- - - - -

TenneCAGs

• Please log in to reply
273 replies to this topic

#61 kim9636

kim9636

Posted 23 December 2005 - 12:53 AM

Kingston here.

I have so many places I could shop within a 25 mile radius its silly. I could hit Knoxville, Lenior City, Oak Ridge, Rockwood and Im sure there are more, but I just moved to the area earlier this month and Im still learning my way around. Oh, and the in-laws live in the Nooga, so I am usually down there every other weekend. So there are countless more places to shope. Yes, I love McKay's also, I have dumped a lot of money in there myself. Any other CAGs in this area that know if anyone has any 360's in? Of course, my hubby didnt want one until I missed my change to buy one. I was at the local walmart and they had some in, at the time he didnt want one. Now that I cant find one, go figure, he wants one.

#62 swick

swick

Sad Bastard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 December 2005 - 06:21 AM

Made it to the Cool Springs TRU around 10 this morning, and discovered that absolutely nothing was marked. The prices were still good, though! Managed to get Romance X, RE4, and Killzone. Even better, I used a giftcard that I've had for forever on the deal, so no cash out of pocket for me. Still looking for DDR Extreme and Klonoa 2 GBA, though.

Off-topic, does anyone know of any computer tech job openings in the 'boro? Rent's cheap over there, so I was thinking of moving.

#63 Odenat

Odenat

I throw a good ball

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 December 2005 - 11:53 PM

I'm gonna give local Nashville/Murfreesboro area people first dibs on some of the stuff I picked up at TRU. I have DDS, Metal Slug 4/5, Pikmin 2, Romance X. The Antioch TRU still has some Metal Slug 4/5, Romance X and 3-5 Advance Wars II

#64 mietha

mietha

Posted 24 December 2005 - 12:57 AM

I'm gonna give local Nashville/Murfreesboro area people first dibs on some of the stuff I picked up at TRU. I have DDS, Metal Slug 4/5, Pikmin 2, Romance X. The Antioch TRU still has some Metal Slug 4/5, Romance X and 3-5 Advance Wars II

I'll have to head down there tomorrow and see if I can pick up a MS 4/5. Thanks for the heads up.
Posted Image

#65 Odenat

Odenat

I throw a good ball

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 December 2005 - 06:02 PM

Anyone here have any info on the Chattanooga TRUs? I'm visiting some friends today might hit them up if anyone has some info on them

#66 matowest

matowest

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 December 2005 - 06:10 PM

Not much to report at the Knoxville store near W. Town mall. Plenty of Killzone and Bloodrayne 2 though.

#67 Terabyte7

Terabyte7

The Funk of 40,000 years!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 December 2005 - 03:55 AM

Not much to report at the Knoxville store near W. Town mall. Plenty of Killzone and Bloodrayne 2 though.

Most of the good stuff got picked up before Christmas...I should know, that's where I work. :)
:joystick: My tradelist: http://www.cheapassg...light=Terabyte7

The wise man knows that he has much to learn.

The poor man knows that he has much to earn.

#68 karmapolice

karmapolice

Resistance is useless

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 December 2005 - 04:30 AM

Anyone know if bellevue or cool springs still has killzone or conker?
XBL: karma024

Tradelist
Collection

#69 Odenat

Odenat

I throw a good ball

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 December 2005 - 10:21 PM

Anyone know if bellevue or cool springs still has killzone or conker?

Hell I think the Murfreesboro store had a bunch of Killzones (a couple that weren't GH if that matters to you) I got the last conker at Murfreesbore didn't see it at the antioch TRU

#70 kim9636

kim9636

Posted 03 January 2006 - 07:40 PM

I was just checking to see if anyone has hit the Media Play there in Chattanooga. How is the selection? Anything good left? Im gonna be visiting the inlaws this weekend and I was wondering if I should stop on by while I am there.

Anyone?

Thanks, Kim
Posted ImagePosted Image

#71 arthurRWD

arthurRWD

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 January 2006 - 02:19 PM

hi there,

I live in Shattanooga, here's what I know:

The Toys R Us at Hamilton Place doesn't have anything worth a crap.

The TRU at Northgate Mall has a few things left worth a look (psychonauts, pop:warrior within) but that was this weekend, I'm going there today as well.

Mediaplay had a few goodies that I spotted, all PS2 mostly: Killer 7, Darkwatch (1 copy left Friday), Destroy All Humans (XBOX as well), and a couple other giver or take titles.

#72 Odenat

Odenat

I throw a good ball

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 January 2006 - 02:45 AM

I just got a copy of Rez from Rhinos. May be a good time to see if you can trade 2 for 1 and get it. They also had Gitaroo Man. Nice games to pick up even if they are reprinted

#73 neudog

neudog

Airborne!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2006 - 05:28 AM

welcome turok.
:bouncy:HAPPY GAMING:bouncy:
Tradelist Posted ImageThere is no need to fight, there are items for all:-P
Perrin Kaplan on Sex/Violence in Games -"Parents who use video games as a babysitter shouldn't have sex to begin with"
Posted Image
Posted Image
Uploaded with ImageShack.us

#74 Ziv_Zulander

Ziv_Zulander

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2006 - 05:40 AM

I live in Savannah, Tennessee and besides a shitty Gamestop and Wal-Mart theres nothing to find unless you travel a few hours. Not like I do much game shopping anymore, but....eh.

#75 Scorch

Scorch

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2006 - 05:47 AM

Hastings had PD:Z LE used for $34.99.. why? I dunno, a used copy of the normal version was $39.99.. told Guessed about it, he picked it up.. nothing else good to report..

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#76 mietha

mietha

Posted 09 January 2006 - 12:12 PM

Anyone know of any copies of phoenix wright in the area? One of the few DS games out that I want and I just found out today that capcom cut production THREE MONTHS AFTER RELEASE! Bastards. But anyway, if anyone knows where one is (that isn't $50), the info would be much appreciated.
Posted Image

#77 Odenat

Odenat

I throw a good ball

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2006 - 04:30 PM

Anyone know of any copies of phoenix wright in the area? One of the few DS games out that I want and I just found out today that capcom cut production THREE MONTHS AFTER RELEASE! Bastards. But anyway, if anyone knows where one is (that isn't $50), the info would be much appreciated.

Scorch PMed telling me that gamecrazy had a few copies. I'm not really intrested in the game maybe one day I will.

#78 Scorch

Scorch

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2006 - 05:26 PM

PM'ed

Posted Image

#79 kim9636

kim9636

Posted 10 January 2006 - 03:46 AM

Is the TRU in NorthGate closing? I figured if Chattanooga had any closing, that would be the one. Its old, small, and not ever busy. Anyone have any word?
Posted ImagePosted Image

#80 Odenat

Odenat

I throw a good ball

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 January 2006 - 05:29 AM

Does anyone here have Culdcept? I've never played against a real oppenent only AI would be intresting to see if we could get a tourney going if theres enough avid players local

#81 specialk

specialk

[Game Over]

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2006 - 06:12 PM

Anyone here (in the Nashville area) know if the Media Play at 100 Oaks is closing/closed? I got some credit there I need to use before they close.

#82 Scorch

Scorch

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2006 - 07:43 PM

Anyone here (in the Nashville area) know if the Media Play at 100 Oaks is closing/closed? I got some credit there I need to use before they close.

Every Media Play in the nation is closing.

Posted Image

#83 specialk

specialk

[Game Over]

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2006 - 08:27 PM

well piss, gotta make a run to n'ville. any idea when it's closing?

#84 Odenat

Odenat

I throw a good ball

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2006 - 08:29 PM

well piss, gotta make a run to n'ville. any idea when it's closing?

I think it varies from location to location. Check the thread in the video game deals forum

#85 matowest

matowest

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 January 2006 - 12:55 PM

Good luck finding anything to buy. I was at the 100 Oaks Media Play over XMas and it was pretty picked over and looked nearly ready to close. It's a shame too. I used to spend a lot of money there before going to the Regal Hollywood 27 to see movies.

#86 specialk

specialk

[Game Over]

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 January 2006 - 04:29 PM

well that sucks, b/c if they're still open i'm gonna have to find something to buy or i'm stuck with credit.

#87 guessed

guessed

Posted 13 January 2006 - 05:10 PM

well that sucks, b/c if they're still open i'm gonna have to find something to buy or i'm stuck with credit.

You could try Hickory Hollow or Rivergate. Between the 3 there might be something worth getting. I didn't get much of anything because even with the sale most of the prices on what was available ranged from moderately good deal to still too expensive, but if you have credit to burn instead of spending cash, then it'd be worth it. Out of curiousity, roughly how much credit are we talking about? Enough to bid on master chief? (would they even take credit for that?)

#88 specialk

specialk

[Game Over]

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 January 2006 - 05:46 PM

30 to 40 bucks, irc.

I got it when i unloaded some of my old ps1 games there when they had the killer trade-ins.

If I got a game or some DVDs I'd be happy, just something.

Also, is the one at Hickory Hollow near Hickory Hollow mall? It'd be nice to swing by the mall if I make it up that way (that store Sports Seasons always has some good stuff)

#89 swick

swick

Sad Bastard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 January 2006 - 07:59 PM

Also, is the one at Hickory Hollow near Hickory Hollow mall? It'd be nice to swing by the mall if I make it up that way (that store Sports Seasons always has some good stuff)

It is. I don't know where you're coming from, but if you head towards the mall from I-24, it's past it and on the right after half a mile or so. After the Kroger's, I guess. They've actually still got a few decent things, though their stock is diminishing pretty rapidly.

#90 specialk

specialk

[Game Over]

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 January 2006 - 09:40 PM

I come from 65 south, and then turn off at the exit and the mall's a few miles from there on the left (right after an underpass)..I just may check it out...is it in the same shopping area as the mall or just on the same road?

did they have many games left? also what's the sale on the games? if i can't use it on games i'll go dvds..