Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

CAGbag: Get your questions answered on CAGcast

• Please log in to reply
6622 replies to this topic

#5821 testudo

testudo

Posted 12 March 2012 - 01:31 PM

With all Wombat's talk of 'Made in the USA' xboxes, etc...

I am curious about all of your slavefootprints: http://www.slaveryfootprint.org

I have 63 slaves working for my first world (developed world) lifestyle.

I am curious to how many are working for you guys?

Edited by testudo, 12 March 2012 - 01:34 PM.
link not working

"I'm saving your future for a rainy day."
Check out the best gaming website in/for the world: sustainablegamers.tumblr.com

#5822 Sonne

Sonne

Posted 14 March 2012 - 11:16 PM

Cheapy, would you play NHL 13 on Vita if released? I'm finding that my Vita is headed towards becoming my "sports console" of choice. Sports games work on Vita in a way that action games have been trying to, and failing- so far.

#5823 Encrypt

Encrypt

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 March 2012 - 11:39 PM

I got a question for the cagcast, I will try and not spoil anything

Mass Effect 3 ending is affected by the "Galaxy at War" rating, the higher the raiting the better your ending possible can be, not effected too much after finishing the game myself (I played online to get 100% rating) but the percentage effects your troops gathred in single player

my question is what if you don't have xbox live or unable to get it for whatever reason, do you deserve to get a worse ending after a trilogy such as big as this game after investing your time in it

I don't want to make this long so I will leave it at that, this didn't affect me personally but I could see how it could anger people that it does

#5824 The Ellster

The Ellster

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 March 2012 - 11:58 PM

Hey Cheapy, Wombat And Shipwreck

I live in the UK and with Game and Gamestation franchises looking like they will go into administration do you think its to difficult for sole game stores to survive against supermarkets? My first real shock of this was finding out EA denied them Mass Effect 3 and my pre order had to be compensated

#5825 Xevious

Xevious

Most Damned CAG Evar

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 March 2012 - 04:18 AM

Any interest on Ninja Gaiden Sigma on the Vita?

Damn you xevious...

Damn you Xevious... damn you to hell.....

Damn you Xevious be quiet.

So you know EBM? Damn you Xevious...

#5826 Icedus

Icedus

Starpointer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 March 2012 - 06:40 PM

Whatever happened to Cheapy Made Me Buy It? Seems like a solid way to twist Wombat's arm into trying Journey if nothing else.

#5827 The Great Muta

The Great Muta

Posted 19 March 2012 - 07:06 AM

Hey guys. Like vibration and analog sticks in the past, what do you think will be the next, big game controller innovation that is included in every controller thereafter?

http://www.theverge....o-game-feedback

#5828 detectiveconan16

detectiveconan16

Look at that deal. It's so great!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2012 - 09:31 PM

The third Apple iPad sold three million units this past weekend. Please give us a depressing poem, Sir Wombat.

Batsugunner.png

#5829 hufferstl

hufferstl

Get your symbols kid

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2012 - 11:00 PM

Wombat/Ship - more indie game talk. There are some good games for cheapass' to play on the indie marketplace. Cheapy - try and get some video of drunk Japanese people in the street.

The old bridge used to be called the new bridge.

card.png

#5830 Wolfkin

Wolfkin

The Eternal Second Banana

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2012 - 12:03 AM

Now that Mass Effect 3 is out. What do you think the chances of a ME Trilogy release like Assassin's Creed?

Question 2: Aside from the PS3 issue if they were to go ahead and release a boxset trilogy (taking aside the fact that you are not the market and will not buy it) what would you like them to include in it.

Not everyone needs to look like a 16 year old girl cosplaying a 16 year old boy, every-Japanese-artist-ever.

Currently Playing
:wii: Bully - :ps3: Outland
Posted Image
Spoiler

#5831 fahq1977

fahq1977

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2012 - 01:57 PM

Is anyone excited about Dishonored?

#5832 ObiBen

ObiBen

Form Titan!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2012 - 04:30 PM

I just read IGN's review of Ninja Gaiden 3. I seem to recall the Shipwreck is a big fan of that series. I am interested in hearing what he thinks, and if he will play and review it for CAG.

#5833 Viva Las Vegas

Viva Las Vegas

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2012 - 07:16 PM

Regarding EA shutting down servers including those that people paid for the online pass, does anyone have any idea how much it might cost EA to continue running the servers?

#5834 mwmike11

mwmike11

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2012 - 08:29 PM

What are your thoughts on the reaction to the Mass Effect 3 ending and the possibility of BioWare either changing the ending, or releasing Epilogue DLC?

#5835 The Great Muta

The Great Muta

Posted 20 March 2012 - 09:30 PM

What are your thoughts on Amazon offering a full refund on opened copies of Mass Effect 3?

#5836 Psyae

Psyae

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 March 2012 - 07:46 AM

Cheapy: Due to your position in the gaming community, do you find it harder to avoid spoilers? Like do assholes spam your inbox/twitter about game endings?
Posted Image

#5837 mbeasley82

mbeasley82

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 March 2012 - 04:26 PM

Hey guys 2 quick questions. First whats going on with CAG 2.0 & the iPhone app Cheapy?
Do you think that game developers have gotten away with "lazy" endings for long enough?As I have gotten older & hate online play I choose games that I think will be a fun story but ALWAYS the endings suck, good to see them called out & held accountable.

#5838 4thHorseman

4thHorseman

The New God

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 March 2012 - 06:35 PM

What are your thoughts on Amazon offering a full refund on opened copies of any game?

Fixed, according to Patrick from Giant Bomb.

#5839 dc307

dc307

Posted 21 March 2012 - 07:31 PM

Cheapyd- As I shameless run around Steelport blaring my custom Nicki Ninaj and Mark Farina soundtrack (see photo if it attaches to understand the joke) I'm curious what your thoughts are on this new DLC for Saints Row 3 are?

#5840 detectiveconan16

detectiveconan16

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 March 2012 - 10:15 PM

Don't you think it was pretty bunk that Bioware caved in to all of the whining?
And do you think Wombat should drive a Dodge Journey, rather than a Charger?

Batsugunner.png

#5841 thorbahn3

thorbahn3

Everyone talks too much!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 March 2012 - 04:36 AM

Since Project Wombat was named after Wombat, is there any chance of Shepherd asking a Volus what they look like without their suits and then he hands him a picture of Wombat Photoshopped in future DLC?

Edited by thorbahn3, 23 March 2012 - 04:48 AM.

My Indie Game:
Spoiler

#5842 RageATM

RageATM

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2012 - 07:02 PM

Any news about when the new site will be ready?

#5843 lyger

lyger

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 March 2012 - 05:53 PM

Question for Cheapy - Being that you're married to a Japanese woman, did you always have a thing for Asian girls?
Question for everyone - Do you think it's necessary for companies to have these huge press events like Captivate? Does pandering to the press result in increased sales? What if a company did nothing with the game press and just released the game and showed commercials for it? Isn't it proven that reviews don't really affect sales?

#5844 detectiveconan16

detectiveconan16

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 March 2012 - 08:05 PM

Guys, you have to talk about the Hunger Games movie. Or at least this:
http://jezebel.com/5...-the-movie-made

Batsugunner.png

#5845 ObiBen

ObiBen

Form Titan!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 March 2012 - 12:16 PM

With CheapyD being in Saints Row the Third I was wondering what games Shipwreck and Wombat would want to be in if they were able to.

#5846 mbeasley82

mbeasley82

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 March 2012 - 11:20 PM

Hey Wombat just wondering how your boycott of CBS is going? Also is it just the TV station or does it include all of CBS properties which now includes giant bomb.

#5847 detectiveconan16

detectiveconan16

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 March 2012 - 11:33 PM

It must be hard to resist the best shows on TV, Two and a Half Men and the Big Bang Theory.\\:D/

Batsugunner.png

#5848 speedy05

speedy05

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2012 - 12:21 AM

Wombat, really? You're gonna look for a new football team to root for because the NY Jets signed Tim Tebow and you're not a fan of his religious beliefs (Jesus Christ, his views on women, etc...)? But you're fine rooting for the Jets with Antonio Cromartie on your team (9 kids from 8 women)? Amazing.
Please, just talk video games & the industry, it makes for a much better show when you guys do.

#5849 ternatsof

ternatsof

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2012 - 07:38 AM

Hey CagCrew!

With the recent "release" of Zynga.com and other online gaming platforms like Google play plus the upcoming GFace.com service I wanted to get your opinion on the matter.

- Do you think that these platforms are going to take off?!

- Do you think at one point these can replace current gaming platforms and even habits?

PS: The nickname is supposed to be read "tear" "nuts" "off"
(not that it's relevant in any way, just sayin')

Edited by ternatsof, 29 March 2012 - 08:13 AM.

#5850 hufferstl

hufferstl

Get your symbols kid

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2012 - 06:17 PM

Ship - couldn't the next gen consoles come with a 3G type connection to verify a game as used? I'm sure they would gladly pay the small data transfer rates if it stops used game sales.

The old bridge used to be called the new bridge.

card.png