Photo
- - - - -

Ohio CAGs...UNITE!

• Please log in to reply
1058 replies to this topic

#31 botticus

botticus

Posted 14 October 2005 - 10:59 AM

Looks like I got the east side of Cleveland all to myself here in Mayfield.

#32 Cuzza40

Cuzza40

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 October 2005 - 11:21 AM

OSU Campus area, Columbus.

#33 eshbums

eshbums

Fueled by beer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 October 2005 - 11:57 AM

North end of Columbus here - about a 3 minute drive to the old Northland Mall Gamestop (anyone remember when Gold Circle was in the parking lot?) and Easton. I'm officially in Clinton Township, but it's affectionately known as Little Somalia about 2 blocks away from my house.

I work in Hilliard, so I'll hit up Tuttle once in a while too.

#34 Tmorg

Tmorg

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 October 2005 - 12:04 PM

Live in Hamilton....work in Cincinnati.

#35 Akridsky

Akridsky

Old and Tired

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 October 2005 - 12:30 PM

Northern Cincinnati.

#36 mykevermin

mykevermin

Queen of Scotland

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 October 2005 - 12:32 PM

There are a lot of CAGs in Hamil-tucky, aren't there?
Posted Image

#37 scp89

scp89

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 October 2005 - 01:07 PM

Galloway/Hilliard/Columbus whatever you want to call it...Westpointe Video Games in front of the Wallie World on Rome-Hilliard Road...VGMX and the old CD Warehouse stores are cool...

the WestPointe VG has all their DVD's etc new releases etc 14.98 everyday...cheapest you'll find...

#38 heinzster

heinzster

CAG Veteran

• CAG Veteran

Posted 14 October 2005 - 01:24 PM

I live around the Euclid Area, just Outside of Cleveland

#39 mmercer13

mmercer13

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 October 2005 - 01:24 PM

Zanesville, here.

#40 Venome227

Venome227

Posted 14 October 2005 - 01:32 PM

Here in Solon, south of Cleveland but still considered the east side. Oficially the lamest suburb of Cleveland.

#41 tgk2044

tgk2044

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 October 2005 - 01:35 PM

TIFFIN....soon to be Toledo though
Posted Image

#42 botticus

botticus

Posted 14 October 2005 - 02:30 PM

Here in Solon, south of Cleveland but still considered the east side. Oficially the lamest suburb of Cleveland.

Haha... but you have the nearest Kmart for Blue Light specials, so it could be worse. And I get to stop at Rockne's for dinner whenever I go down there.

#43 schnuth

schnuth

Posted 14 October 2005 - 05:02 PM

Another Toledo CAG here. So who all frequents Allied Records? They overprice the RPGs these days, but I've gotten some killer deals there over the years. A few months back I found a complete Raiden Project for $2.50.

schnuth

#44 punqsux

punqsux

1K posts & all I got was this lousy rank

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 October 2005 - 05:04 PM

who's from cleveland? we have a pittsburgh thread going and we want to know who we're makingfun of ;)

#45 extzed

extzed

Posted 14 October 2005 - 05:11 PM

Another Toledo CAG here. So who all frequents Allied Records? They overprice the RPGs these days, but I've gotten some killer deals there over the years. A few months back I found a complete Raiden Project for $2.50.

schnuth

I used to go to allied all the time, they used to have some really killer deals... sometimes they still do, but not so much in the games area anymore.

Also, from Toledo btw

#46 The Truth

The Truth

I miss SOCOM. DBU!!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 October 2005 - 05:13 PM

Steubenville here :)
"I'm hot boy, I'm burnin' up. I do my thang in the club with da burner tuck'd."

#47 botticus

botticus

Posted 14 October 2005 - 05:27 PM

who's from cleveland? we have a pittsburgh thread going and we want to know who we're makingfun of ;)

Haha... I've only been in Cleveland for 6 years, so I don't even like the Browns (go Lions!), but I'll still say that Roethlisberger sucks. One of my roommates was from Erie, so I generated plenty of hate for Pittsburgh as a result.

#48 Z-Saber

Z-Saber

No longer a CAG regular

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 October 2005 - 07:08 PM

So, Tmorg and mykevermin, what areas of Hamilton are we talking about? I live in a subdivision in Fairfield Township (technically still Hamilton) off of Princeton Rd.

Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/z_saber
Origin: Z_Saber_64

#49 Drensch

Drensch

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 October 2005 - 07:30 PM

Video Game Music Xchange- Schrock Road location or Smokey Row location

I'm kinda tight with the owner of those stores.
"One of the cardinal rules, if you want to get through life without overexerting yourself, is that, when all else fails, fall back on friends and relations."

Posted Image

#50 TheYellowDart

TheYellowDart

Posted 14 October 2005 - 09:31 PM

dayton/kettering area.

#51 Unassuming Local Guy

Unassuming Local Guy

Not cool.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 October 2005 - 01:51 AM

Blah. I can't stand looking through the glass cases to see what they have. It isn't that bad for games but browsing for used CDs is horrible. It makes me wish Boogie Records was still around.

#52 js1

js1

Badassfully

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 October 2005 - 04:03 AM

I still go to allied all the time,(been going since they 1st opened the 1st store on secor) I still get decent deals there.

I got starfox assult complete for 14.00 like a couple of months ago.

I also agree about wishing boogie records was still around.

Looks like we got a decent amount of toledo CAG'ers!

Gamertags:

PSN: Ghost_Face_36

XBL:  Gh0st Face 36

Twitch: 

Spoiler

#53 Unassuming Local Guy

Unassuming Local Guy

Not cool.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 October 2005 - 04:07 AM

I still go to allied all the time, I still get decent deals there, I got starfox assult complete for 14.00 like a couple of months ago. I agree about wishing boogie records was still around.

I should stop there again some time. The Allied comments here have brought back some memories of good deals... like Puzzle Fighter for Playstation for something like $15. Parappa for $5. I just don't like the atmosphere, but I suppose it's no worse than an EB or Gamestop.

#54 Genocidal

Genocidal

Summer of Punk

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 October 2005 - 04:10 AM

Looks like I got the east side of Cleveland all to myself here in Mayfield.

I'm rocking the east side right now on campus at Case. In the off-season though, I'm in Cuyahoga Falls, just north of Akron.
x8uorcw.jpggenocidal.png
[img=http://steamsigs.com/steam.php?id=genocidal&pngimg=http://i.imgur.com/fLZMY.png&tborder=0.png

If I would go back in time, the one person in history I'd like to make tap out would have to be... Jesus

#55 js1

js1

Badassfully

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 October 2005 - 04:41 AM

I should stop there again some time. The Allied comments here have brought back some memories of good deals... like Puzzle Fighter for Playstation for something like $15. Parappa for $5. I just don't like the atmosphere, but I suppose it's no worse than an EB or Gamestop.

I got suikoden I, star ocean(ps1) both complete for like $10 each. I remember when some guy told me he got snatcher(complete) + the justifier light gun for under $5! :drool: that's the type of deal that I need to find!

Gamertags:

PSN: Ghost_Face_36

XBL:  Gh0st Face 36

Twitch: 

Spoiler

#56 botticus

botticus

Posted 15 October 2005 - 05:50 AM

I'm rocking the east side right now on campus at Case. In the off-season though, I'm in Cuyahoga Falls, just north of Akron.

Haha, no shit? Here I thought that improbably there were no other Case CAGs. Luckily I only pretend to work on my thesis so I don't have to go on campus anymore.

#57 jousley

jousley

10yr Member of CAG!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 October 2005 - 05:56 AM

Im in Williamsburg Ohio, just outside of Cincinnati.

#58 thesilentshadow30

thesilentshadow30

shhhhhhhhhh

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 October 2005 - 06:11 AM

Ohio here...
Columbus / Circleville / Lancaster
I live between them...

iamwithstupidsigvt8.jpg

#59 takingchase

takingchase

Posted 15 October 2005 - 06:15 AM

Akron here

anyone know any good places to shop in the area? Only places I know are the record exchanges in montrose and canton.

#60 daroga

daroga

swimming with nanocarp

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 October 2005 - 06:19 AM

Medina here (inbetween Akron & Cleveland), though I'm in Wisconsin for school right now. One of my favorite places to go in the area is The Exchange (they have them all over the greater Cleveland area). There's also a quirky little shop in Parma, near Parmatown mall (by an old theater maybe?). A BUNCH of classic stuff. Nothing real cheap, but it's fun to browse. :)

daroga

Posted Image