Photo
- - - - -

Final Fantasy VII Remake for the PS3? Me thinks Hell has frozen over...

• Please log in to reply
65 replies to this topic

#61 Tromack

Tromack

Vitriolic since 1997

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2005 - 04:58 AM

"OMG I'm so witty I can't wait to tell all my friends about this thread-turd I just laid LOLOLOL"

Wow, some board newbie who thinks he's great. I love this ignore function.

#62 Amano

Amano

WoW Approved!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2005 - 06:02 PM

PSP port + updated graphics = lots of PSP's sold.

And history shall be repeated.

There always is that Crisis Core coming out, though I doubt that it would have nearly as much selling power as the original.

#63 daroga

daroga

swimming with nanocarp

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2005 - 10:44 PM

Square (like everyone else) likes money.

I'm actually pretty sure that's false. If it were true, we'd have seen a non-poorly done port of Chrono Trigger at some point. Seriously, they could bring that out, as it was on the SNES for the GBA, DS, PSP, or heck even as a budget title on one of the consoles and make a butt-load of money... for the cost of printing the box and making the carts/discs.

Ah, well. The FF7 tech demo was cool. I think I'd rather have a playable new FF game, though.

Posted Image

#64 itspaidgasterblaster

itspaidgasterblaster

Be bound by nothing

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2005 - 11:17 PM

The final fantasy's series are the best and this is the only game that i will always buy the first day they come out. (the exception being god of war.)

#65 Kain Vincent

Kain Vincent

Monarch of Games

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2005 - 11:59 PM

I'm actually pretty sure that's false. If it were true, we'd have seen a non-poorly done port of Chrono Trigger at some point. Seriously, they could bring that out, as it was on the SNES for the GBA, DS, PSP, or heck even as a budget title on one of the consoles and make a butt-load of money... for the cost of printing the box and making the carts/discs.

Ah, well. The FF7 tech demo was cool. I think I'd rather have a playable new FF game, though.

Square re-released Chrono Trigger for the PS1, which sold a good amount, despite the semi-bad emulation (When I play it, I hope not to press the menu button, as the loading is bad!).

EDIT: I didn't read the part bolded, when I posted this. A new port of Chrono Trigger is needed!
Hookbill is the best character in Tetris Attack 8-)
Game Collection|| Wishlist || Tradelist

#66 The Successful Dropout

The Successful Dropout

eye we tall did

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 November 2005 - 12:03 AM

if they would do this at launch, it would be the only way i'd buy a PS3 at launch....
Posted ImagePosted Image