Wild Arms: Alter Code F PS2 Wal-mart $39.82 Preorder!

[quote name='Msia']Thanks for the deal but there is no way this game is getting released this year.[/QUOTE]

I think Agetec has stated it will be released in Q4 of this year.

Is this the new one or the remake of 1? I know theres two of them. Ones alter code F and the other is just code f or something like that.

[quote name='Kayden']Is this the new one or the remake of 1? I know theres two of them. Ones alter code F and the other is just code f or something like that.[/QUOTE]
This is the remake. The new one will be called Wild Arms 4 and is going to be out early next year.

[quote name='onikage']I think Agetec has stated it will be released in Q4 of this year.[/QUOTE]
I'm going to go back in my time machine when the first release date they announced was back in Q4 of 2004. This game has been delayed numerous times. I wouldnt be surprised at all if Wild Arms 4 comes out before this one.

Edit: I think what irritates me the most is that they havent said anything at all since E3. This game keeps getting delayed and no one has a clue why. It's assumed they're adding new content such as the anime DVD (which still no one knows is on it). Until I hear them say this game has gone gold there's no reason to expect this game to get released anytime soon.

Well Wild Arms 4 will be using game save data from WA:ACF, so it wont make sense for WA4 to come out first.

When tax and shipping went through it was $44.12 for me. I'll wait and see if Fry's gives a deal or if I can get it with the B2G1F deal at Toys R Us.

bread's done
Back