Sadly, we'll never know. EB should really institute an "only 1" policy on these random price drops.

Finally managed to snag one of these.

[quote name='Wshakspear'][quote name='roland13x']Is Wario World really worth it? I hear good/bad things about it, and it always seems to pop up in a deal like this. Worth waiting for? Thanks![/quote]

I didnt like it. At all. And im a platformer geek. It just felt kinda crappy...or like a really high quality flash game. I stopped playing that and went on to play Klona 2 on my PS2. Hell, if for some reason you dont have Mario Sunshine, go and get that instead.[/quote]

I have Mario Sunshine and got Wario World this past weekend. I haven't played it yet, but I can safely say it was worth the $2.49 I paid for it after the CC price match. :D

Last time I checked it was 29.99 at EB brick and mortar. They won't price match the website either. :(

I think the problem is people hoarding them (from either EB or the BB $5 sale) and then trying to resell them for $30. Of course we CAGs never benefit from that!

BOTH GAMES SHOWING UP AS IN STOCK AND FOR $9.99. BUT FOR HOW LONG WHOSE TO SAY.

BECKY :p

CHANGE TO NOT DEAD FOR THE MOMENT.

bread's done
Back