CAGbag: Get your questions answered on CAGcast

• Please log in to reply
6626 replies to this topic

#5941 detectiveconan16

detectiveconan16

Look at that deal. It's so great!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2012 - 10:38 AM

Hey CheapyD, since you now let your son watch Power Rangers, does he prefer the one on Japanese TV or the American ones? Or is it a matter of what's on TV at the moment? Maybe you should get the Spider-Man tv series for him. :bouncy:

Batsugunner.png

#5942 jousley

jousley

10yr Member of CAG!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2012 - 05:51 PM

(jay oozlee)
Cheapy..if your maid insists on using your fitbit scale, why not have some fun with her. Maybe you could pretend to have the power to guess her weight out of the blue or maybe even just drop a "putting on a couple pounds,huh?" on her. Maybe you can paranoid her into stopping using that scale.

#5943 thorbahn3

thorbahn3

Everyone talks too much!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 July 2012 - 03:43 PM

Remember when a bunch of us CAGs sent video games to soldiers. Any possibility of resurrecting that for X-mas or some other possible time? It felt good giving something for those that work hard.
My Indie Game:
Spoiler

#5944 thenexus6

thenexus6

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 July 2012 - 09:16 PM

With people talking about the Day z mod, I was wondering do either Cheapy or Ship see themselves picking it up at any point?

Blade_Runner_2-1.jpg

the-nexus6.png

PSN the-nexus6 | Xbox Live Ken the Wizard
https://twitter.com/saunderscowie

#5945 bickle

bickle

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 July 2012 - 04:54 AM

What do you guys think of the controversy involving one of Destructoid's contributors, Ryan Perez, and Felicia Day?

That's pretty creepy. He seems obsessed.

#5946 EDiTOR9

EDiTOR9

Posted 10 July 2012 - 01:59 PM

Talk about Mrs. Tai from your latest blog :lol:
3DS: AC New Leaf | PSV:Resistance/Black Ops/MGS 3 SE | PS4: Ghosts/Killzone | Wii U: SC: Blacklist | PS3: TWD S2 | Xbox360: GoWJ | Xbox1: DR3

...*I* am said douche (as if y'all didn't know)...

I just had sex with my mom and she gave me flowers

#5947 Kazaganthi

Kazaganthi

Blue Rogue

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 July 2012 - 06:08 AM

That's pretty creepy. He seems obsessed.

Or he did all that on purpose for the free publicity. Didn't hurt Phil Fish.

#5948 FriedPi

FriedPi

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 July 2012 - 12:36 AM

Love the show! I listen to a variety of podcasts and radio shows, and you're is up there with the best of em. good personalities, great production values, and obviously a topic I'm interested in.

I also appreciate your approach to gaming, I always look (and often wait) for a game I'm interested in to go on sale. I play almost exclusiively on xbox, although sometime on the pc if a game has gamepad controls.

The oldie but goodie question, for the show: If you were on a desert isle, and could only have two games, which would you choose and why? (me- Fallout because it's my favorite and BF3 because I suck at shooters and don't even own the game, but it's be new and eventually I'd get good at it)

Bonus Q: what game are you most looking forward to in the next 12 months?
thanks!

#5949 thenexus6

thenexus6

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 July 2012 - 07:53 AM

It's my 22nd birthday today, so can you wish me happy birthday please. Thanks haha.

Blade_Runner_2-1.jpg

the-nexus6.png

#5950 GOTA

GOTA

Posted 12 July 2012 - 04:52 PM

When is a big company going to buy Valve for Steam? Steam would provide instant distribution infrastructure for an Apple console. Microsoft could bundle it with their Windows 8 operating system for a new revenue stream. Amazon might want to take out a competitor before Apple or Microsoft throw a lot of resources behind it. The days of Valve and Steam as a private company are numbered.

#5951 mycroft

mycroft

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 July 2012 - 05:43 PM

Curious for your guys take on if it's as good as it looks I'll play the crap out of it
Posted Image

#5952 Icedus

Icedus

Starpointer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 July 2012 - 05:57 AM

Maybe you've heard about the OUYA by now. http://www.kickstart...eo-game-console

Forget about staying power and all the business-related hoops they'll have to jump through for a minute. What thing would you guys personally want to see the system have or do?

#5953 detectiveconan16

detectiveconan16

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 July 2012 - 06:39 PM

This might be a quite for Wombat, considering he usually has better opinion about things... So, how do any of you feel about Amazon's reasons for not fighting sales tax, as the company has done for quite some time, with firing affiliates in California and other states, and shutting down warehouses. As it turns out, they're now open to paying sales tax in order to open warehouses everywhere to implement one hell of same day delivery service.
Slate is saying this will hurt small businesses everywhere, and didn't everybody say that about Wal-Mart?

Batsugunner.png

#5954 thenexus6

thenexus6

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 July 2012 - 10:20 AM

Another gaming PC question; with both you guys using Macs are your main computers how are you finding Windows 7? Are you using the gaming PCs strictly for gaming only and using your Macs as normal or are you finding yourselves using the PCs for more?

I understand Cheapy might using a 5+ year old iMac so the difference in power of the two machines must be great.

Blade_Runner_2-1.jpg

the-nexus6.png

#5955 thorbahn3

thorbahn3

Everyone talks too much!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 July 2012 - 07:01 PM

Now with three free DLC multiplayer expansions out now, is there any chance you guys would go back to Mass Effect 3's multiplayer to see the differences?
My Indie Game:
Spoiler

#5956 Tonezorz

Tonezorz

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 July 2012 - 03:11 PM

With the announcement of a Halo 4 Limited Edition Xbox I'm in an interesting place. Things have worked out that I currently have the three Halo limited xbox(s) they have released so far. Is there any point in getting this limited console also, to have a "set" that might be valuable to someone someday? or am I just wasting my time thinking these things may be worth anything ?

They're all in great condition and I use one of them as my daily driver. However, I'd be happy to sell them as a set someday if I could at least break even.

Current collection: http://twitpic.com/2ohrd0

#5957 The Great Muta

The Great Muta

Posted 19 July 2012 - 08:59 AM

Steam sale: What have you bought?

Also, Cheapy, I have come to understand your thoughts about PC gaming replacing console gaming. PC gaming has rapidly replaced any free time I could spend with console gaming. Primarily because shit is much cheaper for PC than consoles.

And most games that need controller support have controller support. XPadder is good to program controller support into games without controller support, like Terraria. I simply program the right analog stick as a mouse, which works surprisingly well.

The only reason I have kept my consoles and will buy future consoles is for shooters. Otherwise, I have been buying for PC. Anyone else feel this way?

#5958 brianace

brianace

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 July 2012 - 10:25 PM

Hey Cheapy, now that the foosball game for Vita has a release date (July 24) will you finally shut the Fuck up about it? j/k, love the CAGcast, and thought you might like to know, a couple dudes commenting on the Playstation Blog recommended they send a preview copy to you for all the free publicity you've given them.

#5959 SikFlux

SikFlux

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 July 2012 - 11:20 PM

After the last few months of listening to the CAGCast I've become convinced that if for some reason CheapAssGamer.com ever fails, Cheapy D has a very bright future as a Granny Smith's spokesperson.
Posted Image[IMG]http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/%3Cimg%20alt=%22Raptr%20Forum%20Signature%22%20src=%22http://raptr.com/badge/Sikflux/fs.png%22%20style=%22border:none;%22%3E[/IMG]

#5960 Cheshire Wolf

Cheshire Wolf

CAG BALLER!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 July 2012 - 11:40 PM

Wombat, what do you think about the Marvel/Phineas and Ferb crossover?

http://www.ign.com/a...hineas-and-ferb

Edited by Cheshire Wolf, 20 July 2012 - 02:02 AM.

Can a young Fuck get money anymore? - Kanye West

#5961 mbeasley82

mbeasley82

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 July 2012 - 12:14 AM

Hey Wombat, I am sitting on the floor in a theater waiting to be seated for The Dark Knight Rises at midnight, Do you you think that they will reboot Batman as quick as they did Spider-Man & What do you think the tone of the next Batman movies will be?

#5962 detectiveconan16

detectiveconan16

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 July 2012 - 09:06 PM

What are your thoughts on these new tablets by News Corp., maker of Fox News and the Edifi, made to promote Christian values?

Batsugunner.png

#5963 banodyne

banodyne

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 July 2012 - 11:56 AM

Cheapy and Shipwreck, when Windows 8 is released will you be upgrading your system to the new OS? The upgrade will only be $40 but more importantly Microsoft announced that Win8 will give you a graphics boost.
http://blogs.msdn.co...8-graphics.aspx

#5964 brianace

brianace

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 July 2012 - 11:24 PM

Cheapy, where is the full review of Foosball 2012, I need to know if it was everything you hoped for and more. More accurately, is it worth $5.99 to be able to play foosball on my PS3 and Vita? Hope to hear about it on the next CAGcast.

#5965 mbeasley82

mbeasley82

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 July 2012 - 06:21 PM

Hey Guys, Are there any games you started but haven't finished that you plan on beating before Fall? Also have any of you played Dawnguard ?

#5966 Tengaport

Tengaport

Cover your heart Indy!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 July 2012 - 02:02 AM

Hey Cagcast Dads,

Got a question for you. Our first kid due right around the same time Borderlands 2 is coming out. What are my chances of actually being able to play it within the next 6 months?

#5967 Backlash

Backlash

www.thecoverproject.net

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 July 2012 - 02:33 PM

Hey Cagcast Dads,

Got a question for you. Our first kid due right around the same time Borderlands 2 is coming out. What are my chances of actually being able to play it within the next 6 months?

Pretty good. It's easy to play when they're newborns - they sleep a lot (though not necessarily when you want to sleep) and they'll just sit in your lap. It's when they get older that it becomes harder to find game time.

Check out this thread: http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=302573

Also, congrats!

#5968 Tengaport

Tengaport

Cover your heart Indy!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 July 2012 - 06:51 PM

Pretty good. It's easy to play when they're newborns - they sleep a lot (though not necessarily when you want to sleep) and they'll just sit in your lap. It's when they get older that it becomes harder to find game time.

Check out this thread: http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=302573

Also, congrats!

Great to hear :) This was one of those burning 'new dad' questions I had that they just couldn't answer in baby school

thanks

#5969 thorbahn3

thorbahn3

Everyone talks too much!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 July 2012 - 07:44 PM

How much is CheapyD going to pledge to the Screwattack kickstarter?
My Indie Game:
Spoiler

#5970 Icedus

Icedus

Starpointer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 July 2012 - 08:23 PM

CheapyD's in Saint's Row, and Wombat's got a Project named after him. I'm eager to know what game I can expect to see Shipwreck's spectacular ginger face in someday.