Houston Texas CAG's!Represent!

Its cause Dallas has more places for games man: Gamerush, tons of EBgames (compared to Houstons' 5 locations)........

I've lived in both places and Big D is a much better place for gaming than H-town

[quote name='bostonfrontier']Its cause Dallas has more places for games man: Gamerush, tons of EBgames (compared to Houstons' 5 locations)........

I've lived in both places and Big D is a much better place for gaming than H-town[/QUOTE]

Houston has MORE than 5 EBs....

Ooooh, wow. I don't live in H-Town anymore, but I'll still represent since my whole family lives there ... and, I doubt any other CAG's live in Nac.

[quote name='ihavenolife123']McAllen....pshhh
THE ENTIRE RIO GRAND VALLEY
REPRESENT[/QUOTE]

HELL YEA

MCALLEN, BITCHES

Katy Area right here! I used to live in San Antonio though, moved here about 1 year ago. I even saw a fellow CAG once in Katy during the TRU Christmas sale.

Hello. I am taking a trip down to Houston to visit some family in about 2 months or so. Anyone know of any good local video game stores i could check out? Besides your typical gamestop and eb. Are there any others around Houston?

There is an independent game store on the far Northwest side of the Houston area, in Cypress.

If you go 290 outbound until you hit barker-cypress, go South down barker-cypress for a few miles and the store will be on your left. I don't know the exact address, but it is in a strip center near the Cy-fair college main campus. It is called GameShop, and the sign looks like a GameStop sign but it is not a GameStop.

Other than that I don't know of any, but Houston is big time underrepresented in the gaming world, especially compared to Dallas/Ft. Worth, or the even bigger "D" Denton. Not to say they are better cities, they are just better for gamers.

I am looking for a Wiimote though, I keep going to the TRU on Westiemer and the Targets/Walmarts along Westiemer and near the Galleria. I cannot find them in this town!!

[quote name='rodeojones903']Austin > Tyler > all.[/quote]

of course Tyler ain't gonna have shit gamewise ... besides the Gamestop, and the Game Exchange and the Hastings.

[quote name='mikeohara']of course Tyler ain't gonna have shit gamewise ... besides the Gamestop, and the Game Exchange and the Hastings.[/QUOTE]

I worked in the GS there in the mall for like 6 years before I moved. :D

Lived in:
dallas 5 years
houston 12 years (went to Sam houston State and graduated)
austin 4 years

And now Im in Vermont.....where the winter is cold and the women are colder......;)

i a dreamcast with soul caliber and crazy taxi at the goodwill store on veterans. paid $17 for one of my favorite games. im northwest side all the way

One in Sugarland at Hwy 6 and Bissenent - should open around the end of August

Another at the Willowbrook Plaza (249 and Gessner Dr) in front of the AMC 24 theater - should open around mid to late October

Pasadena Here.......... i remember there used to be a lot of mom and pop game store's around here but they all closed up shop....... you can usually get cheap games at those flea markets on i-45 but you also run the risk of getting stabbed there......... any one know a place to get imports i just know of Hong kong city mall, and a couple other places.....

[quote name='miah']I work in Houston (at the Galleria), I live up in The Woodlands.[/QUOTE]
That is a long ass commute.

[quote name='batman2million']i live in sugarland..dunno if that counts[/QUOTE]
Haha me too. All I have to get my games is from Game Stop, Wal-mart, or the interwebz. Weak. :roll:

Souf West H-Town here baby. Allow me to hook you up wit some wisdom my homie hooked me up with
"South West is the answer to all questions, and if it isn't then you're asking the wrong questions"

[quote name='Vade']Living in College Station now...
[/QUOTE]

Oh you poor man.

It is ungodly boring 'round here.

bread's done
Back