Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic II Sith Lords PC/XB $29.99

really? I read from a lot of reviews it seemed to have a rushed ending or part of it incomplete or plot holes.

[quote name='Strider Turbulence']Worth ever penny.[/QUOTE]

KOTOR 2 is a seriously...gnarly game. It occupied about a week of my time, post wisdom-teeth removal (yes, I had it done at age 20)...

I might add that I picked it up last February or so (used, mind you), with the guide, for thirty bucks. I heart the Great Escape.

[quote name='ITDEFX']really? I read from a lot of reviews it seemed to have a rushed ending or part of it incomplete or plot holes.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, someone found sound files in the pc version that had a vastly different last part of the game.

The plot isn't as good as the first one (but how can you even beat that plot?). Gameplay wise was pretty good. I brough mine on release date and rushed through it in my winter break since I don't have a Xbox to take away.

[quote name='theq87']KOTOR 2 is a seriously...gnarly game. It occupied about a week of my time, post wisdom-teeth removal (yes, I had it done at age 20)...[/QUOTE]

That's nothing. I got mine pulled when I was 17 and 18.

Argh when I first bought in back in late 2003, i couldn't play it much because my computer wasn't fast enough for it..it was not until feb of this year when i sooped up my video card that icould play it at full speed. I stopped playing for no reason when i completed my quests on Dantoonie and had the choice to go to the diffrent planets. :(

[quote name='Over easy']The plot isn't as good as the first one (but how can you even beat that plot?). Gameplay wise was pretty good. I brough mine on release date and rushed through it in my winter break since I don't have a Xbox to take away.

That's nothing. I got mine pulled when I was 17 and 18.[/QUOTE]

As much as I want this game, I'm going to wait a bit longer. I hope I don't have to wait too long for the drop to $19.99.

I remember getting this for $30 from BB through a CompUSA price match earlier this year. This game is good, but the PC verson is very buggy. You'll assign your companions to do certain things, but then they won't do them when you unpause. Its extremely annoying, but that didn't stop me from beating the game. Also, the final boss is crap compared to the one in KOTOR1.

Finally a drop! Ive already played and beaten it on rental from gamefly, but I do want to own it, so i may just bite now.

I'll wait till its $20. Ah...the final boss in KOTOR1. Pain in the ass. I was light side, and just kept using master speed to run away, then when I got far enough away I used force wave. And of course, force heal. It was cheap, but so much fun. His bitch ass kept cheating anyway. Stupid soul stealer. Sometimes he would just jump halfway across the map, which was freaky as hell. ....Oh....off topic. Thanks OP, but I'll wait just a bit longer.

After the original, there was no way I could wait for any kind of price drop on this one. Paid full price and never regretted it.

got KOTOR1 with a 20.00 gift card @ target. i think i can wait a little longer for kotor2, esp. since i still have to finish the first one...

Anyone else get KOTOR from Bestbuy for 10 bucks like I did when it went to Plat Hit Status ?

I'll wait for it to hit Plat status.

bread's done
Back