Photo
- - - - -

Wild Arms: Alter Code F PS2 Wal-mart $39.82 Preorder!

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 daniel-x

daniel-x

Posted 03 October 2005 - 02:48 PM

http://www.walmart.c...030660804502498

#2 Msia

Msia

COR BLIMEY!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 October 2005 - 02:58 PM

Thanks for the deal but there is no way this game is getting released this year.

#3 onikage

onikage

鬼の影

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 October 2005 - 03:05 PM

Thanks for the deal but there is no way this game is getting released this year.

I think Agetec has stated it will be released in Q4 of this year.

#4 Kayden

Kayden

Posted 03 October 2005 - 03:10 PM

Is this the new one or the remake of 1? I know theres two of them. Ones alter code F and the other is just code f or something like that.

Posted Image Posted Image

Kayden you would be awesome in Congress.

#5 AngellicLulu

AngellicLulu

Aria of the Fates

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 October 2005 - 03:13 PM

Is this the new one or the remake of 1? I know theres two of them. Ones alter code F and the other is just code f or something like that.

This is the remake. The new one will be called Wild Arms 4 and is going to be out early next year.

Posted Image

#6 Kirin Lemon

Kirin Lemon

世界を革命する者

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 October 2005 - 03:51 PM

Yeesh, this game came out while I was living in Japan two years ago. Talk about delays...
Posted Image

#7 Msia

Msia

COR BLIMEY!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 October 2005 - 03:52 PM

I think Agetec has stated it will be released in Q4 of this year.

I'm going to go back in my time machine when the first release date they announced was back in Q4 of 2004. This game has been delayed numerous times. I wouldnt be surprised at all if Wild Arms 4 comes out before this one.

Edit: I think what irritates me the most is that they havent said anything at all since E3. This game keeps getting delayed and no one has a clue why. It's assumed they're adding new content such as the anime DVD (which still no one knows is on it). Until I hear them say this game has gone gold there's no reason to expect this game to get released anytime soon.

#8 62t

62t

Zune Duck!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 October 2005 - 04:20 PM

Well Wild Arms 4 will be using game save data from WA:ACF, so it wont make sense for WA4 to come out first.

My trade list: http://www.cheapassg...ead.php?t=42397

3DS FC 0731-4770-3312

#9 paramount

paramount

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 October 2005 - 06:38 PM

When tax and shipping went through it was $44.12 for me. I'll wait and see if Fry's gives a deal or if I can get it with the B2G1F deal at Toys R Us.

#10 Masterkyo

Masterkyo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 October 2005 - 07:00 PM

Most of the Re-make game drop price very fast....esspecially, new Wild arms 4 coming soon later next year.
"Evil is Funs"