TenneCAGs

• Please log in to reply
273 replies to this topic

#91 matowest

matowest

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 January 2006 - 05:10 AM

you could hit up the TRU down there, too. It's one of the ones that is closing and apparently has some good deals on game accessories.

#92 swick

swick

Sad Bastard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 January 2006 - 05:55 AM

I come from 65 south, and then turn off at the exit and the mall's a few miles from there on the left (right after an underpass)..I just may check it out...is it in the same shopping area as the mall or just on the same road?

did they have many games left? also what's the sale on the games? if i can't use it on games i'll go dvds..

Like I said, it's past the mall about half a mile and on the right. A few games left, not many - they're getting pretty bare this late in the game. Everything's around 50% right now, though.

#93 neudog

neudog

Airborne!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 January 2006 - 10:37 PM

Hey all you Nashvillians wanted to give ya'll a heads up for any who want Guitar Hero and can't find it. The Best Buy here in Clarksville has 10 copies left. This is confirmed as of Jan. 17 @ 2 p.m. and it will be one less tomorrow afternoon... :rofl:
:bouncy:HAPPY GAMING:bouncy:
Tradelist Posted ImageThere is no need to fight, there are items for all:-P
Perrin Kaplan on Sex/Violence in Games -"Parents who use video games as a babysitter shouldn't have sex to begin with"
Posted Image
Posted Image
Uploaded with ImageShack.us

#94 reluctant00

reluctant00

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 January 2006 - 03:33 PM

Just moved back into town from Carbondale, IL after graduating college. I've been consoleless since the Dreamcast and the plan was to save up for a next-gen system after getting a job(still looking, by the by) but my mom dropped a PS2 in my lap. Not lookin' a gift horse in the mouth, so I'm keepin' it and trying to get in on all the games I missed. Any shout outs from other Chattavegas members would be appreciated.

#95 JJNova

JJNova

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 January 2006 - 10:28 AM

For anyone in clarksville that might care in the slightest, K-Mart on Wilma Rudolph and the Big K out in Sango still have a few e-reader card sets floating around their electronics department. The Wilma Rudolph store has them all on clearance. Mario Party e-Reader is at 2.99 .

#96 swick

swick

Sad Bastard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 January 2006 - 08:52 PM

I was wondering how the Hickory Hollow TRU close-out is going. Do they still have any DS games? More specifically, any good DS games?

#97 JJNova

JJNova

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 January 2006 - 11:34 PM

Hickory Hollow is the one in Antioch right? If so, yes, they have plenty of games. The DS games are only marked at 10 percent off, so they really aren't flying off the shelves. They are also charging 20 a foot for Gondola displays and 70-85 dollars for sliding glass doors (which require you to have a gondola).

All in all it was a disappointing experience. The store has sold plenty of items though, as all the outside shelves have been emptied and pushed more towards the center. I picked up GUN for 20 percent off (paid 26).

GBA games are the same way. Just a small percentage off at the time. I wound up just getting GUN, a Nintendo Themed Uno card game, wrapping papaer, batteries, and a Poker set.

I'll go back in about 2 weeks to pick through the lefovers at a more discounted rate. I was there this last Saturday (yesterday).

#98 thamaster24

thamaster24

Posted 25 January 2006 - 02:57 AM

Can't believe I've never seen this thread. Wow, didn't think there were this many people from Tenn
Posted Image

#99 neudog

neudog

Airborne!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2006 - 11:56 PM

Nashvillians went to my local Toys R Us and picked up the 12 month live w/ Mech Assault pack for $23; there was still one left after I bought mine. So you might want to check your stores.
Perrin Kaplan on Sex/Violence in Games -"Parents who use video games as a babysitter shouldn't have sex to begin with"
Posted Image
Posted Image

#100 specialk

specialk

[Game Over]

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2006 - 04:24 AM

probably a little late, but which is your local TRU?

#101 theq87

theq87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2006 - 04:39 AM

Oh yeah. Odenat, I've played me some Culdcept over last summer, beat the story mode and haven't really touched it since then. I'm in Nashville for the next 2 months (goin' to Tokyo after that, aww yeah). If you have any luck rounding up some players, let me know.

More people should play that game; it's seriously great.

#102 swick

swick

Sad Bastard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2006 - 05:43 AM

Oh yeah. Odenat, I've played me some Culdcept over last summer, beat the story mode and haven't really touched it since then. I'm in Nashville for the next 2 months (goin' to Tokyo after that, aww yeah). If you have any luck rounding up some players, let me know.

More people should play that game; it's seriously great.

Bring me back a white Saturn, yo. :)

#103 neudog

neudog

Airborne!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2006 - 12:00 AM

probably a little late, but which is your local TRU?

Not sure if you're asking me , but if so I was talking about the TRU in Clarksville and yes you were late because I went back to try and snag the last for trade here.

While I'm on the topic I was in TRU today and picked up Project Snowblind (9.98 PS2) and was hoping to get Geist. Well Geist was sold out, but the sales guy informed me that they will be getting some more clearence titles; only know of Geist.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#104 Ziv_Zulander

Ziv_Zulander

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2006 - 12:16 AM

Incase anybody didn't see my post in the main forum i'm willing to pick up Donkey Konga for anybody who wants it. The cost of the game game/bongos after tax is $21, not much of an idea how much shippinhg would be though.

#105 tayaf69

tayaf69

I want to change my name

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2006 - 03:27 AM

I guess I should go ahead and represent as well. Hville, TN is my hometown and I'm going to MTSU! I would definately like a sig to represent TN.

Off topic....One question that I've been wondering...how the heck can I get rid of the CAGiversiary status? It's bugging me. lol

#106 Scorch

Scorch

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2006 - 03:50 AM

I guess I should go ahead and represent as well. Hville, TN is my hometown and I'm going to MTSU! I would definately like a sig to represent TN.

Off topic....One question that I've been wondering...how the heck can I get rid of the CAGiversiary status? It's bugging me. lol

Hendersonville? And you live in Murfreesboro while you go to MTSU?

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#107 tayaf69

tayaf69

I want to change my name

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2006 - 05:44 AM

Hendersonville? And you live in Murfreesboro while you go to MTSU?

Ya, I have an apartment in Mboro with my friends. I go home some weekends since I work closer to Hville.

#108 swick

swick

Sad Bastard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 February 2006 - 05:39 AM

Does anyone know what the clearance prices are down to at the TRU in Antioch?

#109 guessed

guessed

Posted 12 February 2006 - 08:45 PM

Scorch texted me, wanting me to post that the Murfreesboro Rhino has a complete used Phoenix Wright for $24.99, but I'm not going to do it.

#110 Scorch

Scorch

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 February 2006 - 02:22 AM

Scorch texted me, wanting me to post that the Murfreesboro Rhino has a complete used Phoenix Wright for $24.99, but I'm not going to do it.

hahahahaha, thanks.

Yeah, anyone looking for PW should give the local Rhino a call and head on down there, they only had one.

Posted Image

#111 swick

swick

Sad Bastard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 February 2006 - 07:49 PM

I want! Damn, that means I've got to drive to the boro...

Edit: I drove to the boro.

#112 Scorch

Scorch

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2006 - 06:34 AM

I want! Damn, that means I've got to drive to the boro...

Edit: I drove to the boro.

So you are the one that got it? Good.

Hastings has Guitar Hero (New) for $69.99. They also had a used copy of Call of Duty 2 for the 360 for $34.99.. dunno why it was so cheap, but it was. Wasn't a clearance rental or anything, just a complete used copy. They had a used PD:Z Collector's Edition a few weeks ago, it was also $34.99.

Posted Image

#113 mietha

mietha

Posted 15 February 2006 - 11:18 AM

Dammit, I missed that post. I'm never going to get a PW... I just refuse to pay $50+ or whatever the hell it's going for now.
Posted Image

#114 swick

swick

Sad Bastard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2006 - 03:49 PM

Dammit, I missed that post. I'm never going to get a PW... I just refuse to pay $50+ or whatever the hell it's going for now.

Last I heard, the Game Crazy down there had a new copy. And if they don't have it now, they can always have another store send it to them.

#115 Scorch

Scorch

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2006 - 06:10 PM

Last I heard, the Game Crazy down there had a new copy. And if they don't have it now, they can always have another store send it to them.

Not anymore.

Mietha - If you have a cell phone, PM me the number and i'll send you a text when I run across a copy.. I seem to find copies frequently (I already have it)

Posted Image

#116 Scorch

Scorch

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 February 2006 - 01:52 AM

The Target here in M'Boro has 8 Guitar Heros in stock - at $59.99. I thought it retailed for $69.99, then EB and Gamestop at $79.99.. but sure enough, marked $59.99.

Posted Image

#117 tayaf69

tayaf69

I want to change my name

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 February 2006 - 05:34 PM

will have to check that out

#118 neudog

neudog

Airborne!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 March 2006 - 05:15 AM

For all you Nashville CAG's I scored a few things on Saturday when I was down. Here is the thread link to what I grabbed:
http://www.cheapassg...174#post1785174

Also for all of you with PSP's there were about two shelves of UMD movies on sale for $9.99 at the SUNCOAST in Rivergate Mall; store is closing if you didn't already know from the SUNCOAST thread:)
Posted Image
Posted Image

#119 dark_inchworm

dark_inchworm

Oyasuminasai

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 March 2006 - 03:59 PM

I see your post, and it makes me weep.

For those of you who actually live in Nashville and would be willing to pick up and send the following items that neudog has so kindly brought to my attention, that would be spiffy:

Cool Springs Sears:
Wrath Unleashed $2.97 (Xbox version please)

Rivergate Sears:
Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories $4.97

Old Hickory Target:
Star Ocean $2.98

Franklin K-Mart:
Mario Bros. e-reader cards $.40

Looking to sell codes for The Gunstringer and Fruit Ninja Kinect, together or separately. Message me with your offer.

Stream KMFDM's new album KUNST in its entirety here!

#120 guessed

guessed

Posted 30 March 2006 - 08:46 PM

I see your post, and it makes me weep.

For those of you who actually live in Nashville and would be willing to pick up and send the following items that neudog has so kindly brought to my attention, that would be spiffy:

Rivergate Sears:
Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories $4.97

I went to Rivergate on my lunch break, but they must have sold out of KH:CoM at that Sears (not really surprised).

There are still several copies of Starsky & Hutch (PS2) at the Rivergate BB, but nothing else (there was one Shaman King: Spirit Wolf (GBA) that I snagged).