IOWA deals????

Me either, the only good deals that we can actually take advantage of would be the target clearance! which I usually seem to do well at!

[quote name='Cmoore58']Me either, the only good deals that we can actually take advantage of would be the target clearance! which I usually seem to do well at![/QUOTE]
Me too. I do well at Target. Also, I find good stuff at the KMart sales.

[quote name='jshendel']Me too. I do well at Target. Also, I find good stuff at the KMart sales.[/QUOTE]
I've never found anything good @ kmart, do you ever visit pawn shops?? I've heard of people finding some gems through some of those!

The Pawn Shops in Des Moines suck. I think someone cleans them out regularly. Everytime I go their is nothing but overpriced sports games and other crap. I stoped checking them years ago.

I've never found any good deals at the Ames Kmart. I guess I got Soul Calibur 2 for $10 there, but I usually come up short.

I'll have to check Hastings more often... what kind of deals do they have there? (mostly older games, used games, or fairly recent stuff?)

woo iowa!
sometimes i go to sams club and find some gems, they price their games way dumb, they dont know what the fook their doing lol

[quote name='rohlfinator']
I'll have to check Hastings more often... what kind of deals do they have there? (mostly older games, used games, or fairly recent stuff?)[/QUOTE]
It really depends when you go. I only check the used games, but I've found Klonoa 2, Futurama and a $2 copy of Wipeout Fusion there. My suggestion, find a game you want, and look at every copy they have, many times you will find different prices there. Finding games complete is hit or miss, though. Open it up, and if it isn't complete, say it doesn't work and get another. It never fails. :D

[quote name='spoo']I have never been to Hastings. Is it worth checking out next time I go to Ames?[/QUOTE]
Just give me time to go and buy every game you want before you get there....
J/K That place really is hit or miss. Either I find 3 or 5 games I want or none at all.

Go there to find used movies and CDs too. They have a large selection.

Once in a while, they have a buy 2 get 1 free sale. The people on this board will let you know. The sales are universal for Hastings.

Cool thanks for the info jshendel. I am in Ames a couple times a year so I will check it out next time. I actually buy more games for my nephews then I buy for myself. They have about 5x as many games I do.

bread's done
Back