Socal Thread

[quote name='RandyTsai']wow triple post![/QUOTE]

Sorry. It gave me some sort of error and I couldn't even access the board for a while. I have no idea what happened, but I deleted the reposts.

[quote name='Zoglog']Redondo Beach here, Anyone goin to the frys deal today ;)?[/QUOTE]

going to the one in industry in about 10 minutes
;)

[quote name='gigan54']going to the one in industry in about 10 minutes
;)[/QUOTE]

Every time I see your sig, I want to masturbate. I've loved that girl ever since she was on Pete and Pete.

[quote name='gveuptheghost']Harbor City
It's maybe 10 minutes away from Redondo Beach.[/QUOTE]

hmm then yer 10 mins from me.

I Live in Redondo Beach, Commute to Westwood. Eck...

And Angst, I went to UCI.

[quote name='Zoglog']hmm then yer 10 mins from me.

I Live in Redondo Beach, Commute to Westwood. Eck...

And Angst, I went to UCI.[/QUOTE]

coolio :)

[quote name='Matt Young']Damn, I got here quickly.

Moreno Valley/Riverside here.[/QUOTE] Same here...well only during the week. On weekends I'm in Rialto.

At first I thought this was a Social Thread, and then I realized it was actually SoCal! *lol*

I live in Tampa, FL but spend my summers in Los Angeles. I'll probably be moving out there next year. I always get tons of great deals here in Florida, but when I'm out in CA, I'm lucky to find anything even halfway decent! I sure will miss my CAG deals I enjoyed here once I move out there.

[quote name='tearofangst']yup im in irvine(uci)[/QUOTE]same.

representing dat real oc shit, laguna beach foolios!

(sike)

[quote name='JEKKI']same.

representing dat real oc shit, laguna beach foolios!

(sike)[/QUOTE]

hehe laguna beach. I bought a couple of those from target pricemistake at 5.99 and sold them on ebay D:! I really should have just bought them all to sell for the win

Anybody in the San Diego or Escondido area have any luck with penny guides at EBgames? I've got to quite a few and I got rejected at all of them. Anyone know of any that are semi lax about it? Most of the gamestops and Best Buys around here don't care. Just EB and TRU that have a cow about it.

bread's done
Back