St. Louis Deals

• Please log in to reply
1329 replies to this topic

#211 Kezmer

Kezmer

Disgruntled Gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 July 2009 - 03:16 AM

I played Dead Space for about 5 hours today after I got home and I have to say I am loving this game. So creepy and It scared me a few times in the way the first Resident Evil did. It just fell under my radar since It came out when I was playing Fallout 3 and the Guitar games.

I am wishing I had bought it a long time ago. At 19.99 the very few things that annoy me I can totally overlook. I would say this game is worth 60 dollars.

I still have FEAR 2 in shrink wrap and I guess I will get to it next lol. I woke up intending to play it but something told me to play Dead Space first.
[URL="http://exophase.com/gamercards/"]Posted Image[/URL]

#212 hufferstl

hufferstl

Get your symbols kid

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 July 2009 - 05:54 AM

Not really a deal, but Six Flags has 6 Wii Sports Resort for demo, also - they give away Wii Prizes(including games, consoles, and wii fit's) daily.

The old bridge used to be called the new bridge.

card.png

#213 cvraider

cvraider

Posted 10 July 2009 - 06:41 PM

Picked up dead space for PS3 at fenton gamecrazy for 14.99 used. They had at least 1 360 used copy for same price. Sealed for both systems at 19.99

#214 Kezmer

Kezmer

Disgruntled Gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 July 2009 - 06:30 PM

I was on the hunt for Target Body wash.. .20 cents off and all the stores sold out wtf? but anyway I ventured to the Target on 94 and Mid Rivers Mall Dr. and there was about 10 of Smackdown VS RAW 2009 for 12.48 if anyone wants it. It also had a Ninja Blade for 19.98 and 50 cent blood on the sand for 29.98. all XBOX 360

#215 myl0r

myl0r

Posted 13 July 2009 - 03:46 AM

kezmer-
next time you come into the w. flo game crazy, look for me and let me know you are a cag. I'm the only short white guy who works there. names alex :)

#216 Kezmer

Kezmer

Disgruntled Gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 July 2009 - 11:51 AM

hey Mylor

I will do! I go up there once in a while after work in Florissant. It was a skinny black guy last week, he was really nice and helpful. I am pretty new to GC I really didn't know one was so close until a few months ago, but they definatley have much better used game prices than gamestop. I just have to get through deadspace and fear 2 to need a new game lol

#217 Mirpkered

Mirpkered

Dyslexic GAC

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 July 2009 - 12:27 PM

When prices are dropped like that at target are they only for the STL region? I live in St. James so it is closest for me to either go to Jeff City or Fenton area to find a target. I'd like to have this info before hand so I can know what to look for before I trek out.

#218 MSUHitman

MSUHitman

Checkmate Arcade Co-Host

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 July 2009 - 04:51 PM

Fenton, MO Target had about 5 copies of 50 Cent for $14.98 left in the 360 case as of 11 a.m. today.

Listen to the Checkmate Arcade video game podcast! Also available on ITunes & Stitcher Radio
42869.png

#219 cvraider

cvraider

Posted 13 July 2009 - 10:17 PM

Kirkwood Target nothing special. Left everything there

2 riddick 41.98 360
1 burnout paradise gh ps3 13.98
2 endwar bundles ps3 41.xx
several guitar hero ps2 games 13.98
several copies of a wii amf bowling game 9.98
1 gba spyro game. price?

#220 Kezmer

Kezmer

Disgruntled Gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 July 2009 - 10:18 PM

thats the lowest Ive seen that game it's 29.98 or more everywhere else.

These are Clearance games, all stores not only seem to have a different selection but also have different prices depending on the store. totally YMMV kind of deals

#221 FOOTE

FOOTE

Posted 15 July 2009 - 01:57 AM

Interesting prices for 50 Cent. The Target in Kirkwood(On Lindbergh/ Kirkwood Rd.) is selling it for $41. They also have about 7 PS3 Endwar bundles for $41, one NHL 09 (360) $41, 1 Riddick (360) for $41 and some other crap not really worth listing

#222 Banjora

Banjora

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 July 2009 - 08:31 PM

Went and checked this morning still no drops on Endwar (still 45) or Riddick (still 30) at either of the stores at Town and Country and Chesterfield Valley.

#223 Killbomb

Killbomb

Waiting for Darkness

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 July 2009 - 08:31 PM

This is going back to last Thursday but the Target near Chippewa and Hampton had about 7-8 copies of Motorstorm: Pacific Rift for PS3 for $41.98. I'd imagine most are still there if anyone in the area wants to check for drops. I've been looking for 50 cent but the stores I've went to still had it for $29.98.

Also, if anyone gets word of restocks for the used game sale at Hollywood Video, post up. :D
Posted Image

Posted Image

#224 myl0r

myl0r

Posted 21 July 2009 - 03:28 AM

What HWV have you been checking? I didn't grow up in the city, so I just know the Florissant/Ferguson area, and the HWV here is connected to Game Crazy, so no good, cheap games for us.
I checked the one on the Rock Rd. and it had nothing.

#225 Killbomb

Killbomb

Waiting for Darkness

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 July 2009 - 03:37 AM

What HWV have you been checking? I didn't grow up in the city, so I just know the Florissant/Ferguson area, and the HWV here is connected to Game Crazy, so no good, cheap games for us.
I checked the one on the Rock Rd. and it had nothing.

I went to the Rock Road 3 times (closest to me), Fifth St. in St. Charles 3 times and both Loughborough and Chippewa in the city once each. Ended up with 15 games so I didn't do too badly. The manager at Fifth St. said he was getting a restock but when I went out there Friday night, they had a bunch of cheap new games where the used games were the day before. The used games were on the other side of the rack and there was nothing new. Loughborough had some ok stuff left but I don't know if it's worth a drive from Florissant.
Posted Image

Posted Image

#226 myl0r

myl0r

Posted 21 July 2009 - 02:04 PM

well considering i have a huge backlog and i can't even play my consoles for a month while we are moving, i don't need it i guess. thanks though.

#227 dino88

dino88

Fa Fa Fo Hi

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 July 2009 - 08:09 PM

Hey guys! I just came from Sam's Club in O'Fallon, IL where I picked up :ps3:Resistance 2: Collector's Edition ($25.81) and :ps3:Silent Hill: Homecoming ($12.81). There was one copy of each left. I felt very lucky, considering those were 2 of the 3 games I've been wanting to get.

#228 MSUHitman

MSUHitman

Checkmate Arcade Co-Host

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 July 2009 - 01:19 AM

For those curious, the BB in Manchester (the new one) had the following:
1 copy of PS3 LE Blazblue for $60 (I got the next to last one on the shelf)
1 copy each of PS360 RE5 LE for $60
1 copy of SF4 360 LE for $80
4 copies of SR2 CE for $40

They apparently weren't doing the LE discount some other places are, just went there to get a copy of PS3 Blazblue.

Listen to the Checkmate Arcade video game podcast! Also available on ITunes & Stitcher Radio
42869.png

#229 Killbomb

Killbomb

Waiting for Darkness

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 July 2009 - 02:51 AM

If anybody wants 50 Cent:BOTS for 360, the Bridgeton Target has 3 or 4 copies left for $14.98
Posted Image

Posted Image

#230 Kezmer

Kezmer

Disgruntled Gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 July 2009 - 11:42 AM

If anybody wants 50 Cent:BOTS for 360, the Bridgeton Target has 3 or 4 copies left for $14.98

thanks I will be heading there at 8 am lol when they open!

#231 Kezmer

Kezmer

Disgruntled Gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 July 2009 - 01:50 PM

Just wanted to let people know there are 2 left at Target and the boxes are each broken on one side or the other. still might be worth a shot at 14.98

#232 Killbomb

Killbomb

Waiting for Darkness

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 July 2009 - 08:25 PM

Just wanted to let people know there are 2 left at Target and the boxes are each broken on one side or the other. still might be worth a shot at 14.98

My case has a few dings on the back but nothing major. The game still plays perfectly. Anyway, it's a pretty fun game for $15 even though I strongly dislike rap music. Thankfully you can turn off the songs and just have instrumental beats play for the background music. I do have to agree with IGN about the worst attack chopper sound effects of all time. I don't think I've heard a more ear grating sound in a game.

Also, I believe Legends of Wrestlemania and Bionic Commando are due for clearance soon. Their labels in the glass case now have an NCF on them which usually means clearance.

Edited by Killbomb, 23 July 2009 - 08:45 PM.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#233 Kezmer

Kezmer

Disgruntled Gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 July 2009 - 11:12 PM

yeah I would have still bought it if the case was cracked, for 15 bucks I cant complain, It is pretty fun for a game I really wasn't sure about. The cursing is a riot, but killing the choppers is such a pain in the ass I must say..

#234 thabizzle

thabizzle

I'll have...the chicken!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 July 2009 - 05:46 PM

i gotta stop by that Target after work....they must not change prices on Monday bc I scanned 50 Cent late Monday afternoon and it was still 27.98.....keeping fingers crossed!
Posted Image
Posted Image

#235 Kezmer

Kezmer

Disgruntled Gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 July 2009 - 11:44 PM

i hope you get one it was definitely 14.98 yesterday with 2 copies left. It is not by the games but by the DVD's on the end of an aisle that has a clearance sign on it. Kind of hard to find if you are normally looking for games.

Worth way more than 15 bucks so far from what I have played. 40 original 50 cent tracks to listen too also on the disk. ( i mean by original, original cuts, not actual songs made for the game, didn't want to confuse)

Edited by Kezmer, 24 July 2009 - 11:56 PM.

#236 thabizzle

thabizzle

I'll have...the chicken!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 July 2009 - 11:05 AM

I copped one of the last 2.....thanks Kezmer! As far as the location of the clearance section, i remember when they pulled that sneaky shit! I go in that Target at least once a week, always on Monday afternoons. Anyway, it used 2 be in that last aisle to the right of the register/ camera pod. Kinda pissed me off when i saw a TV there one day. I figured it would be by the DVDs, the bastards! I'm convinced they think i'm stealing bc i walk pretty fast, straight 2 that endcap, almost always leaving with nothing. i would if i was in their shoes. lol I'm waiting for the day when they beat me down in the back and one security guy says to the other. " Sprinkle some crack on him and let's get outta here!"
Posted Image
Posted Image

#237 Kezmer

Kezmer

Disgruntled Gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 July 2009 - 11:20 AM

yeah i feel the same way lol, I usually do a Target raid once every couple weeks to see what new things they put on clearance, I can hit Rock Road St Peters and Mid Rivers Mall and 94 in under an hour now. I just go right for the clearance and walk right out. I know I've seen quite a few Riddick's at 29.98 and I am trying to grab one of them for 15 bucks if I get lucky.

#238 Killbomb

Killbomb

Waiting for Darkness

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 July 2009 - 06:56 AM

Don't forget to post if you guys discover any goodies in your travels. :D I'll probably hit the Brentwood Target later today so I'll post back if they have any worthwhile deals. I hate the way they've remodeled that store by the way. They didn't even have a dedicated game clearance endcap last time I was in there.
Posted Image

Posted Image

#239 Kezmer

Kezmer

Disgruntled Gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 July 2009 - 11:50 AM

yeah ive avoided Brentwood target for that reason, they did have GH 3 for 360 for 7.48 last time I was there but that was the only thing worth mentioning. I will put it back in my rotation once they get done remodeling it lol

#240 Kezmer

Kezmer

Disgruntled Gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 July 2009 - 05:03 PM

Even though I work right across the street I never go into the Florissant Target. You should not waste the gas either. I just happened to stop in after getting coffee and looked and there was basically nothing on clearance. Might have been 1 PS3 game that was down to 20 bucks but I am sure that is MSRP anywhere else.

Save your gas going to this one for now