• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 May 2013 - 04:21 AM

Any updates these days?

#2462 Trollsmeesh

Trollsmeesh

Snorlax Tainer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 June 2013 - 08:01 AM

Fellow Hoosier here, looks like this thread kind of died. Any cool trades going on or can't miss deals? 

gallery_474050_8161_85673.jpg 

#2463 MSUHitman

MSUHitman

Checkmate Arcade Co-Host

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 July 2013 - 08:41 AM

If anyone here or anyone you know is interested in Magic The Gathering, Yeti Gaming, a TCG store in the STL area, is doing a Standard tournament on Saturday for an Alpha Mox Emerald that sells on the open market for just under $1000. $25 entry fee, standard constructed format with M14 legal.

Spoiler

Listen to the Checkmate Arcade video game podcast! Also available on ITunes & Stitcher Radio
42869.png

#2464 McCHitman

McCHitman

Reigning Champ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 September 2013 - 01:38 PM

Nothing in the Indiana area lately???

Or did people forget about this thread?

dCPOFIZ.jpg

[twitter]McCHitman[/twitter]

#2465 Thaat_Dudde

Thaat_Dudde

Posted 30 December 2013 - 06:50 PM

The Gleenbrook Target in Fort Wayne has Assassins Creed for the XBOX ONE for $39.99.

#2466 GreyFoxx2002

GreyFoxx2002

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2014 - 06:20 PM

Moved to INDY recently and the Target on Emerson doesn't seem to have a clearance section unless i'm blind?

#2467 Rictor

Rictor

I like big butts...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2014 - 05:30 PM

They all have a clearance section, but they move around sometimes and around the holidays, they sometimes disappear.  Some stores have them at the endcaps near the video games.  Some have them in endcaps near electronics.  Some are way down by the books.  I know one store in Indy puts their video game clearance over by the stationary and craft supplies.  I tend to just walk every aisle in the store and check out all the endcaps because I'm looking for more than just video game clearance.  I get clothes for my daughter, kitchen stuff, cheap food, toys, decorations, holiday stuff, candy, etc.  Picked up some 70% off camping and fishing gear last night.

#2468 GreyFoxx2002

GreyFoxx2002

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 February 2014 - 06:38 PM

They all have a clearance section, but they move around sometimes and around the holidays, they sometimes disappear.  Some stores have them at the endcaps near the video games.  Some have them in endcaps near electronics.  Some are way down by the books.  I know one store in Indy puts their video game clearance over by the stationary and craft supplies.  I tend to just walk every aisle in the store and check out all the endcaps because I'm looking for more than just video game clearance.  I get clothes for my daughter, kitchen stuff, cheap food, toys, decorations, holiday stuff, candy, etc.  Picked up some 70% off camping and fishing gear last night.

I'll head back and take a gander since it's just down the road from me and really would like to see what they have on the Clearance end of things out here. Curious is there a place like Disc Replay or is there one out here? We had a few of them in NWI and i'm itching for some old gaming goodness and some good deals on some last gen games. Thanks for the insight maybe this thread will pick up after tax season gets into full swing lol. 

#2469 McCHitman

McCHitman

Reigning Champ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 February 2014 - 04:17 PM

I'll head back and take a gander since it's just down the road from me and really would like to see what they have on the Clearance end of things out here. Curious is there a place like Disc Replay or is there one out here? We had a few of them in NWI and i'm itching for some old gaming goodness and some good deals on some last gen games. Thanks for the insight maybe this thread will pick up after tax season gets into full swing lol. 

We have I think 4 Disc Replays, but I'm not gonna tell you where they are becuase you might steal my Saturn Games, haha.

So there is one by Castleton Square, across from the Best Buy.
One on Rockville Road and Country Club, in the Kroger parking lot.

One close to Greenwood, in the Walmart shopping Center just south of Southport Road

And the last one is on 86th or 82nd and Michigan Rd I think. It's in a Walmart strip as well.

dCPOFIZ.jpg

#2470 Rictor

Rictor

I like big butts...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2014 - 10:47 PM

I don't buy Saturn games...are their prices good?  Only bargains I have seen at Disc Replay are the occasional NES games that are complete for $2-3.

#2471 McCHitman

McCHitman

Reigning Champ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2014 - 08:56 PM

I don't buy Saturn games...are their prices good?  Only bargains I have seen at Disc Replay are the occasional NES games that are complete for $2-3.

Not really any bargains to be had in there. Most stuff is online priced or over priced.

dCPOFIZ.jpg

#2472 Agent Hero

Agent Hero

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 March 2014 - 12:38 AM

Not really any bargains to be had in there. Most stuff is online priced or over priced.

On rare occasions, obscure stuff like random Genesis games can be bought cheaper than usual because the kids working there don't know the difference. I got Sid Meier's Pirates cheap because it was priced as another game called Pirates of Dark Water.

#2473 ReussDr

ReussDr

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 June 2014 - 09:22 PM

Picked up an Xbox One at Meijer today in West Lafayette during the Store's grand opening.  mPerks has a 15% off a single electronics item, and 10% off general merchandise.  If you open a new credit card, you get 10% off your entire purchase, plus another 10% off as a bonus during this week.

Those all stack, but are applied one at a time, which works out to 38% off.  You can also get an extra controller for $10 off with purchase of a console, and then get 10%+10%+10% off of that (so, $36.45 for a new controller).

It does require opening a new credit card, but that extra 19% amounts to an extra $80 off, which I felt was worth it.  I got the $500 version with Kinect, and it includes Forza 5.