• Please log in to reply
1639 replies to this topic

#1561 hufferstl

hufferstl

Get your symbols kid

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 December 2011 - 07:28 PM

Whoa whoa whoa stop the clock.

There is absolutely no way I would ever attend a Ronnie's block party. And I am so glad that Eric the midget is getting more airtime lately.

Show has been pretty good lately, nothing great. We need another George Takei week soon.

The old bridge used to be called the new bridge.

card.png

#1562 Maklershed

Maklershed

Feed me a stray cat

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 December 2011 - 08:07 PM

My definition for this girl is .. a-dor-a-ble.

Until today there were no posts since March? Crazy. I just saw a picture of the 'new' Benji today. He looks like a crossdresser with a fake beard.

Posted Image

#1563 DestroVega

DestroVega

Life is short... stunt it

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 December 2011 - 08:18 PM

The Benjy thing is a total put on. Another episode of schtick-coma.

Was sad to see Stern Fan Network close down this morning. Don't know if it's for good or not.

#1564 Maklershed

Maklershed

Feed me a stray cat

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 December 2011 - 11:37 PM

I'll take anything that isn't Beth Stern, North Shore/dog, photography, or Dancing With the Stars discussion.

Posted Image

#1565 yankeessuck

yankeessuck

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2011 - 12:12 AM

Was sad to see Stern Fan Network close down this morning. Don't know if it's for good or not.

I'm sure the SFN thing has to be some kind of bit. I hope so because thats how I keep track with the show (sure as hell not going to listen).

#1566 Maklershed

Maklershed

Feed me a stray cat

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2011 - 12:14 AM

Mark's Friggin has a pretty good run down every day. What's the reason for SFN closing? You'd think with all the exposure they'd have pretty many visitors.

Posted Image

#1567 Will

Will

Official CAG Asshole

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2011 - 01:01 PM

Stern Fan Mutt
well, I guess the cats out of the bag. we're shut down while I upgrade the site, add staff, & come up w/ plans to make SFN a better place for fans. I do not have a timeframe.

http://www.cheapassg...trade-gone-bad/

Heroes.jpg
I dont trade out of the US anymore!!!!!!!

#1568 yankeessuck

yankeessuck

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2011 - 02:08 PM

Changing their policies=no more making fun of Beth

Place wont be so fun anymore.

#1569 Maklershed

Maklershed

Feed me a stray cat

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2011 - 03:07 PM

Changing their policies=no more making fun of Beth

Place wont be so fun anymore.

That photoshop thread is brutal especially to Beth and Robin.

Posted Image

#1570 yankeessuck

yankeessuck

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2011 - 06:53 PM

That photoshop thread is brutal especially to Beth and Robin.

Funny reading the updates Mutt is making. Howard wants to site to stay gone and Mutt obviously wants it "hater free". I guess SFN will have about 5 people left. Its not realistic to expect people to think the show is as good as ever because its so obviously not.

#1571 gunnm

gunnm

SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 December 2011 - 12:16 AM

ah hoo hoo I invented arm warmers robin

#1572 Maklershed

Maklershed

Feed me a stray cat

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 January 2012 - 02:20 PM

Ha Benji looks like an emo/male version of Wendy now

Posted Image

BTW - is the show live today or do they have off?

Posted Image

#1573 tcrash247

tcrash247

ghosts.nin.com

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 January 2012 - 05:20 PM

Haha, that's definitely a male emo Wendy. God he looks terrible. And it was a rerun today

#1574 DestroVega

DestroVega

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 January 2012 - 05:45 PM

The whole Benjy "girlfriend" story is ridiculous. It's obviously all fake. From the schilling of you music, do they goofy outfits. You're talking about a girl who dated Vin Diesel, Ethan Hawke and Matt Dillon, to then hook up with Benjy?? Right.

#1575 Will

Will

Official CAG Asshole

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 March 2012 - 03:47 AM

Anyone still listening? Whats the current lawsuit Howard is involved in?

http://www.cheapassg...trade-gone-bad/

Heroes.jpg
I dont trade out of the US anymore!!!!!!!

#1576 DestroVega

DestroVega

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 March 2012 - 04:12 AM

Anyone still listening? Whats the current lawsuit Howard is involved in?

He's suing Sirius. Howard has a bonus when they reached 20 million subscribers, but because they acquired about 10-13 million of those in the XM merger, they claim it doesn't count. They say they are two companies in that regard, that those XM subscriptions are XM customers.

Without Howard Sirius wouldn't exist today. Regardless if they got to 20 million with a merger or not, they got there.

#1577 gunnm

gunnm

SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 March 2012 - 04:27 AM

Is that why he only works 2 days a week? HOO HOO

#1578 Spyder187

Spyder187

Scratch & Sniff!

• Banned

Posted 11 March 2012 - 04:32 AM

Does anyone really think Howard is even relevant in 2012? I would rather have a Kony radio show than listen to him.
Posted Image

i added a link to more wang pics.

#1579 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 11 March 2012 - 09:46 AM

Does anyone really think Howard is even relevant in 2012? I would rather have a Kony radio show than listen to him.

He wasn't even relevant or entertaining 10 or whatever years ago when he was still on free radio. They had his show on in the mornings on the local rock station here and while I'd get an occasional chuckle out of the show it was usually so boring I changed the channel.

i added a link to more wang pics. yu wang i mean not wang wang as in penis.

Sarcasm-Just one of the many services I offer.
Posted Image

#1580 DestroVega

DestroVega

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 March 2012 - 11:18 AM

He wasn't even relevant or entertaining 10 or whatever years ago when he was still on free radio. They had his show on in the mornings on the local rock station here and while I'd get an occasional chuckle out of the show it was usually so boring I changed the channel.

He was still #1 in just about every market he was simulcast on when he left free radio. Hardly irrelevant. .

He also got millions of people to buy a pay service so they could listen to him, something no one else in radio could do.

And the crowds currently going to see America's Got Talent tapings are packed with Howard fanatics.

Wether or not you were/are a fan of the show is something entirely different.

As far as the number of days he works, he works three days a week on a normal week. It has nothing to do with his lawsuit, he sued them after his last deal was worked out. They wanted him to re-sign, he really wanted to work less or just retire.

#1581 yankeessuck

yankeessuck

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 March 2012 - 11:55 AM

He was still #1 in just about every market he was simulcast on when he left free radio. Hardly irrelevant. .

He also got millions of people to buy a pay service so they could listen to him, something no one else in radio could do.

And the crowds currently going to see America's Got Talent tapings are packed with Howard fanatics.

As far as the number of days he works, he works three days a week on a normal week. It has nothing to do with his lawsuit, he sued them after his last deal was worked out. They wanted him to re-sign, he really wanted to work less or just retire.

Its a shell of what the show used to be in almost every way. Even ratings suggest there arent many people listening anymore.

How are the ratings for AGT? I have never bothered to look into it.

#1582 Maklershed

Maklershed

Feed me a stray cat

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 March 2012 - 12:10 PM

Anyone still listening?

I am . Haven't missed a show since their terrestrial radio days.

He's suing Sirius. Howard has a bonus when they reached 20 million subscribers, but because they acquired about 10-13 million of those in the XM merger, they claim it doesn't count. They say they are two companies in that regard, that those XM subscriptions are XM customers.

Without Howard Sirius wouldn't exist today. Regardless if they got to 20 million with a merger or not, they got there.

Which leads him to his hilarious intro to every single fucking show .. "Good morning and welcome to Sirius XM. Is it one company or two? Sometimes its one sometimes its two. When it comes to the stock its one, when it comes to me its two."

Posted Image

#1583 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 11 March 2012 - 12:46 PM

After watching the E! show for a while I wanted his show to be broadcast on one of the stations here. But after listening to the show for a month or two, I realized it was the same shit over and over. But I guess America must love the sos year in and year out since otherwise shows like Survivor/American Idol would be off the air by now.

i added a link to more wang pics. yu wang i mean not wang wang as in penis.

Sarcasm-Just one of the many services I offer.
Posted Image

#1584 DestroVega

DestroVega

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 March 2012 - 02:17 PM

Its a shell of what the show used to be in almost every way. Even ratings suggest there arent many people listening anymore.

How are the ratings for AGT? I have never bothered to look into it.

Again, you liking the show or not is a separate issue. I've been listening since 94, I still like the show. It's different, but I'm still into it.

AGT is the highest rated show on television in the summer. Which is easier being on an off cycle

#1585 yankeessuck

yankeessuck

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 March 2012 - 11:01 PM

Again, you liking the show or not is a separate issue. I've been listening since 94, I still like the show. It's different, but I'm still into it.

AGT is the highest rated show on television in the summer. Which is easier being on an off cycle

How relevant can he be if even his fans are jumping ship? He doesnt make the news, His Letterman appearances dont spike their ratings, and he hasnt really done much for AGTs viewership.

You can say he was still relevant 5 years ago if you want but even way its been on a decline for awhile.

#1586 CaseyRyback

CaseyRyback

Your New Nightmare!

• Super Moderators

Posted 11 March 2012 - 11:58 PM

How relevant can he be if even his fans are jumping ship? He doesnt make the news, His Letterman appearances dont spike their ratings, and he hasnt really done much for AGTs viewership.

You can say he was still relevant 5 years ago if you want but even way its been on a decline for awhile.

Are you from the future? That stuff hasn't aired yet.

Also, he was on the cover of RS like six months ago. He may not be what he once was, but I don't think he wants to be. Being on top means you have to put in a ton of work, and at this point in his life it is obvious he doesn't want to commit that much of his life to it.

Posted Image

#1587 yankeessuck

yankeessuck

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 March 2012 - 01:08 AM

Are you from the future? That stuff hasn't aired yet.

Also, he was on the cover of RS like six months ago. He may not be what he once was, but I don't think he wants to be. Being on top means you have to put in a ton of work, and at this point in his life it is obvious he doesn't want to commit that much of his life to it.

I honestly thought it was airing. More evidence of him being irrelevant.

#1588 DestroVega

DestroVega

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 March 2012 - 01:40 AM

His fans are jumping ship then many are downloading the show illegally. Sirius also hasn't lost many subscribers.

His interviews still make the news all the time, he plays the clips on the show when the show is mentioned.

The Letterman comment is a flat out lie. The only time Letterman beats Leno is when Howard is on.

As for AGT, not one episode has aired with Howard on the show yet.

Is he as popular as when Private Parts came out? No. He's still the biggest name in radio and will go down as the biggest ever.

If he were irrelevant, AGT wouldn't have come calling, Sirius wouldn't have paid him $500 million with $246 million in stock bonus nor would they have re-upped his contract.

#1589 yankeessuck

yankeessuck

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 March 2012 - 02:40 AM

The Letterman comment is a flat out lie. The only time Letterman beats Leno is when Howard is on.

A lie? Here are the ratings from the last time he was on

Leno 3.0/8
Nightline 2.9/7
Letterman 2.7/7
Kimmel 1.4/4

This is why you dont hear him crowing over his Letterman ratings anymore.

#1590 DestroVega

DestroVega

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 March 2012 - 03:10 AM

A lie? Here are the ratings from the last time he was on

Leno 3.0/8
Nightline 2.9/7
Letterman 2.7/7
Kimmel 1.4/4

This is why you dont hear him crowing over his Letterman ratings anymore.

How bout the time before that? Also, what was the Leno letterman rating the night before? I understand Leno doubles him most nights.