Ohio CAGs...UNITE!

CYRiX

Banned
Hey any CAGs from O-H-I-O? If so lets discuss all local(er) dealers here. I live in a suburb off of columbus. We can also discuss garage sales for charites and churches and such.

So anyone from OHIO?

Right here in Piqua, about a half hour from Dayton. I'll keep an eye out for the locals.

Is there anyone else?

There's a lot of CAG's from Ohio. I live in southwest Columbus, but I work in Cincinnati so my shopping radius covers a large portion of the state. :)

[quote name='shipwreck']There's a lot of CAG's from Ohio. I live in southwest Columbus, but I work in Cincinnati so my shopping radius covers a large portion of the state. :)[/QUOTE]

do you drive like 2 hours everyday?

[quote name='GameDude']do you drive like 2 hours everyday?[/QUOTE]

It's more around 1.5 hours each way, but I stay in Cincinnati one night a week and I get Friday's off. So I only actually make the roundtrip 3 times a week.

I live in Dayton right now, but I'm actually moving to Cincinnati at the end of this month to attend UC. Been in state here for about 5 years now, Dayton's a pretty fun town.

[quote name='quasicat']Right here in a suburb East of Dayton. I'll keep an eye out for the locals.

Is there anyone else?[/QUOTE]
I live in Fairborn.

[quote name='WTPolaris']I live in Dayton right now, but I'm actually moving to Cincinnati at the end of this month to attend UC. Been in state here for about 5 years now, Dayton's a pretty fun town.[/QUOTE]

dayton is not a fun town...

Guess i should sound off as well, Here is Columbus right under Westerville, going to good old Otterbein

a place that sometimes has good stuff is Buybacks on 161
found spiderman 2 for ds for 9.99 a couple months after it came out, i needed games so i bought it up, not a bad game for ten bucks, wouldve been better for 5

Reynoldsburg, OH here (little suburb right outside of Columbus). does anyone here go to any of the following locally owned and operated stores:

Press Start Gaming- On 256 in Pickerington

Video Game Music Xchange- Schrock Road location or Smokey Row location

Rick's Video Trader- Brice Outlet Mall off of Brice Rd.

Columbus is a great place for cheap gaming goodness, lots of Mom and Pop stores and there are a ton of Eb's and Gamestop's within a 25 minute drive.

[quote name='thealternakid']Guess i should sound off as well, Here is Columbus right under Westerville, going to good old Otterbein[/QUOTE]

An Otterbein alum here, though I'm a bit more north now - Ashland/Mansfield area. Make it down to Columbus a decent amount.

[quote name='raregamergirl']Reynoldsburg, OH here (little suburb right outside of Columbus). does anyone here go to any of the following locally owned and operated stores:

Press Start Gaming- On 256 in Pickerington

Video Game Music Xchange- Schrock Road location or Smokey Row location

Rick's Video Trader- Brice Outlet Mall off of Brice Rd.

Columbus is a great place for cheap gaming goodness, lots of Mom and Pop stores and there are a ton of Eb's and Gamestop's within a 25 minute drive.[/QUOTE]

I'm your "neighbor" in Pickerington. Last "Mom and Pop" store I visited was back in the late '90s. Somewhere near Hamilton Road/Morse Road in Gahanna at a plaza by the movie theatre. I try to stick to online deals because the thrill of the hunt of shopping for B&M deals is long gone for me (unless I know for sure if a game is in stock and/or it won't be a wasted trip). Circling I-270 searching for that last Saturn or Dreamcast game to fill out my collection just doesn't sound as fun as it use to anymore.

If want a game bad enough I would be willing to pay top $$$ somewhere online as my time is more valueable to me these days than searching blindly. Besides, who knows, maybe when I'm looking for a game on the road I could be missing out on a deal online?

North end of Columbus here - about a 3 minute drive to the old Northland Mall Gamestop (anyone remember when Gold Circle was in the parking lot?) and Easton. I'm officially in Clinton Township, but it's affectionately known as Little Somalia about 2 blocks away from my house.

I work in Hilliard, so I'll hit up Tuttle once in a while too.

Galloway/Hilliard/Columbus whatever you want to call it...Westpointe Video Games in front of the Wallie World on Rome-Hilliard Road...VGMX and the old CD Warehouse stores are cool...

the WestPointe VG has all their DVD's etc new releases etc 14.98 everyday...cheapest you'll find...

[quote name='Venome227']Here in Solon, south of Cleveland but still considered the east side. Oficially the lamest suburb of Cleveland.[/QUOTE]
Haha... but you have the nearest Kmart for Blue Light specials, so it could be worse. And I get to stop at Rockne's for dinner whenever I go down there.

Another Toledo CAG here. So who all frequents Allied Records? They overprice the RPGs these days, but I've gotten some killer deals there over the years. A few months back I found a complete Raiden Project for $2.50.

schnuth

[quote name='schnuth']Another Toledo CAG here. So who all frequents Allied Records? They overprice the RPGs these days, but I've gotten some killer deals there over the years. A few months back I found a complete Raiden Project for $2.50.

schnuth[/QUOTE]

I used to go to allied all the time, they used to have some really killer deals... sometimes they still do, but not so much in the games area anymore.

Also, from Toledo btw

[quote name='punqsux']who's from cleveland? we have a pittsburgh thread going and we want to know who we're makingfun of ;)[/QUOTE]
Haha... I've only been in Cleveland for 6 years, so I don't even like the Browns (go Lions!), but I'll still say that Roethlisberger sucks. One of my roommates was from Erie, so I generated plenty of hate for Pittsburgh as a result.

So, Tmorg and mykevermin, what areas of Hamilton are we talking about? I live in a subdivision in Fairfield Township (technically still Hamilton) off of Princeton Rd.

bread's done
Back