7 DEW U Codes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wlogan31

CAGiversary!
Feedback
128 (100%)
Tell me how many points you have, what prize you are saving towards (and how many pts that requires), and why I should give them to you.

At the very least this should be entertaining.

I will give them away at 4:30ish EST to whomever I feel deserves them.

Yo, I need those points badly. I have 230 Dew U points right now and I am saving up for an XBOX. I think i should get those points because if i drink much more mountain dew(ive been drinking about 4 of those bottles per day maybe 5) i might explode. God bless America

i have 11 dew u points and working towards either a cap or hoodie. I feel so close. I think u only need like 20 for the cap. Please i'm so close.

hey guess what, my real name is logan, and i only have 19 points....i want the xbox live started kit REALLY BAD!!!!! so i can play halo 2 online once it comes out

i thought about collecting points, but then i read some of the rules. this thing ends somewhere in august. too bad, i wanted that mountain dew xbox. oh well!!!

LOCKD

old and in wong place.

I am sick and fuckin tired of people putting things in the wrong place. I wish I had a button that would prevent people from making topics for 2 weeks if they posted in the wrong forum more than twice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back