Photo
- - - - -

The "Punqsux Edited My Title But He Was Cool About It So I'll Let It Go" OTT ;)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
499 replies to this topic

#121 zewone

zewone

Thursday

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 October 2005 - 07:13 PM

wow, you guys are still going at it... crazy.

Can't stop. Won't stop.

#122 JSweeney

JSweeney

Posted 14 October 2005 - 07:13 PM

But, punq sux?

:D

But is that a negative? What cleans better than vaccum?
What does a vaccum do? It sucks.
What does a mod do? They clean.

Thank you.
Vote Punq.

#123 punqsux

punqsux

1K posts & all I got was this lousy rank

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 October 2005 - 07:14 PM

nicely played campaign manager sweeney ;)

#124 AngellicLulu

AngellicLulu

Aria of the Fates

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 October 2005 - 07:15 PM

Can't stop. Won't stop.

Whatever floats your boat.

Posted Image

#125 Mike23

Mike23

Posted 14 October 2005 - 07:15 PM

But is that a negative? What cleans better than vaccum?
What does a vaccum do? It sucks.
What does a mod do? They clean.

Thank you.
Vote Punq.

Only 2 degrees of seperation. Well done.
Posted Image

#126 zewone

zewone

Thursday

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 October 2005 - 07:16 PM

Whatever floats your boat.

Is that a fisherman joke? Because I find that very offensive to fishermen.

#127 AngellicLulu

AngellicLulu

Aria of the Fates

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 October 2005 - 07:18 PM

Is that a fisherman joke? Because I find that very offensive to fishermen.

Really cause I think if it was however you wish to sink the ship would be more offensive.

And speaking of boats: http://www.transbudd...hp/buddha/foam/

Posted Image

#128 JSweeney

JSweeney

Posted 14 October 2005 - 07:20 PM

Really cause I think if it was however you wish to sink the ship would be more offensive.

YOU SANK MY BATTLESHIP!!

#129 zewone

zewone

Thursday

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 October 2005 - 07:20 PM

That's badass until a shark comes around and fucks up your day.

#130 Kayden

Kayden

Posted 14 October 2005 - 07:43 PM

I like how Kayden was here all the time, then he left and now that he's back, nobody cares. It's funny at the end of the day when you skim thru all this shit and see that nobody ever talks to him but yet he continues to post.

Tenacity or stupidity?

You figure it out, I'm goin to get my hair cut then I'm makin ice cream. Ice cream with chunks of stuff in it. Nobody does it better.

Right... I make 1 maybe two posts per ott while I'm at work; the majority of those posts are 1-4 words that simply exist to tag an OTT incase I feel like reading it later. If I felt I had something of any substance/importance to say, I'd make a thread for it.

Believe it or not Jimmie, not all of us are trying to show off how big our 'e-penis' is. I couldn't give a rats ass if you, or any other OTTer, talk to/about me in an OTT that, <75% of the time, I wont even skim through, let alone read or seriously contribute to.

I also find it funny how you're the only person that really seems to think theres some sort of caste system to the OTT- or CAG in general. According to you, CAG consists of Cheapy, the mods, you and then people that are not the afformentioned. You stress how important you are or how useless others are, however, how many people outside the OTT do you think really know- OR CARE- who you are? And when you get down to it, you're only really known for being a total ass. You're not helpful, you're not polite, hell, you're rarely even civil.

Is being mentioned in the OTT a big deal? Look at the majority of the posts about you. Barring the 2-3 poster that kiss your ass, a large number of the posts concering you are in reguards to your lack of tact or compassion. A very minor portion of the posts about you concern assorted cooking tips. If someone wants to be insulted about personal hardships, they come to you. Gee, Jimmie, I wish I had such a great claim to fame.

Further more, from your vantage point, CAG is just a bunch of losers and virgins in their parents basements that watch anime and play games all day. Why would I want to be revered as the center of discussion if such a thing were true?

Posted Image Posted Image

Kayden you would be awesome in Congress.

#131 RedvsBlue

RedvsBlue

Rocket Science Level

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 October 2005 - 07:50 PM

Right... I make 1 maybe two posts per ott while I'm at work; the majority of those posts are 1-4 words that simply exist to tag an OTT incase I feel like reading it later. If I felt I had something of any substance/importance to say, I'd make a thread for it.

Believe it or not Jimmie, not all of us are trying to show off how big our 'e-penis' is. I couldn't give a rats ass if you, or any other OTTer, talk to/about me in an OTT that, <75% of the time, I wont even skim through, let alone read or seriously contribute to.

I also find it funny how you're the only person that really seems to think theres some sort of caste system to the OTT- or CAG in general. According to you, CAG consists of Cheapy, the mods, you and then people that are not the afformentioned. You stress how important you are or how useless others are, however, how many people outside the OTT do you think really know- OR CARE- who you are? And when you get down to it, you're only really known for being a total ass. You're not helpful, you're not polite, hell, you're rarely even civil.

Is being mentioned in the OTT a big deal? Look at the majority of the posts about you. Barring the 2-3 poster that kiss your ass, a large number of the posts concering you are in reguards to your lack of tact or compassion. A very minor portion of the posts about you concern assorted cooking tips. If someone wants to be insulted about personal hardships, they come to you. Gee, Jimmie, I wish I had such a great claim to fame.

Further more, from your vantage point, CAG is just a bunch of losers and virgins in their parents basements that watch anime and play games all day. Why would I want to be revered as the center of discussion if such a thing were true?

:applause:

Couldn't have said it better myself.

#132 Admiral Ackbar

Admiral Ackbar

It's a trap!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 October 2005 - 07:54 PM

Remind me when I manufacture my own gaming console that we'll definately need an Invader Zim Action Platformer.

The 2014 E3 Theme: "Coming in 2015."

#133 Trakan

Trakan

Mark IV Style Motherfucker!

• Super Moderators

Posted 14 October 2005 - 07:56 PM

...And that's why he does it.

#134 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

Get bopped, son.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 October 2005 - 07:57 PM

and thats a problem i aim to fix. no longer shall existential debates make people feel "left out" i am an education candidate (except for spelling :lol: ) and i plan on across the board reform.

vote punq.

Yeah, you've lost the support of the grammar nazis long ago. :lol:

You read it. You can't unread it.

Horror Chicken: F.E.A.R. and Resident Evil 4

PSN/XBL: CrashSpyro | Steam: CrashTanuki | Wii U: FriendlyTanuki

#135 punqsux

punqsux

1K posts & all I got was this lousy rank

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 October 2005 - 07:57 PM

i think im a kayden fan now :shock:

#136 Kayden

Kayden

Posted 14 October 2005 - 07:58 PM

Couldn't have said it better myself.

OMG! Someone talked to/about me! eye r poppular!

...And that's why he does it.

Who does what? Why Jimmie is an ass? To get attention? Oh well...

#137 jmcc

jmcc

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 October 2005 - 08:01 PM

Dude totally doesn't care what's said about him. As evidenced by the five paragraphs detailing the not caring.
Posted Image

#138 RedvsBlue

RedvsBlue

Rocket Science Level

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 October 2005 - 08:03 PM

OMG! Someone talked to/about me! eye r poppular!

:lol: Don't push it...

#139 Kayden

Kayden

Posted 14 October 2005 - 08:03 PM

i think im a kayden fan now :shock:

I'm sorry, would it help you if I made a joke about needing more cowballs?

Posted Image:lol:

#140 JSweeney

JSweeney

Posted 14 October 2005 - 08:04 PM

Remind me when I manufacture my own gaming console that we'll definately need an Invader Zim Action Platformer.

Yes, we do.

Even if it were startlingly similar to Alien Hominid, I'd be thrilled.

#141 RedvsBlue

RedvsBlue

Rocket Science Level

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 October 2005 - 08:07 PM

Dude totally doesn't care what's said about him. As evidenced by the five paragraphs detailing the not caring.

There's a difference between not caring and not being annoyed by someone in general. Myself? I don't give a shit what jimmie says but I do give get really annoyed with his constant I and my gang are awesome and everyone else sucks comments. Its annoying and its blatant trolling. He sits watching the OTT until he has an opportunity to rip on someone or to try and inflate his ego somehow.

#142 jmcc

jmcc

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 October 2005 - 08:09 PM

There's a difference between not caring and not being annoyed by someone in general. Myself? I don't give a shit what jimmie says but I do give get really annoyed with his constant I and my gang are awesome and everyone else sucks comments. Its annoying and its blatant trolling. He sits watching the OTT until he has an opportunity to rip on someone or to try and inflate his ego somehow.

IF ONLY THERE WERE SOME WAY TO IGNORE HIM!
Posted Image

#143 zewone

zewone

Thursday

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 October 2005 - 08:12 PM

And that's why you are the U.R.P.O.T.Y.I.A.N.D.F. 2005 fasho.

#144 RedvsBlue

RedvsBlue

Rocket Science Level

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 October 2005 - 08:15 PM

IF ONLY THERE WERE SOME WAY TO IGNORE HIM!

I already did after I had my discussion with him last night. However, when you ignore someone and another person quotes them, you still see the quote. So as long as no one else responds to him then I won't have to listen to him anymore.

#145 Matt Young

Matt Young

Follow the buzzards

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 October 2005 - 08:37 PM

As the OTT was trying to find out a way to blow through a drug test before a job interview, correct medical knowledge wasn't something that I thought was high on his list of job skills.

You're welcome.

Three things:

1) I took the original topic title from T-Shirt Hell.com.
2) I smoked weed a few times. So what? Without trying to sound conceited, I am a very intelligent guy, although I make stupid decisions at times.
3) Just because you're old doesn't mean you have to be grouchy. You seemed like a cool guy on Halo. Lighten up, Shrikey! :)
4) Craven, I didn't have internet access for a month, and even now, I don't have broadband. I really am sorry about the league. I had no advance notice about the situation, so the NHL and Madden leagues probably figured I bailed on them as well.

#146 zewone

zewone

Thursday

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 October 2005 - 08:39 PM

Matt - You should change it back to your original title.

#147 twiztidjester

twiztidjester

Custom This!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 October 2005 - 08:40 PM

Is this the bitch and moan OTT?

Posted Image

#148 jmcc

jmcc

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 October 2005 - 08:41 PM

Is this the bitch and moan OTT?

I don't know how people can be this crabby on friday.
Posted Image

#149 twiztidjester

twiztidjester

Custom This!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 October 2005 - 08:43 PM

I think it is because monday is only a few days away.

Posted Image

#150 AngellicLulu

AngellicLulu

Aria of the Fates

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 October 2005 - 08:44 PM

Surprisingly even though I'm PMSing, I'm just mediating per usual.

Posted Image