Minnesota Deals Topic

• Please log in to reply
2496 replies to this topic

#2491 PapaSmerf

PapaSmerf

Central Scrutinizer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 January 2014 - 11:42 PM

I quit shopping at BBs when the liquidation begins.  The deals were soooo much better during their regular sales.

#2492 BudzMcGee

BudzMcGee

Clearance Bin Review

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 January 2014 - 03:29 PM

FYI, check your emails I just got a 10% off coupon for the MOA Best Buy because they are closing the mobile phone store part of it or something. Plenty of restrictions and I don't know what triggers it (I have it listed as one of my preferred stores as I used to work at MOA and I'd stop in there all the time and it is still one of the two closest stores to where I live). 

Also, if anyone bought some blurays at Blockbuster and would like some regular bluray cases instead of those ugly converted dvd cases to put them in I've got some I'm looking to get rid of. I'd prefer to sell them in groups of 10 for $10, but would maybe consider dividing it up more. Otherwise they are going on eBay soon. 

Shoot me a PM if interested, I don't check this thread often.

My video game site ClearanceBinReview.com - The right game for the right price.
300x156xBacklog-Quest-II-300x156.jpg.pag
Want to write reviews of iPhone and XBLIG's and get FREE games for doing so? We are looking for writers! Go HERE.

Sign up for Shopkick and get free Best Buy and Target gift cards for free! Sign up through here (referral) for 50 bonus kicks!

#2493 EarthBoundX5

EarthBoundX5

Chef Jesus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 February 2014 - 04:24 AM

Just an fyi...

Minnetonka Toys R Us has a copy of Project X Zone Limited Edition for $20 (the stock checker lies, they've had 2 copies for months, but I only just today picked up one of em).

Also, Best Buy in Minnetonka has a Aliens: Colonial Marines Collector's Edition. You can PM GameStop for $10 if you don't wanna goto Shingle Creek/Brooklyn Center for their potentially gutted copy or are not making an order over $25 online

I don't like having a sig, but for CAG, I figured I'd sheep along.

163177.pngfs_pc.png
http://gamercard.xbo...een/ChefJesusX5 eebeta-badge-small.png
GAP - Since 2003
CAG - Lurked well before current join date

#2494 PapaSmerf

PapaSmerf

Central Scrutinizer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 March 2014 - 10:31 PM

Best Buy in Minnetonka has some clearance games that I believe just went down to 50% off.  Examples of what I  bought with GCU (20% off taken before 50%):

:3ds: Project X Zone - $11.19

:360:  Amazing Spiderman - $11.19

:360:  Family Guy - $9.59

:ps3: Dead Space 3 - $7.99

:360: DMC =- $8.39

There were more of those listed above and some others.  I missed out on Monster Hunter Ultimate 3 for Wii U

EDIT:  Somehow lost this one when posting - :wiiu: Wonderful 101 $10.79 (two left at 3:30 PM)

#2495 EarthBoundX5

EarthBoundX5

Chef Jesus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2014 - 04:15 AM

Adventure Time: Explore the Dungeon Because I DON'T KNOW! for the Xbox 360 was $11.98 (Labeled as $19.98) at the Knollwood Target.  At least 2 copies were left.

I don't like having a sig, but for CAG, I figured I'd sheep along.

163177.pngfs_pc.png
http://gamercard.xbo...een/ChefJesusX5 eebeta-badge-small.png
GAP - Since 2003
CAG - Lurked well before current join date

#2496 BudzMcGee

BudzMcGee

Clearance Bin Review

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 April 2014 - 07:32 PM

Minneapolis area folks looking for a copy of Wonderful 101 for $12 at Toys R Us clearance might care to know...

The Minnetonka store had about 9 left as of 2pm Sunday. They weren't marked as clearance before so probably a big part of why they were still there but they are marked now.  Had a fair amount of games left in general (a few by the front door but plenty in the back electronics area).

My video game site ClearanceBinReview.com - The right game for the right price.
300x156xBacklog-Quest-II-300x156.jpg.pag
Want to write reviews of iPhone and XBLIG's and get FREE games for doing so? We are looking for writers! Go HERE.

Sign up for Shopkick and get free Best Buy and Target gift cards for free! Sign up through here (referral) for 50 bonus kicks!

#2497 nasum

nasum

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 May 2014 - 06:39 PM

I've had awful luck finding anything recently. A 3ds crossword game from TRU is the best I've done for the last couple of months.
3DS Buddy Code 2767-0055-5245 send a pm with your code if you add and I will return the favor
XBL - Nasum2