CAGbag: Get your questions answered on CAGcast

• Please log in to reply
6626 replies to this topic

#331 thorbahn3

thorbahn3

Everyone talks too much!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 March 2006 - 02:45 AM

What video game do you think Jesus would recommend (Moses for Wombat :))?

What do you think of cosplayers? Geeks, freaks or misunderstood gamers?
My Indie Game:
Spoiler

#332 2Fast

2Fast

Posted 31 March 2006 - 06:29 AM

Cheapy, why are you so damn cheap?

#333 Walt Jay

Walt Jay

Gamerscore Whore

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 March 2006 - 09:33 PM

1) Have you explored seeking sponsorship for the CAGCasts? If XPlay can get GameFly, the United States Army, and other advertisers when on their best day they get 50,000 viewers, I'm sure you guys can find a company to cough up some cash.

2) How about starting a line of CAGCrap to sell on the site? We need some CheapyD mousepads, Wombat coffee mugs, and some "I sold stolen merchandise on CAG and all I got was this orange jumpsuit" TMACDaddy T-shirts!

3) Will CAG be at E3 this year?

:cold:
Posted Image

#334 Wombat

Wombat

CAGcast or nothin

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 April 2006 - 03:36 PM

Big Show tonight, post questions NOW!, thanks

#335 CheapyD

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass

• Administrators

Posted 03 April 2006 - 03:38 PM

Big show Tuesday night, not tonight. I thought we said we are going to shoot for the tuesday night/wednesday morning time slot.
It will give us a chance to at least have some reviews to discuss for new releases.

Our last show was on Thursday!

#336 Wombat

Wombat

CAGcast or nothin

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 April 2006 - 04:34 PM

Big show Tuesday night, not tonight. I thought we said we are going to shoot for the tuesday night/wednesday morning time slot.
It will give us a chance to at least have some reviews to discuss for new releases.

Our last show was on Thursday!

Lets not fight in front of the kids. Tuesday is fine sweetie

#337 daphatty

daphatty

VTEC Bitches!

• Super Moderators

Posted 03 April 2006 - 06:28 PM

Lets not fight in front of the kids. Tuesday is fine sweetie

Why did I just envision Wombat saying that with a Lisp? :booty:

Posted Image

#338 evanft

evanft

Wombat needs Nutrisystem.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 April 2006 - 06:29 PM

Why do I envision Wombat naked?

#339 daphatty

daphatty

VTEC Bitches!

• Super Moderators

Posted 03 April 2006 - 06:36 PM

Why do I envision Wombat naked?

:-s

Posted Image

#340 daphatty

daphatty

VTEC Bitches!

• Super Moderators

Posted 03 April 2006 - 08:41 PM

2) How about starting a line of CAGCrap to sell on the site? We need some CheapyD mousepads, Wombat coffee mugs, and some "I sold stolen merchandise on CAG and all I got was this orange jumpsuit" TMACDaddy T-shirts!

Cheapy and Defender tried that several years ago with CAG T-Shirts but I don't think sales were as brisk as they had hoped. I don't think they even recoop'd their expenses. I bought two but they are starting to look a little ragged not to mention feel a little snug around the midsection. :)

Posted Image

#341 craven_fiend

craven_fiend

It Gives You Wings

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 April 2006 - 08:44 PM

Who won the $300 gift card from the Cheapy Awards? I can't seem to find anything about it.
Posted Image

#342 daphatty

daphatty

VTEC Bitches!

• Super Moderators

Posted 03 April 2006 - 08:48 PM

Do you think games that appeal to women will ever break into the mass market category or do you think such titles will remain a niche market? Or is the real question, will women (as a whole) ever recognize that gaming is fun?

Posted Image

#343 H-Town Info

H-Town Info

Posted 03 April 2006 - 08:49 PM

it was in the cagcast 20. and yes, i want a CAG shirt ;)
Posted Image

It never ends and there's always somebody out there with better shit than you, explain this to him while you put your foot in his ass. Violence is the only answer sometimes. Most of the time. All the time.

#344 shipwreck

shipwreck

CAG Reviews Editor

• Super Moderators

Posted 03 April 2006 - 08:49 PM

Who won the $300 gift card from the Cheapy Awards? I can't seem to find anything about it.

http://www.cheapassg...ead.php?t=87987

snakeeater won it.
"Red-Headed Pain In The Ass" - Wombat
Posted Image

#345 radjago

radjago

Long-time CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 April 2006 - 08:23 AM

What excites you more: online gaming or retro gaming?

Also, in light of the recent Metal Gear Solid re-release, what single player games do you wish had an online multiplayer mode added?

#346 Wombat

Wombat

CAGcast or nothin

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 April 2006 - 02:51 PM

need more questions, feed me, new show in less than 8 hours

#347 Walt Jay

Walt Jay

Gamerscore Whore

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 April 2006 - 03:46 PM

need more questions, feed me, new show in less than 8 hours

Here's another question:

What happened to the CAG Comic? :cold:
Posted Image

#348 cthcky33

cthcky33

I Heart Shadow Hearts

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 April 2006 - 03:56 PM

if Blu-Ray completely bombs in the home video market against the HDDVD, do you think that will effect psc3 sales drastically over time?
Posted Image

#349 Mr Unoriginal

Mr Unoriginal

Cheap Amish Gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 April 2006 - 04:02 PM

What are your thoughts on the Marketplace when it comes to buying things like armor for your horse in Oblivion. A good addition or another way to alienate gamers?

Its too bad you're still a prick with a stupid gimmick.

#350 daphatty

daphatty

VTEC Bitches!

• Super Moderators

Posted 04 April 2006 - 05:33 PM

Have you guys considered doing a special E3 CAGcast?

Posted Image

#351 H-Town Info

H-Town Info

Posted 04 April 2006 - 05:50 PM

do u guys prefer 2d fighting games(Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat, King of Fighters) or 3d fighting games (tekken, DOA, Virtual Fighter)?

would u guys like to see more 2d fighting games and is there still a market for 2d fighting games
Posted Image

It never ends and there's always somebody out there with better shit than you, explain this to him while you put your foot in his ass. Violence is the only answer sometimes. Most of the time. All the time.

#352 y2jedi

y2jedi

Klaatu varata nicto

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 April 2006 - 05:54 PM

Got lucky and wifey ok'd 360 purchase last week. So, my burning quesiton is where is Street Fighter ? And once it does get to XBLA, will you be able to talk smack while throwing a flaming dragon punch ?

and

If someone put a gun to your head and said you had to preorder a game right now, what would it be ?

#353 Javery

Javery

Drug-Dealer-Keeper-Awayer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 April 2006 - 06:34 PM

What happens to the site if you eat some improperly prepared fugu at the Happy Sumo and there's no map to the hospital on the back of the menu?

--- Bella's Arcade --- Donkey Kong + ---

#354 Wombat

Wombat

CAGcast or nothin

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 April 2006 - 06:39 PM

What happens to the site if you eat some improperly prepared fugu at the Happy Sumo and there's no map to the hospital on the back of the menu?

for the record I'm more of a frying dutchman fan

#355 Sailorneorune

Sailorneorune

E'ville Queen of Trading

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 April 2006 - 06:46 PM

I don't know if you've been asked this before (I've slept since then), but what are your thoughts on the whole "retro gaming" craze that teenagers who probably know nothing about older games are eating up?

What are your thoughts on Sega and Hudson's contributions to the Revolution Virtual Console, and The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass?

Also, to reinforce one of daphatty's questions, what are your thoughts on games made for girls and women?

laytonicksig.png
image,Sailor-spc-Neorune,black,red.png

PLAYING Pokémon X, Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy
WATCHING DNAngel, Saiyuki, Fullmetal Alchemist
READING Illusion

#356 Walt Jay

Walt Jay

Gamerscore Whore

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 April 2006 - 09:00 PM

I'm not sure if this was asked, but everyone else chimed in with their opinions.

How much do you think the Nintendo Revolution will cost? The PS3?

Also, this next question is a bit dated. Before the DS blew up and sold 1,000,000,000 units, I was beginning to wonder if Nintendo was going to go the way of Sega. Perhaps it is still possible if the Revolution flops, but I don't see that happening.

Do you think Nintendo would be better off making games for Sony and Microsoft systems and the PC, as opposed to staying in the console race? From a gamer's view, instead of having to buy a Gamecube, all of us could have played Mario, Zelda, etc., on our PS2's, Xbox's, PCs, etc.
Posted Image

#357 PawnTakesKing

PawnTakesKing

The Analytical Gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 April 2006 - 02:31 AM

EDIT: I decided to ask a different question. See next page.
Posted Image

#358 radjago

radjago

Long-time CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 April 2006 - 03:14 AM

My fiance' is not a gamer. She'll play a small amount of Harvest Moon, Mario, and other "cutesy" games, but only for a short amount of time. She also gets huffy when I spend too much time on a game such as Kingdom Hearts 2 or Prince of Persia. What can I do to get her more interested in gaming? Is there any hope that I can continue playing games after I'm married?

(On a side note...since those Japanese XBox 360s are so cheap over there, how about sending me one as a wedding gift? ;) I'm tying the knot on the 22nd. Besides, it's not like I didn't invent the CAGbag or anything. ;) )

It doesn't get much more cutesy than Kingdom Hearts. Katamari, perhaps?

#359 Number83

Number83

¡oɹq 'ʎɹoʇs ןooɔ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 April 2006 - 11:52 AM

I tried to get my wife to play a little homebrew Rumble Roses XX with her best friend...And then I woke up.

My question is: How can I make it so, if she thinks games are a waste of time?

550797.png

signature-bar-white.gif

Grammar: The difference between knowing your sh*t and knowing you're sh*t.

#360 Ikohn4ever

Ikohn4ever

No Women, No Children

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 April 2006 - 12:38 PM

With all the blame video games are getting from politicians and the media, when do you think people might actually realize its the parents' responsibility to understand the rating system and be responsible for their childrend? Also how many people do you think actually live out video game experiences in the real world? I mean that is the big "problem", kids go around killing people in games and obviously they will start a massacre. So how many turtles have you jumped on and how many princesses have you rescued?
"Men have become the tools of their tools." - Thoreau
Smash Code
1805-1831-0940 Ikohn
Posted ImagePosted Image DVDs My Games