Tourist Trophy - The Real Riding Simulator

FriskyTanuki

CAGiversary!
Feedback
36 (100%)
http://www.playstation.jp/scej/title/tt/
http://ps2.ign.com/articles/655/655321p1.html

We'd suggest clicking on the "Introduction" link then flipping down to page "P" on the flash mini site. This will take you to a large collection of high-res pics of the game as well as a direct feed, high-res version of the Tokyo Game Show trailer.

Tourist Trophy seems to be speeding along through development. The game is so far along, in fact, that SCE plans on showcasing a playable version at the Tokyo Motor Show, which opens its doors on October 22. If you're in Tokyo at the time, be sure and catch this opportunity to try Polyphony's latest.

Looks like PD is branching out from the GT series to expand to the two-wheeled racing vehicles. Should be a fun game, so I'm hoping it makes it to the US. Anyone else looking forward to TT?

As long as I can race my 2004 Yamaha R1, I'll be set on this! I've dreamed a game liked this would come out for years. Riding Spirits was a big let down, and we didn't get Riding Spirits II in the US.

Ya I was quite interested when I first read about this game... I haven't played any motorcycle game before, but I might get MotoGP4 soon hehe

It is just GT on 2 wheels. I respect and admire the quality, but give this staff a rest. Don't know how many saw the X-Play where they visited Polyphony Studios, but guys had sleep quarters under their desks because they spend more time at work than at home.

Bump... I'm planning on buying this game I think it's gonna retail for 39.99. When I first saw it wasn't to impressed now I'm really intrested in playing this game.

yea, it will positively be released in the us.

i dont get the its gt with 2 wheels, mario64 is super mario with an extra dimension.

i expect nothing less than excellence, and id bet im not dissappointed.

The gameplay is very different; two wheels makes all the difference. Handling is night and day, you have to worry about balance, and crashes are entertaining.

I played it a few months back, and will be reviewing it early next week. I'm interested to see if it will be better than THQ's excellent Moto GP 3 for Xbox.

[quote name='ViolentLee']The gameplay is very different; two wheels makes all the difference. Handling is night and day, you have to worry about balance, and crashes are entertaining.

I played it a few months back, and will be reviewing it early next week. I'm interested to see if it will be better than THQ's excellent Moto GP 3 for Xbox.[/QUOTE]

im anxious to read your impression

I recently picked this title up for $15 at EB, and I have a question:

In 2-player mode, do you ever get to race with street bikes? Or is it always racing bikes only in 2-player battle?

bread's done
Back