X-men Legends II (PC)$29.82

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 soliddragon

soliddragon

Early Adopter

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 September 2005 - 03:39 AM

Walmart's got Legends II for the PC for only $29.82. Get in now!
http://www.walmart.c...duct_id=3942933

#2 Ecofreak

Ecofreak

That's Ah Bingo!!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 September 2005 - 04:19 AM

Not bad. I'd prefer PS2 so I can play w/ friends more easily. .
[thread=49233]Trade List[/thread]

#3 LaseK

LaseK

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 September 2005 - 04:21 AM

"Intense online and offline multiplayer action X-Men Legends II: Rise of Apocalypse's online multiplayer enables up to 4 players to engage in an exciting story-based co-op mode and enjoy exclusive online content. Both online and traditional offline multiplayer modes feature dynamic joining that lets your friends jump into the action at any time. 6 multiplayer skirmish modes offer head-to-head "versus" action, side-by-side battles against enemies and more."

Can I play online with console users?
hellogoodbye on the microphone

#4 rokkon

rokkon

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 September 2005 - 07:08 AM

Doubtful. I believe each version is only capatible with their respective versions. Cross compatibility between 4 platforms would be a nightmare, and the PC and PSP versions include exclusives not found in the Xbox and PS2 versions. Sadly, the GC version doesn't even have online, and I'm sure the PSP will end up being very different all together.

#5 kolessterral

kolessterral

Posted 24 September 2005 - 09:13 PM

Can you play it over lan?

#6 joshofstl

joshofstl

Because Cheap is Fun

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 September 2005 - 02:34 AM

The nature of this game - specifically, the way its menu system is laid out - would be a pain in the booty to play online.

#7 turls

turls

Clouds: no, Sunshine: yes

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 September 2005 - 07:41 PM

Good price, but I'm not that thrilled about a PC version considering how awesome the 720p graphics on Xbox were on the first one.

#8 CYRiX

CYRiX

Posted 26 September 2005 - 07:47 PM

Just wait for x360 for cross platform online play.
I decided against buying some things I bidded on a lowball auction. Didn't know it'd be a big problem. Sue me.

#9 Samduhman

Samduhman

Posted 26 September 2005 - 11:16 PM

Good price, but I'm not that thrilled about a PC version considering how awesome the 720p graphics on Xbox were on the first one.

Uhhh, I find it hard to believe that the PC version won't be able to do 720p and easily beyond that.

#10 Roufuss

Roufuss

is now a coupon

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 September 2005 - 11:28 PM

Don't forget that the PC version gets two exclusive characters - Sabretooth and Pyro.

I called my lady friend last night and said my buddy had to beat off on my chest, she is kinda pissed at me, but it was the best idea I had all night, and I stand by it.

Posted Image