Ohio CAGs...UNITE!

• Please log in to reply
1059 replies to this topic

#691 KrayzieKMF

KrayzieKMF

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 February 2008 - 02:39 AM

Anyone planning on going to the 4th Annual Ohio Pinball & Gameroom Festival? I saw an ad on the way home from work. Never heard of this but sounds interesting. Looks like adult admission is $12 and children are $5. www.ohiopinballshow.com

#692 jousley

jousley

10yr Member of CAG!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 February 2008 - 03:09 AM

Anyone planning on going to the 4th Annual Ohio Pinball & Gameroom Festival? I saw an ad on the way home from work. Never heard of this but sounds interesting. Looks like adult admission is $12 and children are $5. www.ohiopinballshow.com

Darnit! If I had known about this earlier I would have SURELY went. I have just gotten into trying to buy a few pinball machines. I have an NBA Fastbreak and am waiting on my Theatre of Magic to be ready to get here. DAMN DAMN...I really want to go to this, but I have to work.

#693 JDN169

JDN169

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 February 2008 - 04:11 PM

ah i can't believe i thought that said ffvii
and do you have any USED copies of ffvii and how much
And how much is chrono cross, new?

My friend used to go there all the time. I almost went there, I wanted to go so badly but didn't get to go. I hear they have like the best stuff.

When we have copies of FF7 they go for $60. We dont have Chrono Cross new but we do have it used for $15 (i believe the current copy is a black label but missing instructions).

#694 SolidMetal

SolidMetal

Posted 27 February 2008 - 08:18 PM

When we have copies of FF7 they go for $60. We dont have Chrono Cross new but we do have it used for $15 (i believe the current copy is a black label but missing instructions).

Ah.
Do you have anything rare and cheap I could sell online to get a few bucks for? AKA I'm saving up for a 360.

#695 Genocidal

Genocidal

Summer of Punk

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 February 2008 - 09:37 PM

:rofl:
x8uorcw.jpggenocidal.png
[img=http://steamsigs.com/steam.php?id=genocidal&pngimg=http://i.imgur.com/fLZMY.png&tborder=0.png

If I would go back in time, the one person in history I'd like to make tap out would have to be... Jesus

#696 SolidMetal

SolidMetal

Posted 28 February 2008 - 01:30 AM

:rofl:

:puke:

#697 JDN169

JDN169

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 February 2008 - 03:54 PM

Ah.
Do you have anything rare and cheap I could sell online to get a few bucks for? AKA I'm saving up for a 360.

Not really, we tend to price the older stuff around the average ebay prices. If something exceptional does come in, i've got a bad habit of buying it . 8-)

#698 SolidMetal

SolidMetal

Posted 28 February 2008 - 10:13 PM

oooh lame >.>

So how much is your guys dreamcasts/n64's?

#699 shipwreck

shipwreck

CAG Reviews Editor

• Super Moderators

Posted 28 February 2008 - 11:24 PM

Anyone visit Game Junkie lately? It's in West Chester near Cincinnati

I was just in there on Monday. Picked up Princess Crown for PSP for $25 and some Halo ActionClix. Planning on stopping back by there on Saturday.
"Red-Headed Pain In The Ass" - Wombat
Posted Image

#700 SolidMetal

SolidMetal

Posted 29 February 2008 - 08:44 PM

What is game junkie like? My friend used to obsess about it cuz he used to like live there and he told me about how they used to have this like big toy of Sora from kingdom hearts. I always wanted to go to look at their kingdom hearts stuff xD

#701 shipwreck

shipwreck

CAG Reviews Editor

• Super Moderators

Posted 01 March 2008 - 12:21 PM

What is game junkie like? My friend used to obsess about it cuz he used to like live there and he told me about how they used to have this like big toy of Sora from kingdom hearts. I always wanted to go to look at their kingdom hearts stuff xD

There's still a lot of Kingdom Hearts figures laying about. I don't think the toys sell too well for them.
"Red-Headed Pain In The Ass" - Wombat
Posted Image

#702 JDN169

JDN169

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2008 - 03:52 PM

oooh lame >.>

So how much is your guys dreamcasts/n64's?

Dreamcast's are $30 and N64's are $35.

#703 SolidMetal

SolidMetal

Posted 01 March 2008 - 04:51 PM

There's still a lot of Kingdom Hearts figures laying about. I don't think the toys sell too well for them.

ah sweet. I guess they have high prices on em huh?

Dreamcast's are $30 and N64's are $35.

eh your n64's are too pricey. I saw a n64 complete with pikachu talk thing and mic for 10 bucks at this thrift store that was in Fairfield but the store's not there anymore :/

#704 JDN169

JDN169

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2008 - 05:26 PM

eh your n64's are too pricey. I saw a n64 complete with pikachu talk thing and mic for 10 bucks at this thrift store that was in Fairfield but the store's not there anymore :/

We price at market value; we were selling them at $18 but when our supply started getting low we bumped them to $25. When we were down to just one or two systems we went to $35.

#705 QiG

QiG

I'm all out of gum..

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 March 2008 - 06:28 PM

I'm a Ohio CAGer too, I usually stay around the Elyria/North Olmsted/Westlake/Avon areas when I go out game shopping. :D I live in North Ridgeville, thats close to Cleveland I guess. Nice to see so many Ohio CAGs!

Same here.. live in North Olmsted. I can literally walk across the street and be at Great Northern so I'm always checking on several YMMV deals posted but never find them around here. Makes circuit city and compusa closing down in this area more depressing.

#706 radjago

radjago

Long-time CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 March 2008 - 10:11 PM

Update on the Harshman Rd Meijer closing in Dayton. Grocery side is 10% off, 20% off general merchandise, and an additional 20% off clearnace prices already marked. Everything on the store is elgible and of course all sales are final.

#707 bigjunior

bigjunior

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 March 2008 - 10:38 PM

Update on the Harshman Rd Meijer closing in Dayton. Grocery side is 10% off, 20% off general merchandise, and an additional 20% off clearnace prices already marked. Everything on the store is elgible and of course all sales are final.

Some decent deals are there. I'm waiting for gen. merch. to go further down so I can get a george foreman grill! :lol: As for games, I didn't see too many gotta have its. tho I DID find odin sphere for $15. sorry guys, last copy!

#708 tankexmortis

tankexmortis

SHAQFUSHAQFUSHAQFU

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 March 2008 - 10:16 PM

Who else is picking up their copy of Brawl at the Beavercreek Circuit City? Be cool to see some people from CAG there. Also, does anyone know exactly when CC will have it in, and if there are gonna be midnight launches or anything? I'm gonna call later in the week, but I figured one o' you might already know.

#709 SolidMetal

SolidMetal

Posted 04 March 2008 - 01:43 AM

im thinking of gettin my brawl at the best buy in tri-county or the best buy in bridge water falls.

#710 radjago

radjago

Long-time CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 March 2008 - 07:31 PM

Some decent deals are there. I'm waiting for gen. merch. to go further down so I can get a george foreman grill! :lol: As for games, I didn't see too many gotta have its. tho I DID find odin sphere for $15. sorry guys, last copy!

That okay, I got it for less than that around Christmastime at the Beavercreek store. I didn't look that closely over the PS2 games.

#711 radjago

radjago

Long-time CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2008 - 05:23 AM

I saw your listing on CL. You should list all the rare games you're selling here and start a thread in the trading forum.

#712 JDN169

JDN169

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2008 - 02:20 PM

I saw your listing on CL. You should list all the rare games you're selling here and start a thread in the trading forum.

That's probably what i need to do, not many people around here realize what some PS1 games are worth.

At The Game Haven we've recently got in the following:

FF7
Tactics Ogre
Lunar Silver Star Story Complete
Arc the Lad Collection
Lunar 2 Eternal Blue collection
Escape from Monkey Island
Castlevania SOTN (Import for saturn)
Xenogears
MINT Dragon Warrior 7
SEALED Castlevania SOTN (GH PS1)

#713 GaveUpTomorrow

GaveUpTomorrow

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 March 2008 - 06:34 PM

I just picked up Persona (PS1) from The Exchange on Cleveland Ave. for $10. It seems like every time I go there, (or any other The Exchange store), I find another rare game for cheap :)

#714 SolidMetal

SolidMetal

Posted 21 March 2008 - 08:48 PM

Anyone know where to get a dreamcast for only like under 20 bucks? I don't need any controllers or anything I just need a good console that plays games. I don't need any cables either.

#715 JDN169

JDN169

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 March 2008 - 02:29 PM

The Game Haven now has dual shock 3 controllers for $60 (imported).

#716 Squirms

Squirms

Hold Your Applause

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2008 - 08:42 PM

I found a Rock Band set with everything for $100 on the Toledo craigslist page. I would snatch it up, since it comes with everything, if it was a 360 deal.

http://toledo.craigs.../618102504.html
I walked up to the brick wall of sanity, and pissed all over it.

Posted Image

#717 Squirms

Squirms

Hold Your Applause

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2008 - 08:45 PM

Anyone know where to get a dreamcast for only like under 20 bucks? I don't need any controllers or anything I just need a good console that plays games. I don't need any cables either.

Don't know where in Ohio you are, but I found this http://toledo.craigs.../617107774.html
I walked up to the brick wall of sanity, and pissed all over it.

Posted Image

#718 JDN169

JDN169

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 March 2008 - 03:55 PM

The Game Haven got broken into monday night. As far as we can tell all they took is a used 360 (no cords, just the system), 2 used PS2's, and a used XBOX.

The XBOX and PS2's have Game Haven warranty stickers on the bottom and the 360 has a sticker on the side with my crappy handwriting on it (it says "seems to work, needs further testing").

If anyone finds these for sale in the Dayton area PM me ASAP or call our store at (937)252-5635.

thanks!

#719 eshbums

eshbums

Fueled by beer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 March 2008 - 04:15 PM

I just picked up Persona (PS1) from The Exchange on Cleveland Ave. for $10. It seems like every time I go there, (or any other The Exchange store), I find another rare game for cheap :)

Where at on Cleveland Ave? I've never heard of The Exchange.

#720 tangytangerine

tangytangerine

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 March 2008 - 06:24 PM

Radjago, any idea when the Meijer on harshman is closing? I know I went last week and it was 30-60% off general merchandise(on what was left).