Michigan Deal Thread

• Please log in to reply
472 replies to this topic

#151 Kagath

Kagath

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2006 - 05:58 AM

I didn't even think that one still had clearanced stuff out. Everytime I'm in there I can't find anything anymore. Admittedly, I haven't been in there too recently though.

#152 howard

howard

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 February 2006 - 02:12 AM

I found a bunch of clearance stuff at the Commerce Township Target on Haggerty. Most of it was on an endcap facing the back wall near the bikes. Here's what I remember.

PS2 Vewtiful Joe 2 - $7.48 (at least 2 left)
PS2 Sega Classics Collection - $4.98 (at least 6 copies, some were in the opened display case also)
PS2 Star Ocean Star Ocean: Till the End of Time - $9.98 -same places as above, however they had easily a dozen copies if not more. I think there was both GH and non-GH versions but I won't swear on it. They were also bundled with a disc in a cardboard sleeve attached to the back of the game case
PS2 Resident Evil Outbreak - $9.98
PS2 Resident Evil Outbreak File #2 - $9.98
PS2 Jampack 13 demo disc - $2.98
Xbox Punisher - $9.98

There was also a Vietnam game, I don't recall which one or if it was PS2 or Xbox. That was $7.48 or $9.98.

Several others that I don't remember including at least one more Xbox game and a GCN game, if I think of them I'll post.

#153 norkusa

norkusa

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 February 2006 - 02:56 AM

anybody know of any Targets in the Grand Rapids area with 14.98 Meteos/Trace Memory? The one on Apline has it for 20.98, but I'm greedy.

Target on 28th has Meteos for $14.98. Had 4 copies when I was there today. Trace Memory was still $20.98 though.

EDIT: It was Polarium that I saw, *not* Meteos. I got my puzzle games mixed up there for a sec. Sorry.

#154 bmulligan

bmulligan

I am a free man

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 February 2006 - 09:46 PM

All you Ann Arborites -

There were 2 360 cores at the Meijer on Ann Arbor Saline Rd. as of 4:00 pm today, Thursday.

The Neo-Communist Manifesto: "In your mind freedom is an end in and of itself. In my mind freedom is a means of improving society and giving people a better life. Those ideas result in very different methods of running society. " - alonzomourning23

bmulligan.png<------GOOZEX ?    Goozex is dead.

#155 Vegastar

Vegastar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 February 2006 - 09:23 PM

28th Street Target dropped Trace Memory to 15 bucks finally. I got the last copy I could find, but there may be more somewhere?

#156 aliberry5983

aliberry5983

Posted 26 February 2006 - 08:12 AM

Hey has anyone ever visited Gibraltor Trade center In Taylor MI. They have video game stores there and they pay good money for used games for people who want some cash ,or need some extra cash ,I think the stores name was called Game time or something like that and this store always has new release games 5-10$ off normal prices used and new for more info or directions here is the number check it out (734)287-2000 I always go there they have great deels on stuff and they pay good money for stuff to.!!!!!!!!!!!

#157 Vegastar

Vegastar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 February 2006 - 03:02 AM

Alright, again on the topic of cheap DS games. Sears in Woodland and Sears in Rivertown crossings are both out of Warioware Touched! Any good ideas where else I could go to look for this wonderful, 10 dolalr game?

#158 GYMMY

GYMMY

Posted 28 February 2006 - 09:42 PM

There's a video-game store on the corner of Wyoming and Morross in Dearborn called "Game Time". Kick-Ass deals every day!!!

#159 howard

howard

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 March 2006 - 08:02 PM

Four Xbox 360 core systems at the Target in Commerce Township FYI as of 1pm.

#160 howard

howard

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2006 - 05:19 PM

I've been away from my computer and this may be too late to help anyone, but the Target in Rochester Hills on Rochester Rd. had 2 core systems as of around noon on Saturday.

#161 howard

howard

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2006 - 09:52 PM

Rochester Rd. Target had four copies of Trace Memory for $7.48 this afternoon on an endcap just where the electronics section started, as well as a few copies of Midway Arcade 2 for PS2 for $5 that were on the budget/GH games endcap and not stickered as so. And at least 1 360 core system.

#162 TC

TC

Better w/o Kinect

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 March 2006 - 10:42 PM

Target @ I-96 & Wixom Road had 5 360 Premium Systems in stock 30 minutes ago. No bundle bullshit for those looking.

#163 SpottedNigel

SpottedNigel

Posted 27 March 2006 - 12:13 AM

EBGames in 12 oaks mall had a copy of Persona 2 and Rhapsody for 29.99 each

#164 R1V3R5

R1V3R5

No Pussy McNeverSexes

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 March 2006 - 07:45 AM

Have 3 premium 360's and 2 cores at Westnedge, Kalamazoo Meijer.

^Let me know and we can arrange something to allow my 10% discount if you come in to my store. That would only be $360 for a premium.
Posted Image
"All wars are civil wars, because all men are brothers."
-Francois Fenelont

#165 bmulligan

bmulligan

I am a free man

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 April 2006 - 06:37 AM

Is it just me or are there a plethora of 360 systems right now? 4 Targets I've been to in the last 3 days have been flush with product. Walmart in Fenton has a case full, and Best Buy in Brighton had at least 10 of them on Thursday. I went to the Brighton target today and their case is still full of cores and premiums.

The Neo-Communist Manifesto: "In your mind freedom is an end in and of itself. In my mind freedom is a means of improving society and giving people a better life. Those ideas result in very different methods of running society. " - alonzomourning23

#166 SpottedNigel

SpottedNigel

Posted 09 April 2006 - 01:39 PM

Yeah, the drought is over. Yippie.

#167 priest_ridden

priest_ridden

Posted 09 April 2006 - 03:18 PM

FYE in the Rivertown mall in Grand Rapids has the 360 in stock as of yesterday.

#168 bmulligan

bmulligan

I am a free man

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 April 2006 - 05:10 PM

Yeah, the drought is over. Yippie.

Yeah, now it's time for a price deflation !

#169 fuerstma

fuerstma

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 May 2006 - 02:30 PM

As of 1 PM or so Sunday Walmart in Commerce Township had two or more 360 Premiums in stock.. so tough to walk past that.

This is one instance where Walmart's stupid locked-behind-glass policy worked in my favor. If I could have grabbed it I probably would have...

#170 howard

howard

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 May 2006 - 02:10 PM

As of 1 PM or so Sunday Walmart in Commerce Township had two or more 360 Premiums in stock.. so tough to walk past that.

This is one instance where Walmart's stupid locked-behind-glass policy worked in my favor. If I could have grabbed it I probably would have...

Every game selling store I've been to with the exception of Game Rush (since I didn't look or ask) has 360's now. As said above, the drought is over.

#171 SpottedNigel

SpottedNigel

Posted 11 May 2006 - 02:29 PM

Just in case you guys missed it, K-marts have dropped the prices on a lot of thier clearance games, most by half of thier old clearance price.

#172 howard

howard

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 May 2006 - 10:35 PM

Oh Spotted One, question. How much are Marvel Heroclix? I'm guessing they come in booster and starter packs. The site wasn't that helpful. I'm just talking about a random booster pack. The figures would be used for display purposes since space is at a premium and the few action figures I have are now in storage.
I could care less about actually playing with them or trying to put my yet-to-be concieved child through law school. Thanks.

#173 SpottedNigel

SpottedNigel

Posted 11 May 2006 - 11:00 PM

The packs are 7.99 for 8...I think. Not at work now so Im not %100 sure. There are also special starter packs for Marvel and DC that are 12.99 or 13.99 and actually show most of the Clix you'll get (pre-set popular characters). We also have a few hulk and a few spider-man freebies left over from old handouts.

#174 JSweeney

JSweeney

Posted 12 May 2006 - 12:49 AM

The best thing to do for heroclix if you only want them for display purposes would be to visit one of the local sports card shows or comic book shows (some comic book stores will have singles as well).

The characters that most average people would want are usually done as commons... and I've seen common heroclix sold for as little as 10/$1.

#175 howard

howard

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 May 2006 - 12:38 PM

Thanks guys. I'll look into it this weekend.

#176 Sulik2

Sulik2

Fallout Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 May 2006 - 03:36 AM

Not sure if this should go here or not, but here goes:
Does anyone know any post offices in SE MI that support fast return for gamefly? If I can't figure out how to get some faster turn around times I am going to have to cancel my membership. I love the ideaof gamefly and if I had fast return I would never cancel. But a week or more for a game to be checked back in is ridiculous. However, as far as I can tell, no POs in MI suppport fast return. so if anyone knows one I would be willing to drive to it.
Posted Image

#177 MSI Magus

MSI Magus

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 May 2006 - 03:40 AM

Not sure if this should go here or not, but here goes:
Does anyone know any post offices in SE MI that support fast return for gamefly? If I can't figure out how to get some faster turn around times I am going to have to cancel my membership. I love the ideaof gamefly and if I had fast return I would never cancel. But a week or more for a game to be checked back in is ridiculous. However, as far as I can tell, no POs in MI suppport fast return. so if anyone knows one I would be willing to drive to it.

Mine in Ypsilanti seems to do it from time to time but not always. It pisses me off, honestly I think it doesnt matter if they have the equipment alot of times you just get lazy post workers not doing their jobs. This is again why gamefly needs to put up an option to just select when you ahve shipped your games, trust your paying costumers.
When the rest of the world is crazy it just does not pay to be sane! - Captain Lerner
Government is the enemy, until you need a friend - Bill Cohen
Tea baggers keep saying they want their country back, well I say I want mine forward - Bill Maher
Id rather be hated for what I am then loved for what I am not - The Miz

#178 Sulik2

Sulik2

Fallout Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 May 2006 - 09:19 PM

Which post office where? Not to far from ypsi, I will willingly drive to the Ypsi post office to mail in to sometimes get fast return. Address would be greatly appreciated.

Yeah, that shipped marker would rock, but you know a few idiots would screw it up for the rest of us. What they really need are more distribution centers, or heck even 1 for the east coast.
Posted Image

#179 TehTriggerman

TehTriggerman

Stupidity is the deliberate cultivation of ignorance..

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 June 2006 - 08:31 PM

Any CAGS wanna hear me on the Radio IN the greater Detroit area(Im a professional Radio Broadcaster) Tune into 90.9 FM between 3-6pm Im the traffic anchor. The reports are Usually at the :20 :40 and :50 Each Hour.

Im also on 107.5 FM The Rythum doing the same thing at :10 and :30 between 3:10 and 5:30. I work for a company which provides News , traffic and weather and have no relation with the stations content. Im also the Fulltime News anchor on WDTK 1400am between 12-7pm. Top and Bottom of the hours. :bouncy:

Megami_Tengoku_II_PC_FX_Banner.jpg

#180 kazo

kazo

Posted 27 June 2006 - 11:07 PM

^Well thats pretty damn cool lol, I gotta add you to my friends list.

anyone particpating in the GC deals??? find any good games yet?
Posted Image