Indiana Deals Thread

• Please log in to reply
2471 replies to this topic

#1051 slidecage

slidecage

Nothing to say

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2007 - 11:09 PM

I dropped by the McVans on Maplecrest this afternoon. It looks like they cleaned out the back room some. They had some bins of ps1 games on clearance and several boxes just filled with manuals for just about every system. There was a ton of snes and playstation manuals. They're all a dollar, which is a little more than I would like to pay, but I found a few that I needed. I picked up:

X-Com UFO Defense (got the disk and now I need to find the longbox case)
Wild Arms
Xenogears
Star Ocean The Second Story

Those were a few of the better ps1 manuals. I left a DQVII and Breath of Fire manual. There were several FFVIII manuals. I didn't see any snes rpg manuals and I didn't even check the two boxes of n64 manuals. I just thought I'd let you guys know about them if you need any to complete your games.

might go over tomorrow or friday to check it out. Just missed an

USED ZELDA hourglass sunday .... i could traded Beat agents for it AHHHHH
WOOOO I STINK

#1052 englishsandwich

englishsandwich

the cake is a lie...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2007 - 05:21 AM

I'm hoping to use my GC from SMG on Resident evil:UC, but the toys"R"Us near me haven't had any in at all i've called and went in to check every week and no go on it anyone know of a TRU store that has it in Indiana?

I live in Lafayette area and don't mind driving there also RE:UC seems to not be listed on TRU's website anymore so I might be out of luck. =\

I bought mine at the TRU in Mishawaka. I can check to see if they have any this weekend.

They also have Rock Band in stock as of thursday night. Someone had told me it was not easy to find (?).

edit: FYI: with all the b2g1 sales and the SMG offer, it is hard to find any worthwhile recent wii game at TRU, but I will look.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#1053 arbiter

arbiter

Posted 04 December 2007 - 11:58 AM

I found out what happened to all the movies and games from Video Stop on State. My work bought them to put in a new employee "lending library". Woot!
my blog: Macrogeek
local deals mobile blogged here.

#1054 Don Chubo

Don Chubo

Defund NPR & CPB.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 December 2007 - 12:16 PM

Geez - is your work hiring?
From the Book of Deluded and/or Ridiculous, Vol. 1, page 1, paragraph 1:

Oh, any ideology has people who speak quite crassly or aren't intellectually deep. Us on the left are proud of the fact that, despite knowing we have them, we don't elect them to office or treat them as vanguards of a movement.

Should we start with Biden, Hank Johnson, Sheila Jackson Lee, and Tony Wiener and work from there? Dumbass.

Posted Image
Don't piss Mooch off.

#1055 slidecage

slidecage

Nothing to say

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 December 2007 - 07:42 PM

I found out what happened to all the movies and games from Video Stop on State. My work bought them to put in a new employee "lending library". Woot!

LOL knowing what they had left is that an award or punishment

they pushed all the west state (store closed) stuff to the east state (Only video stop left) months ago
WOOOO I STINK

#1056 arbiter

arbiter

Posted 04 December 2007 - 11:04 PM

We're always hiring for something or another. Usually warehouse help needed, or sales. PM me if you want me to send you HR info.

The selection we got was pretty good. There's a large batch of PS2 and Xbox games, and a smattering of PS3/Wii/360.
my blog: Macrogeek
local deals mobile blogged here.

#1057 slidecage

slidecage

Nothing to say

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 December 2007 - 12:17 AM

We're always hiring for something or another. Usually warehouse help needed, or sales. PM me if you want me to send you HR info.

The selection we got was pretty good. There's a large batch of PS2 and Xbox games, and a smattering of PS3/Wii/360.

where do you work at. pm me some info could always use a 2nd job
WOOOO I STINK

#1058 benisjamino

benisjamino

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 December 2007 - 05:33 PM

Carmel Super Target on Michigan has Metal Slug Anthology for Wii marked down to $20

card.png

#1059 englishsandwich

englishsandwich

the cake is a lie...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2007 - 05:28 PM

I'm hoping to use my GC from SMG on Resident evil:UC, but the toys"R"Us near me haven't had any in at all i've called and went in to check every week and no go on it anyone know of a TRU store that has it in Indiana?

I live in Lafayette area and don't mind driving there also RE:UC seems to not be listed on TRU's website anymore so I might be out of luck. =\

TRU in Mishawaka has it now.

They also have 360 HDs for 49.98.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#1060 E_G_Man

E_G_Man

Boilermaker

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2007 - 10:46 PM

Carmel Super Target on Michigan has Metal Slug Anthology for Wii marked down to $20

Hmm, I'll have to check this out. Thanks for the heads up!
FRIEND CODES:
WII
Spoiler

DS
Spoiler

#1061 Mana Knight

Mana Knight

Posted 14 December 2007 - 03:59 PM

I was at the Meijer on Illinois Rd. yesterday, and they had several games with the orange clearance tag on them. All GBA, GC (I think), etc. games had the tag. A bunch of PSP, PS2, and $20 or less games had it. Some PS3, 360, Wii, DS, etc. games had it. Some sales looks good, some do not.

I'm kind of holding out for a 25%-50% extra off clearance before I buy anything.

At the Best Buy near Jefferson Pointe, they had a huge stack (3 of them) of Wii Guitar Hero 3's. Wal-Mart and Gamestop in the same area had Rock Band (both PS3/360).
Posted Image

#1062 donaldtrunk

donaldtrunk

GameTZ is imploding!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2007 - 04:44 PM

Any memorable titles from that Meijer clearance?

#1063 Mana Knight

Mana Knight

Posted 14 December 2007 - 04:55 PM

I barely remember, but I saw Kameo (360) for $12, 64MB memory card on 360 for $15.99, Baten Kaitos (GC) $14.99, Yakuza (PS2), $14.99 (I think) and more. If I go back, I'll take a closer look.
Posted Image

#1064 erehwon

erehwon

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2007 - 05:22 PM

I was at the Meijer off of St. Joe Center Rd and Maysville Rd. today. I didn't see any good markdowns on 360 stuff, but I did see Odin Sphere for $15.99. I grabbed one of the two copies there.

#1065 SteveMcQ

SteveMcQ

I love Panda!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2007 - 07:07 PM

Welcome back TMK.

#1066 slidecage

slidecage

Nothing to say

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 December 2007 - 12:56 AM

GOT TO HIT UP MEIJERS TOMORROW

19.99 GAMES BUY 1 GET 1 FREE

PS2 XBOX GBA GAMES

SADLY the family video on goshen was a shooting tonight. Went over there to pick up some movies and they had 50 cops cars. went up to mcdonalds and they said there was a shooting .
WOOOO I STINK

#1067 Don Chubo

Don Chubo

Defund NPR & CPB.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 December 2007 - 03:11 AM

Welcome back TMK.

Indeed. WB, TMK.

Oh, any ideology has people who speak quite crassly or aren't intellectually deep. Us on the left are proud of the fact that, despite knowing we have them, we don't elect them to office or treat them as vanguards of a movement.

Should we start with Biden, Hank Johnson, Sheila Jackson Lee, and Tony Wiener and work from there? Dumbass.

Posted Image
Don't piss Mooch off.

#1068 Don Chubo

Don Chubo

Defund NPR & CPB.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 December 2007 - 03:12 AM

GOT TO HIT UP MEIJERS TOMORROW

19.99 GAMES BUY 1 GET 1 FREE

PS2 XBOX GBA GAMES

SADLY the family video on goshen was a shooting tonight. Went over there to pick up some movies and they had 50 cops cars. went up to mcdonalds and they said there was a shooting .

No kidding? Let us know what happened if you find out.

Posted Image
Don't piss Mooch off.

#1069 slidecage

slidecage

Nothing to say

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 December 2007 - 03:25 PM

No kidding? Let us know what happened if you find out.

with the storm coming in i dont have time to hit the illi. one. i know for a fact lima has nothing cause i checked weds for the santa bucks
WOOOO I STINK

#1070 KingofOldSchool

KingofOldSchool

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 December 2007 - 03:33 PM

with the storm coming in i dont have time to hit the illi. one. i know for a fact lima has nothing cause i checked weds for the santa bucks

I think he was talking about the shooting. ;)
Posted Image

http://www.yourfree3....php?ref=272112

Sign up under me a receive FREE X-Box 360 games. You can get CoD: Black Ops, Rock Band 3, Fable 3, Fallout: New Vegas, and MORE!

#1071 depascal22

depascal22

Daddy Fat Sacks

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 December 2007 - 03:41 PM

This thread is a whole lot better than the old NY thread. I'm heading to Meijer to see if I can snag a cheap copy of Odin Sphere.

#1072 KingofOldSchool

KingofOldSchool

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 December 2007 - 04:35 PM

So here is a question to ponder.

I know here in Muncie we are forcasted for 10-14 inches up until tomorrow morning.

With it being a week before Christmas and TRU, BB, and Target having Wii's in stock tomorrow. Do any of you think people will actually be stupid enough to wait out for hours in almost blizzard like conditions? Or will the weather be bad enough to drive people away in the morning to the point where you can walk in Sunday afternoon to a bunch of Wiis?
Posted Image

Sign up under me a receive FREE X-Box 360 games. You can get CoD: Black Ops, Rock Band 3, Fable 3, Fallout: New Vegas, and MORE!

#1073 donaldtrunk

donaldtrunk

GameTZ is imploding!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 December 2007 - 07:20 PM

I went to the Meijer last night to scope the games out. The only deal that I thought was particuarly good was Persona 3 for $30. There were still 2 left last night. If some of the other games drop more I'll bite, especially on Tony Hawk's Project 8 for XBox 360. I doubt they'll survive long enough with it being the XMas push and all.

I drove by that Family Video last night on my way from the lights show at Franke Park and saw the mess of cop cars, police tape, and the dead body laying covered with a tarp in the parking lot. I'm not sure exactly how it all went down though.

#1074 slidecage

slidecage

Nothing to say

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 December 2007 - 10:41 PM

I think he was talking about the shooting. ;)

see that is what happens when you dont get much sleep LOL you misread what people want to know.
WOOOO I STINK

#1075 slidecage

slidecage

Nothing to say

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 December 2007 - 10:42 PM

I went to the Meijer last night to scope the games out. The only deal that I thought was particuarly good was Persona 3 for $30. There were still 2 left last night. If some of the other games drop more I'll bite, especially on Tony Hawk's Project 8 for XBox 360. I doubt they'll survive long enough with it being the XMas push and all.

I drove by that Family Video last night on my way from the lights show at Franke Park and saw the mess of cop cars, police tape, and the dead body laying covered with a tarp in the parking lot. I'm not sure exactly how it all went down though.

im guessing that was the ill. road one. I probally would of grabbed persona 3 for 30 just for my collection.
WOOOO I STINK

#1076 Don Chubo

Don Chubo

Defund NPR & CPB.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2007 - 01:39 AM

Damn. I would have liked to get Persona 3 at that price!

Posted Image
Don't piss Mooch off.

#1077 depascal22

depascal22

Daddy Fat Sacks

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2007 - 03:28 PM

Greenwood Meijer didn't have any Persona 3 or Odin Sphere. I picked up Jeanne d'Arc, Metal Gear AC!D 2, FF IV, Sigma Star Saga, Beyond Good & Evil (PS2), Psychonauts (PS2), Tomb Raider Legend, and Kingdom Hearts II for pretty cheap. This Christmas will be good for the cousins again. I love these holiday sales.

If anyone wants to trade the Jeanne d'Arc for Odin Sphere or Persona 3, hit me up. I'm willing to throw in another game from my trade list.

#1078 KingofOldSchool

KingofOldSchool

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2007 - 03:48 PM

So what's this Meijer sale?
Posted Image

#1079 depascal22

depascal22

Daddy Fat Sacks

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2007 - 07:43 PM

So what's this Meijer sale?

Meijer clearanced out a whole bunch of games. The best finds were Odin Sphere, Persona 3, and Ninja Gaiden Sigma. Not only that but yesterday they were taking 10% off all clearance prices and you could buy 1 one get one free on all last-gen games priced under $20.

#1080 slidecage

slidecage

Nothing to say

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2007 - 08:34 PM

not a deal but the final video stop on east state closed up

they said someone another company took them over?

25+ years they were in fort wayne.
WOOOO I STINK